How could Mexicans win a war against gringos?

How could Mexicans win a war against gringos?

>be Mexico
>declare war against dumbfuckistan
>strategically lose the war
>get anexed to gringoland
>hispanics now become majority
>we rule the nation now
>flawless victory

We should fucking do it for the lulz

>Hispanics

Can you beaners stop acting like you and like indian genes speak criollos

More like puppet government installed.

Run by us, not cartels

*speak for the criollos

>beaners
Please, call us the new majority, you endangered cuck

I wish you would
Then maybe dumbfuckhead Americans would see you for the threat you really are.

Don't worry, hermano. I'm already infiltrating these puto gringos.

you faggots aren't "hispanic." you're amerindian nigger gargoyles.

>we rule the nation now
>we make your country as shitty as ours
Thanks bro

>us
Says the guy still in Mexico. The people here are Americans, I don't know what you're talking about.

>start shit with the us
>get BTFO in the second spanish american war
>genocide

Exactly.
Plus I would get to shoot spics.

Then we build a bigger better wall to keep taco-fuckers out of here. We have enough chink hot-dog stands no country wants burrito stands.

All we need is to be more friendly to China and Russia while antagonizing the US, let our government build nukes and expand the military

That would cause a lot of mart sharting in the US to warrant an annexation

And even if we don't get annexed we'd get nice nuclear power and weapons

Start memeing mexibros

>zimmerman telegraph

you already missed your chance at backstabbing us

Ayyy fuk yoo foney

learn to speak english m8, before you communicate

You didn't understood my post, my idea is not to attack the US, whether we are caught red handed or not while building up our military makes no difference.

We win in both scenarios, the US isn't going to nuke its neighbor, and you certainly have no reasons to get mad about our actions as a sovereign nation, given the fact you've been pushing to lose ties with us.

They'ed probably cheer us on if we did, especially in Oaxaca.

How do you expect to build anything up when can't even maintain an army now. You are literally at war with yourselves over drugs and have accomplished nothing in it lmao

>How do you expect to build anything up when can't even maintain an army now.
There is no need to expand the army, we are not at war with any nations.
> You are literally at war with yourselves over drugs and have accomplished nothing in it lmao
Dumb merinigger scum thinks the US government and Mexico's government want to end drug trafficking, lmao.

More like the war on drugs/cartels is unwinnable, it's just corporate welfare for arms dealers and military welfare queens

You can't even get rid of your addicts in your country OR the shitty half assed nigger/hispanic gangs with all the resources and technology at your disposal

Yet here you are talking shit about cartels, double lmao mericunt

Your country is not a corrupt narco state because of drugs--it's because your country is filled with low-IQ indios who are not only defectors to law and society, but active cooperator-punishers who murder bus loads of school children for opposing the cartels. Such a society is utterly doomed in the long term without change. That you take glee in bringing that doom to others underscores the very point and highlights your loathsomeness.