ITS HAPPENING get the Fuck in here antifa is getting BTFO by boys in blue multiple arrests....officer in here...

ITS HAPPENING get the Fuck in here antifa is getting BTFO by boys in blue multiple arrests....officer in here...I repeat it.fucking happening boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yJAWxg1Jp5A
mobile.twitter.com/AmberDiazFOX12/status/906981565565091840/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/10/antifa-throws-smoke-and-projectiles-at-police-at-portland-rallies-7-arrested.amp.html

Nice

>linking to fox news
>doesnt even archive it

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/10/antifa-throws-smoke-and-projectiles-at-police-at-portland-rallies-7-arrested.amp.html

bump

no stream?

youtu.be/yJAWxg1Jp5A

This steam ended

REAL FUCKIN COOL GUYS.
FUCKING SHIT SHOW AROUND HERE ANYMORE

i don't think you understand. those police are fucking nazis.

You just goin let me throw shit at you?

The more you chucklefucks use the term nazi hyperbolically the more you increase the chances that we will not give two fucks when the real nazi's show up. Have your mom read 'the boy who cried wolf' to you.

> not wanting to throw your political opposition into dungeons while simultaneously inflicting ecomomic damage on them

fucking RT

I wish they did invest some of dem monies to produce good domestic content

Of course. They appreciate all ends of the freedom stick. Getting skulled fighting fascism rewards one with 72 Bernies in the great commune beyond.

you literally call everyone a nazi

Video:
mobile.twitter.com/AmberDiazFOX12/status/906981565565091840/video/1

Antifa is against police and they would be against reporting things to cops...

What if an antifa man raped an antifa bitch? Would she go to the cops?

LOL,
Soros quit paying them
since he got ISIS over the border!

fuck yeah they are the first to snitch just like niggers

Bump

>"There are children here you fucks"
These people are using kids as human shields against riot police. They should all be in prison for child abuse

Bait. I know you're one of us.

Have you seen any of the """protests""" in the last year or so? Every single time something sketchy happens they immediately run to the cops for help. They go from shouting "FUCK COPS!" to "P-Please save us from the Nazis Mr. Officer" in a split second

good

bump

Bump for based LEO user