White Pill Thread

Be me, Leaf user getting on the streetcar.

In Toronto, the belly of the beast. Pretty much all the multiculturalism, degeneracy, and Leftism in Canada is at its zenith here.

Sit next to elderly fellow, he starts chatting with me, friendly Portuguese guy.

Asks me what I'm doing today, he's seeing his grandchildren.

Me: homework and picking up my halloween costume before they jack up the prices

Him: oh what are you going as?

Me: Oh I'm going as Nicholas II

He smiles a wry smile and we start talking about history.

We start talking about Salazar and how he kept the Communists out, talk about how Canada needs a Salazar right now.

We start bitching about immigrants.

No one says anything to us.

Say goodbye, get off at my stop.

Buying my stuff in a hipster neighborhood because vintage clothes are cheap.

See a black dude with a blonde on his arm.

I remember I'm in Toronto.

Get closer and notice it's just a black woman with a blonde weave.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Other urls found in this thread:

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_de_Oliveira_Salazar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Red_Ensign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck, eh? Hello fellow Toronto leaf.

Toronto will be the Nexus of the Day of the Rake

There's a few of us here!

It will be the Day of the Rake

Also, today I saw a poster with a picture of a hijabi woman, it read all are welcome here.

Someone wrote DEUS VULT on it.

I'm a new fag. I'm assuming this is The Rake you speak of?

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rake

The day of the Rake is a Sup Forums joke about Leafs, it's a play on the Day of the Rope

Nice digits btw newfag!

>talking to moortuguese as you spout off about figures nobody knows who they are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_de_Oliveira_Salazar

Faggot

Yeah, I did a bit more searching and found it just after I posted about this The Rake thing, which would be preferable to The Day of The Rake

Yeah, during the election Sup Forums was infested by a lot of shills posting under Canadian flags, and of course some genuine Canadian shitposters.

you left out the part where he fingered your degenerate asshole and you came in your mother's panties you were wearing

Stinky vaginacuck

You're just mad Mr. 52%

You cunts were insufferable. Not only were you all trying to ruin all the gets but your posts were all genuinely shit. The meme flags is the worst thin to happen to Sup Forums in long while because now al the leafs hide uder them the blasted buggers

At least my ancestors weren't Irish and Cockney convicts.

>not all non-whites are bad people
wow what a revelation

I'd say Portuguese people are white, meds are white.

You are probably a Jew.

Based St. Catharines reporting in. It's pretty sweet, over 90% white, we do have a wop dago problem but other than that you can go entire days without seeing a minority. Feels good man.

it's no joke, leaf. once every last leaf has been raked into a pile it's time to light this bitch up

Man, I remember when Meds were ethnics, I'm originally from around Hamilton, similar situation.

>Australia
>calling someone else insufferable
In the dictionary, next to the word "insufferable" there is a picture of your flag and some inane shitpost that only makes sense to an antipodean who's had his brain fried while out fucking around in the bush looking for kangaroo eggs because his pals got him shitfaced and told him they were real.

Im not irish. My ancestors were nobility who came to south australia as free settlers. Nothing personal leaf :v

>doesn't greentext

sure.

I'm very close to Toronto.

I want to organize resistance under the swastika.

Individualism is the most modest form the of the will to power -- Nietzsche

We are muddled in chaotic individualism under the liberal beaurocracy

I am stockpiling as many weapons as possible and I suggest you all do the same, assuming you aren't a liberal, Jew, or sub-human

Kill yourself leafnigger

I'll hang ya cunt

I'm happy no one has ruined the Air show for us yet. An SJW could claim refugeed ptsd... Seeing a fighterjet and a spitfire fly side by side over the degenerate wasteland that is Toronto gives One hope.

Greetings officer

saw a sugar daddy and his nigresse today. she was wearing a shirt with ``busy doing nothing`` printed on it

>live in Toronto by Moss Park
>people smoking crack and injecting heroin in front of my front door every single day
how do I clean up this neighbourhood?

shoot the dealer

With sword and fire.

>I want to organize resistance under the swastika
>under the swastika

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doing?

>shoot the dealer
but the black crackdealers all zigzag on their bikes really fast

Oh man I saw a dealer shoot another one on a bike, they're quick on those things.

They tried that at Abbotsford (or was it Montréal..), didn't stick so they gave up that cultural attack for now.

With fire and sword*

You had one job, leaf

>organize resistance
>YOU SEE, THAT MAKES YOU A RABBI

nah but seriously, multiculturalism is Hell.
This is not freedom.
Our prime minister is a psychopath hellbent on exterminating us
It is my duty to revolt and it is yours also, if you a noble white person
As of now, resistance is illegal, however, reduce the liberal state and the draconian laws it imposes will dissolve in front of us, and then what is left is will to fight and live

comfy story OP
have a (you)

Living in Toronto is the biggest blackpill of this universe. The absolute disgusting people here, coalburners, degenerates, faggots, entitled whores.

