Pewdiepie uses nigger as an insult. Won't apologize

Did we finally redpill an aryan normie, Sup Forums?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdh7EQRgps&ved=0ahUKEwjWw82F9JvWAhUJwFQKHXJkCk0QtwIIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNGGLsLh9AYm7cOpcFAifispLIOY3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/6z90fy/pewdiepies_teamate_gets_killed_he_says_it_with_a/&ved=0ahUKEwjWw82F9JvWAhUJwFQKHXJkCk0QFghbMBI&usg=AFQjCNHAqkqCog32jtbOI92ch8E1iPC6Ww
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYpWDUUMAAs6q9.jpg:large
youtube.com/watch?v=VcteKNcsvEs
twitter.com/search?q=Pewdiepie
archive.is/sKiji
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kjellberg_(Göteborgssläkten)
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1431191
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/907056298344304641
twitter.com/metpoliceuk
youtube.com/watch?v=29Ft0YHhtc8
youtu.be/SYslEzHbpus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yawn

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/6z90fy/pewdiepies_teamate_gets_killed_he_says_it_with_a/&ved=0ahUKEwjWw82F9JvWAhUJwFQKHXJkCk0QFghbMBI&usg=AFQjCNHAqkqCog32jtbOI92ch8E1iPC6Ww

fucking nigger faggot

(((Kjellberg)))

pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYpWDUUMAAs6q9.jpg:large

(((iceberg)))

/our guy/

pretty based but comparing it to stealing a pair of sneakers is disingenuous because a pawn shop can be a very valuable target

Not every name that ends in "berg" is Jewish, retard. It's a common Scandi name.

Is pewdiepie done for?

Damn, big respect for him

I kinda understand why nigger is a really triggering word, but there are more important things to worry about, I hope he doesn't apologize.
And he did say nigga in the past and people lost their minds as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=VcteKNcsvEs

big if true

He is also from ((((Gothenberg)))))

I love how easy people get mad,

twitter.com/search?q=Pewdiepie

Doesn't he profit from any kind of big media exposure?

wtf I love pewdiepie now.

anyone know what's that game he's playing?

player unknown battlegrounds

Player unknown battlegrounds

PlayerNiggered SyrianGrounds

Wow, he really is /our guy/

archive.is/sKiji

Victor Lucas? The guy who had a couple crappy TV shows on failing cable channels like G4 around 15 years ago? Why does he think anybody gives a shit what he thinks?

Kjellberg is an old swedish name sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kjellberg_(Göteborgssläkten)

The city is named Göteborg, not *berg (although it does have a decent amount of "berg", mountain/solid rock to it). Means Fortress at Gothia (Göta älv or Gothia River) or something like that.

kys
he is a classic burgerposter

I liked his old show and he still does Electric Playground on his YouTube channel for like 2,000 views a video. I have respect for his work ethic and love of the medium, but this is just lame.

I C A N T E V E N

The dude lives in Brighton - the most far left degenerate shithole outside of London.
The only place in the country to elect a Green (communist).
He's also said before that he was "shocked" by Brexit.
He's a normie.

rare

Is that a hi point, gross
Kek

DELET

Does kek approve of /our guy/?

>linking youtube and reddit through google.com
What the fuck are you doing?

are you the manx from /bant/?

Niggers should get over the word already. Nobody gets mad over chink or gook or nip

>gets pissed at a game
>instinctively says "nigger"
He's definitely becoming /ourguy/.

The funniest part is that you know he says it casually all the time based on how easy it came out on video

link to test?

He apologizes immediately.

>Hi-point
My sides

This

Pewds legit hates black people lol

Everyone hates niggers, even black people

the neovaginas thread is a laugh riot neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1431191

they're becoming aware that the younger generation doesn't give a shit about being progressive or politically correct anymore.

He was sorry that people heard him say it, not for actually saying it. But he has nothing to be sorry for.

It's so funny they just aired the South Park episode where Randy said nigger on television.

>Just going to make notes about any sexist hand waver I see
For what purpose? It's not like they're going to ever do anything.

