Welcome to Sup Forums, how racist are ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a bigot race doesn't exist.

I only let white men fuck my wife.

More racist then I used to be.

For starters, theres nothing wrong with being jewish
Fuck actual racists

I'm so racist I spend all my free time LARPing on a chinese cartoon image board as a white man when really I'm a half mexican half iranian lapsed muslim from inner-city Los Angeles with more self-hate than Uncle Ruckus who just misses his QT3.14 white gf who left him for a gook when she realized after 3 years that he was "too white" to get proper SJW credentials with her faggot white friends who've never met a black kid in real life yet all know that it's important to kowtow to niggers because (((they))) told them to.

>tfw

At Auschwitz while everyone was crying and sad I was jerking it in the gas chamber

I'm so racist Mark Zuckerberg deleted my facebook account

ya so?

I could turn your tatto into a Reich Eagle

How racist am I?!
I read facts about crime statistics and IQ

right this way sir. sorry to keep you waiting.

I'm so racist whenever I cross the street I always step on the black strips on the zebra crossing, because I hate them so much

I ate a bowl of niggers for breakfast

haha ya so?

And then he IP banned me

I have the ability to recognize patterns

desu senpai im not raycust at all. but my wife is so raycust that no nogs live in our town after we moved here

I'm not really racist but if you're a douche I will want to be rid of you.

without milk?

I said a racial slur...
Offline.

really fuckin racist I got fried chicken hangin from niggers hangin from giant fuckin watermelons you cant explain that shit its just racist like me, your old pal Colonel Injun Rapisto III. now if youll excuse me I have to go fly a kike

I'm so racist that I think only albinos should be considered white. Bow before the master race!

I'm so racist I lynched a nigger.

Without any rope...

I was a racist when I was an unemployeed NEET. Now I'm twice as racist as I was since I started having to work with niggers. I unironically think the world would be better had Hitler won WWII even if I still sympathize with Strasser.

damn son

right this way sir

And I believe them

im not racist i just dont like Niggers and brown people

I'm half black(white father) but I read Mein Kampf. I have since accepted that niggers are hopeless though i may go to Africa one day and attempt to set up a kingdom, but my white side will give me all the leadership skills to do so.

Everyone except for blonde haires blue eyed white people 6' or taller and having an IQ of at least 110 should be thrown into a gas chamber

Ive called a nigger a nigger to his face before

without any milk

i once ate an entire baptist sunday school class

if you go to Africa Africans will kill you

This

T
B
Q
H

senpai

zero, i judge people based on their merits.
White racists, feminists, BLM... those are just stupid snowflakes who want to feel superior for something they didn't choose cause they don't have merits on their own

Just waiting for my time to shine and run this through a degenerates guts. It deserve some blood after all these years .

Not once i build my darkweb nuke.

It's ok. I got light skin and green eyes. I tell people I'm Irish.

Just gotta find another qtwhitegf. But a redpilled one. I should probably go a-courtin somewhere not LA, though. Redpilled women don't seem to exist here.

I'm so racist that I actually disagreed with Barack Obama.

Fucking cockface.

I scowl at Asians at the train station

I'll also convince the Chinese to install me as a puppet leader i agree with their nationalist ideals.

>>>/superweeniehutjrs/

pretty much everyone on Sup Forums desu

Niggers aren't human.
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Fak

I hate beaners, crackers, kikes, waps, dune coons, poo in loos, chinks, Charlie's, abos, but I love niggers

HOW RACIST AM I? HOW RACIST AM I!?

I once didn't took the first cab because the first cab in line was a black guy, so yeah... Bad to the fucking bone

I built my own gas chamber in the back yard with a sign on top of it saying FREE SHEKELS!!!

Abortion should ve legal and free for anyone with an IQ below 105, and mandatory for anyone below 85. It should also be illegal for anyone above 115.

Jews need to be physically removed from nonjewish societies. Jews are okay in their own homeland, where the operate as what Nietzsche describes as the warrior jew mentality, but when they are a part of goy communities they become the pharasies, parasitic and destructive.

All illegals, and anyone that is here because of a blatant misrepresentation of the 14th amendment must be sent back, period. Immigration must be halted. Race mixing banned.

>kekistan
>that post

>half iranian half mexican
>looking for 'redpilled' gf
yeah, good luck with that son.

How racist am I? I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Huh. I can't say I'm against that abortion policy.

What if a guy with IQ140 hires a prostitute of IQ84 and knocks her up. What result?

Yeah, I know

Fuck off

I'm a straight white male.

I want to nuke the middle east
Including Israel

I have such disdain for white people that I exclusively have sex with conservative leaning white women. That way they are forever "tainted" by my "bigger essence". I've had sex with 4 Trump voters since January. One was an outright antisemitie who had a rebel flag as her cover photo on FB and hated BLK. Still she likes me enough to have sex with me. She was an enigma. I love how Europe is being destroyed by savage Muslims. The sons of the father are visited on the son.

* "Nigger Essence"

Racist enough to know that the term is made up by Jews to undermine National sovereignty, which is as normal as eating or breathing.

Stop letting theses kikes wash your brain, destroy their kike universities where they poison your youth, gas them out of the country and you'll be fine, no sandniggers and all.

And then you nuke Israel to get rid of this diversity once and for all.

The.
End

HOW RACIST AM I!?!?
You'll see me in the news very soon... haha...

I was raised in a mining town in rural straya. abos stole my pet emu. I have a racial bonus to racism

>pet emu
>bogan keeping POW as pet

I once stabbed the shit out of a nigger with his own knife in self defense, does that count or not?
Don't know if he died or not, I just got out of there as fast as I could. With how shitty things are nowadays I bet they would have thrown me in jail for it.

I target the mexican women who prefer to date white men always the lighter skin ones impregnate them white wash their blood lines and teach them nationalist values I'm up to 4 boys so far I'm not stopping anytime soon 10 boys is a good target and I will pass this mission down to them as an family obligation
If i have to I will personally breed them out of existence. more white men need to step up and begin to repopulate our country again
don't be afraid of breeding indiscriminately baby boom.

Rare pepe

I have created the perfect weapon to stop you from carrying out this plan and guarantee you that you will be stopped one way or another
Don't think your half breeds will be safe because they will be purged.

fug

Self-defense is self-defense. Unfortunately, you probably would get arrested today (zimmerman). Police treat whites like they treat blacks now.

>tfw non-white
>tfw the self hate is through the roof
>tfw actually contemplating castration
>tfw would devote self as a eunuch to Right Wing Death Squads
Boy, do I sure hate niggers.
N I G G E R S

>yfw the bogan is the POW

I know that feel to an unreasonable degree. I just want to live in a white ethnostate but I'm a disgusting mongrel

Nigger

Jews control the media

That's just a well known fact nit racism...

If we encountered a hostile alien species; I'd happily blow the fuck out of them with artillery and Gauss Cannons.

Here, have another reply

How can you possibly afford that? Kids are expensive, man.

That is a very good question and its called having the mothers pay me child support considering two of the three moms pay already they easily gave up in court No integrity or will to fight. My family is relatively large so having family help raise the kids while I go about my business and continue my plan.
I'm just doing what is done to men but in reverse .

Well, at least you're not a nigger. You're just a parasitic woman.

Turbo kike

Hahaha

Don't hate my plan because it works. I still have to work and take care of them. luckily I can just work from my garage. I refuse to allow my blood line to die out
Like I said I am on a mission from god I cannot be stopped.

Spic

Pics

You fucking golems come preprogrammed right out the box now?

Underrrated

I donate directly to planned parenthood.

In high minority populated areas.