"with famine, sword and fire" is a line from Shakespeare's Henry V, it's in the prologue.

I recently met a girl from Georgia online, she likes me and I like her. She says she wants to have my children and we agreed we will have atleast 8 kids.I talk to her every day. Its pretty great. Also shes joining the Klan where she lives.

Go for it user, you deserve it

Fire and Sword sounds like a better alternative.

shakespeare > turkroach vidya
leaf 1
burger 0

Now seriously, if you're not a Rabbi and you're serious about starting a resistance against the current culture.
You pick something from Canada's past that is still renowned today.

Hitler used the Swastika because it was (prior to his use and WW2) a universally known symbol of good luck / goodwill / prosperity, depending on the culture.
To use it now would just give Buddhists a headache.

Look for old Canada symbols, like the tri-leaf or something similar.
Hell, use this thing, just clean up the "dirty" look.
Anything besides a Swastika will go a long way with the advancement of your goal.

t. better wordsmith than Shakespeare.

This leaf rakes back, brother.

Which Georgia?

Fuck off cunt.

fuck the leaf, what about the real Canadian flag (the shield)?

Thank you Mother Britain, you know literature.

J-j-j-justin is l-low energy. C-Canada needs to e-elect a -h-h-h-h-high energy p-person such as m-myself

The one that has Klan members I would suppose.. so the State of Georgia in the United States of America.

I was in Toronto University Hospital a few weeks back for checkups. Sitting in the waiting room watching CP24. Trudeau is on TV talking about something.

> uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

Look at the rest of the waiting, we all share a glance, and proceed to rip him apart out loud.

> He's such an idiot. PC-ness is out of hand.

Is everything going to be right in the world again?

You beat them up every day until they leave.

so this is what it looks like when a faggot makes a thread...

yeah, we are filled with gooks over here on the west coast

>go to Vancouver
>99.9% of people are Asian
>fuck this shit

Legislate morality.
The only reason a lot of what we see today that is permissible is due to finance and individualism.

>A fucking leaf blog posting.
Ruined my night.

>Joining the Klan
>2017

Lul, the klan is just full of CIA plants these days, have fun being watched by the cia your entire life just in case you decide to go all dylann roof.

Also they have Klans in Georgia? Isn't that like in asia near turkey and armenia? Long distance relationships huh...

God damn Chinese, am I right my fellow Korean?

How many times do whores and degenerates masturbate on public fountains?

Sure, that works too.

But which one?
The 1957 version (what I call the Tri-leaf Red Ensign) or prior?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Red_Ensign

Hey, Georgia seems like the kind of country to have KKK meetings even with no niggers around, so you never know

>A gay Jewish Mexican transsexual communist posts Jemhadar in a leaf thread.

> its no joke

Sorted

Besides the USA and Canada (the CKKK de-blacked a "free slaved settlement" near here back in the 30's, not enough work in the Great Depression to have competition for work here according to my grandparents), has the Klan ever branched out of North America at all?

as far as I am concerned, the flag is superficial, if a flag is anything remote to a deciding factor for some, then they are futile and of no worth
Change the living space to suit our needs
Reclaim the State that exists to serve us, not foreign interests
Make Canada a social place, make Canada great again

The Red Ensign is the best symbol for Anglo-Canadian identitarianism. Using a swastika, along with general German-fetishizing, would lead us to be completely dismissed and despised,

This.

Remember The Plains of Abraham!

If you really want to antagonise French Canadians, sure

Fair point, and quite frankly they're probably the most based Canadians

I certainly don't hate French-Canadians, but it'd be better for all of us if they just seceded and formed a republic. It's bi-culturalism that led to this multiculturalist cancer, and in our attempts to accommodate French culture we've diluted Anglo culture.

I got proof for you

I hope you did a great roman salute to him when you said goodbye fella, like Salzar

hi csis
first day on Sup Forums?

>a bundle of leafs

better than british vidya

So presidential

Who /windsor/ here?

How do I escape to murrica?

Always nice seeing a thread made up almost entirely of fellow leafs.

These are /cozy/ as fuck

We know each other's pain.

Honestly user, it really was a breath of fresh air.

Old people are awesome, he also laughed when I mentioned I have a red ensign on my wall (he mentioned he came in '57 before they changed the flag)

That protection agent (blue shirt & sunglasses guy) doesn't look especially happy to be there.

Too true.

WHERE MY TRONNO NIGGAS AT IN THIS BITCH?

I'm coming at you live from the semen-soaked corner of Church and Wellesley

THA 6IX NIGGUH

Im coming for you faggot. Altright nazis arent welcome in this city

There are already at least 5 large GTA nationalist groups. We need you to join up instead of making another group. We need unity.

Try it

Sorry, despite your politics you have lived too close to the AIDS and faggotry and thus you need to be gassed

Be at Wellesly station in 15 minutes. Bring your nazi friends too.

Nah. I won't indulge your Nazi fetish.