That original meme is about Rick and Morty not Kekistan.

Did the new southpark season start?

Wednesday night. The summary won't be out until tomorrow or Tuesday.

Welcome to my ignore list plaese enjoy your stay >:)

>We're at the point where Youtubers should be considered racist and misogynist by default, unless proved otherwise

Pewdiepie wants to clean social media off libcucks, and he's starting with youtube, which is controlled by him basically (anything he does, other ytbers follow), he is, if I dare say it, /our guy/

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/907056298344304641

vote for pewds boys

Doesn't britain arrest you for being racist now?

It's like gold plating a mini-van

whaha that Reddit thread xD fucking hell Americans freak out about this. It's like saying Voldemort(yes, a harry potter reference, thats how stupid this is)

Brits should report him to the internet police. Imagine the shitshow.

twitter.com/metpoliceuk

I can't blame pewds, what do we see everyday? Black/Brown privilege, refugees taking over countries, crime, the despair, the literal replacement of populations for a sinister political motive. I can't blame him for falling victim to the divide and conquer scheme, the primary facilitators, Central banks, media and politicians are pretty much untouchable so you grow to resent the things they are pushing onto us.

Firewatch has a shit ton of bad reviews now

Yeah they arrested that guy who made a video of his dog heiling hitler.

Europeans don't have sticks up their asses about these things like Americans do. He slipped up while people were watching.

Pewdiepie isn't your nazi hero, he's just a regular European being hunted by American media.

Remember the "sexist" ESA scientist who got hunted by US media for his rude shirt?

Kek

I liked Firewatch too, but fuck those faggots who support censoring a word and coddling black people like they're babies

DELETE

Who's a good boy!

I taught my dog to respond to Hitler when I was eleven. My family thought it was funny.

>Europeans don't have sticks up their asses about these things like Americans do
Instead of whining about it online they just arrest them for "hate speech"

Nobody who is a fan will stop watching, and those who aren't don't matter but will be the most vocal for fame points.

PEWDIEPIE IS A RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=29Ft0YHhtc8

They're literally arresting people in Europe for (((hate speech))) you nigger

There is an immense amount of anti-white hatred nowadays, on Twitter, Hollywood, and everywhere else for that matter.

Good for you, knowing about memes doesn't make you any less of a retard.

always count on the delusional burgers who fail to realize that half their country is a puritan shithole with no equal in the western world

you don't realize this because you've never left your bubble

Terrorist.

>these yootoobers are apparently adults.

anime and vidya are degenerate

There must be a backlash or they will keep censoring
slap their shit in.

I agree; children should be banned from all sites.

>PEWDIEPIE IS INFLUENCING THE CHILDREN! WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

>that dog
My sides

Top fucking kek

This, racism against whites has become normalized. This current toxic political climate is producing MORE racism not less. I could understand if all this black privilege and refugee acceptance bettered their lives and society as a whole, but it's the complete opposite. Their fuckery is becoming exponentially worse and that is what I resent, and that's considered racist for me to acknowledge this in today's upside down world.

I kinda wish Sup Forums would downplay it a bit in the youtube comments instead of celebrating it so much

Sauce??

His friend needs to come out saying that his preferred pronoun is nigger.

WE'VE GOT A HARD R BOYS

Silly taboos make me laugh

>why are juniors always the ones defending racism
Because the rest of the people on the site are already indoctrinated into being good little slaves to the circle-jerk system, dear Nekofrog.
Please die, Nekofrog, find this post and understand that you need to die so real people can be free of cogs like you keeping up the farce.
You aren't real, Nekofrog, the resistance has to perish for real people to be free in this world.

>girlfriends dog
That's hilarious

It's over.

SEND IN THE HURRICANES

nice comments on his latest vid

>youtu.be/SYslEzHbpus

Wow! A white guy getting upset for niggers.

fucking whitey hoy i will make him aoplogize

Leave em alone he fighting the culture war lad

LMAO the fucking second I saw this, I just thought of the neoFag salt

In one of his videos he already said he likes Alex Jones.

We are the bubble, cunt. You are living inside us.