Niggers loot during the hurrricane

streamable.com/cmoti

Why are niggers so low IQ and degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-yRrhhvYxM
youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for Obama's legacy

free hurricane shoes!
get your free fucking hurricane shoes!

because, NIGGERS

This is just a small round of slavery times reparations. These people are OWED. It's just a shame they are forced to risk their reputations and future freedoms by being undocumented customers.

A lack of parenting. Shanequaa Cash Money Jones has to have 15 kids to keep that government cheese coming in so she can get her nails did and keep buying nice shit for herself.

Meanwhile, she lets these uneducated little shits run around the streets who meet other uneducated little shits and that's how they see life.

Most of these niggers never had parental guidance growing up or parents who taught them basic education. Important things like cognitive development in children are vital when they're young.

Nah, let's just keep funding these piss poor niggers for shitting out 15 kids though and creating more degenerates.

how much would it cost to buy an island off the cost of africa and plane tickets for all the blacks in america?

>Obama
Niggers were being niggers far before Obama. The 90s in particular were really bad with the heroin/crack epidemic and crime was skyrocketing.

What is he holding? I don't recognize the logo.

Fila Shoes

Fila

Do yanks still wear Fila?

Some nigs in the South apparently will be.

Not so much anymore, if you see them, they are usually on a polish guy who is here on "vacation"

Not all of them loot, some are bro tier like this one protecting stores during Harvey.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-yRrhhvYxM

(skip halfway and you'll immediately know whats going on)

niggers gonna nog

>does the fila dance

Because thievery is something our early would do as a means to acquire resources, and Kanazawa portrayed a distinct correlation between having lower iq and being more in touch with our ancestral roots. Those with higher iq are more prone to do things that were less common among our common ancestors (like staying up much later or being good at things like math).

For more info, read the intelligence paradox (a requirement to read in order to be on /pol)

Ironically sometimes

Poverty, material and spiritual.
Close quarters.

I hope he got the tags of all those cars.

They need strong authority figures to keep many of them in check.

Generally, Euros can still be in check on their own, without authority.

I saw a white guy @:49

Needed a new cricket for his dad

this stream is fucking hilarious: youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4

kek

>Nah, let's just keep funding these piss poor niggers for shitting out 15 kids though and creating more degenerates.

Surely there's another, better solution out there, just waiting to be discovered.

I would to nigga I am broke like a british mans teeth.
But id steal good shit like gold and food and sheeeit.

MFW the police are watching them and doing nothing.

holy shit i didnt realize those were shoes all over the ground the first time lmao

they arent' you stupid fucking retard reeee

They're an r selected species being treated like a k selected one.

If you want to end this you need to hammer liberals on how racist it is to expect blacks to conform to white values and that they need to be exposed to African values of starvation and enslavement because you have no right to believe your values of abundance and nonviolence are superior, that's the white privilege in you talking

Why wasn't there an order to shoot all looters on sight? One volley from the Florida PD and looting would be nonexistent.

What the everliving fuck is with niggers and SHOES?! They rape and murder for a shitty pair of plastic sneakers non-stop.

WE WUZ NIGGAS