Blacks loot footlocker during Hurricane Irma

As a newfag can Sup Forums redpill me on why black people are like this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=DIJWA5Cr2Kg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Vk-8OezVwcI
click2houston.com/news/man-arrested-after-brutal-beating-robbery-at-east-texas-gas-station
youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
youtube.com/watch?v=d5dWyWqHbK8
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/907025704595935234
i.4cdn.org/pol/1505084437242.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYhTRTXcAINwwL.jpg
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/10/cbs4-reporter-yells-irma-looter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"people"
Nice one

Fuck off racist, I want serious answers.

they needed shoes?

Here's a video the local news released today

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Vk-8OezVwcI

their racial instincts have been nurtured by the jew's materialistic world bubble. these dumb niggers be stealing jordans so they can look super fly when they drown because they can't swim.

Yeah they are probably poor and just doing what they need to for survival.

DELETE THIS... they din

Yes my pretties. Fly, fly.

i feel the same way about sunglass-fags and sunglass stands in general, woulda totally beat his ass while screaming "get sum natural light into your retina's faggot! stop wearing sunscreen, it gives you cancer, you dumb cracker. get sum melanin inya fool!"

look at houstin, look at their neighborhoods, its just how they are.
also look at the statistics from the fbi, theyre the most prone to all types of crime.
and when you realize black males make up only a little over 6% of the pop, itll make you one of the people you despise.

Based Poland is serious. They're half-apes.

are... are you sure?

>100% of looters are black
What did they mean by this?

I don't want to hate them, but it's getting harder and harder.

lol at the nigger going in the wrong car

Because they are niggers

Sauce on this? I want to see how long this nigger was locked up.

Why do you have to use the n word though? Why do you generalize all black people based on the actions of a few?

where is this?

holy fuck I am so angry right now. THANKS.

yeah man nobody wanted to hate them but facts are facts
that's why the jewish brainwashing has such appeal to normies - it's sugarcoated with that "everybody's equal" crap which whites desperately want to believe

Need them new shoes for survival

>leaf logic

>Niggers steal worthless basketball shoes
>Somehow liberals are more disgusted by people saying a baddie-mouthie word than with the looters

leftists everybody

Florida during Hurricaine Irma

Here's the news video youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Vk-8OezVwcI

click2houston.com/news/man-arrested-after-brutal-beating-robbery-at-east-texas-gas-station

It stops becoming a generalization when 90% of them act like this.

They are looting every footlocker on the street according to the news lady.

Being*

i was waiting for the gun to come out

ok there big boy, one question.
All racial issues aside, if you were to expect looting, what demographic of people would you expect to see it most emanating from?

They evolved for the jungles/plains of Africa. They need time to learn the ways of the white man and his demon eyes

pic related

pretty sure its 20 years just kicking someone when theyre down.

No justice this time

>90%
There is no real metric to gauge this. I would say that it appears this year that when there is a state of emergency, there is a 100% chance of looting. I haven't seen too many photos of whites, but would love to see them.

Show us on the doll where he generalized you.

Nice

Ask Derek from American History X

youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I

youtube.com/watch?v=d5dWyWqHbK8

Look at this shit.

Why didn't the two other people help him?
Why are americans so stupid. It becomes 2 against one.

TOMORROW IS MONDAY MORNING IN AMERICA
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/907025704595935234
------------------------------------------------------------
i.4cdn.org/pol/1505084437242.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYhTRTXcAINwwL.jpg
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/10/cbs4-reporter-yells-irma-looter/
THESE LOOTER EVENTS ARE THE ULTIMATE RED PILL
YOU NEED TO WORK ALL NIGHT TO RED PILL THE MASSES
WE NEED YOU ON TWITTER TONIGHT TO BOMBARD NORMIE TWIT ACCOUNTS
WITH THESE EVENTS AND IMAGES
>TOMORROW IS 911
>TOMORROW IS 911
>TOMORROW IS 911
WE NEED FOR EVERY CONVERSATION TO BE AROUND DID YOU SEE THOSE LOOTERS
DURING THE STORM. UGHH WHAT A DISGUSTING SIGHT.
THIS IS THE TIME.
PEOPLE HAVE HOMES IN FLORIDA AND FAMILY TO THIS IS A REAL EVENT
SHIT IS GOING DOWN AND WE MUST....MUST! USE THIS TO OUR
ADVANTAGE.
WE WILL PROBABLY NOT HBE GIVEN A CHANCE THIS NATURALLY AND THIS
GOOD TO REALLY SWAY NORMIES.
THIS IS PSYOP AT ITS FINEST
GET TO WORK........

Its your job to get this on to twitter.

Damn. Pats fans really want those new Nike Air Force Ones!

Whites are to beta to loot.

Ah here's one: fucking kys pleb

I swear the nigger's fascination with shoes is a great metaphor for their baseness.

Not a single white person

Footlocker was one of the many SJW corporations crying about minorities and refugees when Trump ejected them

They want this

I'm not an american and I don't have twitter, sweetie

How is it acting like a fucking vermin being alpha?

Have some oc, and thanks for the video!

>redpill me on why black people are like this?
like fucking clockwork.
this is the culture they embrace

Shoes are a status symbol in black culture.

too* you ape leaf

It's shit like this that makes me realize white people really are fucking stupid and have every right to genocide all blacks in America.

Idea i think we need to meme:
JOIN THE LOOTERS TO FIGHT RACISM!
to fight the racist KKK nazi's who will call these poor scavengers "looters" we as white's must also head to the streets to fight this perception that "looting" is bad, and only a black activity. WE MUST CHANGE THE NARRATIVE

Stop being a cuckold.

Gibsmedat

Are you really a black person?

LOL even the most poor white parts of america have less crime than the richest neighborhoods that are predominately black

>its day culsha

No, it's biological.

Niggers just can't resist gibs. All of the coons I work with bring either backpacks or really big coolers to work. They cram them full of work supplies every fucking day.

>being so thick that sarcasm bounces off your skull like a rubber ball

dem iznt gibs, dems's taks
sheeeiiii nigga, wen day doan gib yew gotsta tak

Thought florida was made up of mainly spics

Hmmm why are all these looters black?

yes - they are biologically retarded
the culture is incentivized by white liberals.
they didn't always act like this

how dare you talk to a Polish user like that. he still carries the trauma in his bloodline of what the Nazis did to his family in WW2. apologize now.

niggers gonna nig

But that's exactly what a generalization is.
What about the 10% who aren't?
Sup Forums is full of pseudointellectuals god damn.

Stop trying to be edgy. Saying n***er doesn't make you tough.

Humanity, like Wolves, is a species with numerous sub-species. While all are capable of inter-breeding and creating hybrid, each distinct strain exhibits its own unique social and survival behaviors.

Most Africans are Bantu's. The Batu were a highly aggressive form of hunter gatherer humans that literally killed and ate the competition. Like the Khoisan peoples. The Tropical climate of their native land also insured they would not need to form complex societies or develop advanced technology in order to survive effectively. Suitability became less about social behavior, and more about how strong you were, and how good you were at procuring from the ample bounty of your environment at that very moment. This meant things like rules based tribes, and planning ahead were actively selected against in favor of immediate gratification.

Compare this to the White people, who are descended primarily from a interbreeding of northern caucosoids and neanderthals. Winter came every year and you had to plan ahead constantly. Instant gratification over long term spacial concept of time was actively selected against, as well as anti-social behavior. To be abandoned by the group in Winter is a death sentence.

We see the results of the divergent evolution of these sub species play out today. Caucasoid humans have an almost pathological relationship with time. Constantly planning for the future, making lists of what they need to get done today, tomorrow, next week, next year, next 30 years. This mindset naturally trends itself into adherenece to a rules based society. White people can biologically project out cause and effect. If I steal X, get caught stealing X by Y, then Z will happen after a certain amount of time, causing me to lose years in prison. By contrast, Bantu humans never developed this trait, indeed it was actually selected against. Their natural environment rewarded immediate gratification, and anyone who was cautious got outmuscled.

Where do you work..what sort of place

>tfw niggers with high points and steel ammo think they're going to do shit against white people making these for fun
The best part isn't blowing Tyreekus away with a 5.56, it's blowing away Shitaveus in the getaway Altima with the same bullet.

Why are Jewtube comments no longer showing directly below the video, but rather way down the page under a bunch of suggested videos? Is there any way to change this.

>stealing insured items from a multi billionar dollar company during a fucking hurricane

Oh no!

there's no nigger insurance sadly. even though they are technically a continuous disaster kek.

It's funny how Sup Forums gets mad at black people doing what they need to do to survive in a hurricane while saying nothing when whites loot.

OH SWEETIE

They need air jordans to survive a hurricane?

the fuck are you talking about?
only niggers rob stores
don't be an ignorant nigger

they help you jump to find high ground

a generalization is if its over something like 50%
>Sup Forums is being visited by dumbass libtards
god damn!

>Police said Vanzandt stole $35 from the victim and ran off

Worth it.

>The victim, who called the incident "life-changing," was hospitalized and later released. He also requested that the surveillance video be released.
>called the incident "life-changing,"
>"life-changing,"

90% is not over 50%
Generalization is something that is not true for the entire population. It's just "in general" or "generally". It's why it's not the same as "all"

>purposefully ignorant individuals exhibit opportunistic actions during civil times
>purposefully ignorant individuals exhibit opportunistic actions during uncivil times
really gets the lightbulb lit

What were they supposed to loot? Scholarships?

Racial groups react differently when a crisis happens. Whites and some asians help the community so that it stays competitive after a disaster. Black people help themselves so that they individually stay competitive after a disaster. Some whites and asians put themselves over the community, but they do that less as a group than black people.

yeah well 'generally' would be most agreeably associated with breaching the 50% mark, or being the majority. you can't argue that if a certain population is over 50% it is not the general population.

therefore, as the other poster said, it STOPS being a generalization and becomes instead a verifiable characteristic if that characteristic breaches the 90% point.
Why are you too stupid to understand this?

We are all great apes.

They just thinking bout they bros and hos needing shoes fo Dey black matter lives protests. Dey didn’t ax fo dem but Dey need dem

i'm guessing that he didn't want to hear niggers gonna nig so i generalized.
we all know you can't $200 shoes when they are wet, you have to get more to let the others dry

They already get scholarships for being black user

approves

Same

gots to look fresh wen dey stormz hit

erry nigga kno stormz mean free shit from da honkies

>5.56
>not making an ar chambered in .300 aac blackout or 50 beowulf