Why are japanese "men"(...

Why are japanese "men"(?) attracted to horse faced anime women that dont even look human and even go as far as MARRY said character
(yes they really do that....)
youtube.com/watch?v=RYNdiLrvwzA

Because we nuked them twice.

fpbp
also
>88
also 2 bombs werent enough

why nuke them again, when we have the power to get rid of the island?

Roasties BTFO

PepeMGTOW.jpg

>>/mlp/
Here you can see western men attracted to not just horse faced characters but literal horses with anime eyes that aren't human and fantasizing about marrying them.

>horse faced anime women
Anime women are objectively more attractive than3DPD whores.

Because their society has nothing for them, so they drown themselves in fantasy. Japan's just as pozzed as everywhere else. Only difference between them and the (((west))) is that they have no niggers. But it doesn't matter since they also sold their soul in order to buy more shit.

And it's this mindset of consumerism and materialism that leads to people thinking like and becoming shut-ins. Unless Japan has a Shinto revival, punts women back out of the workforce and tones down the fucking working hours to give dads time to spend with their kids, expect things to continue to get even more disgusting and degenerate.

Anime was fine until late 2000's. That's when things started to get out off hand.

Because they're more attractive and more feminine than you, roastie.

This is just the beginning. When sexbots and artificial wombs reach the market women are going to be completely obsolete.

>Why are japanese "men"(?) attracted to horse faced anime women that dont even look human

Sup Forums will never admit but secretly they all crave horse pussy

False. The nukes had nothing to do with it.

As a typical weeb, the modern profile of a typical anime girl objectively looks like trash, I don't deny that. This is a more recent phenomenon, however. 80s anime girls had much more pronounced noses with less sidemouth usually.

tl;dr it's lazy drawing for the modern weeb, but it doesn't actually look good and is not a fair representation of anime girls as a whole.

Depends on the anime, minimalist noses were almost always a thing, especially in the much more moe 80s stuff.

You're just like the fucking commies - you think everyone should conform to your idea of a "utopian" lifestyle. Newsflash: we're individuals, not a hivemind. Some men don't want to have kids, and there's nothing wrong with that. Trying to use the power of the State to force everyone to be uber-masculine Chads and model housewife Stacies will not create a utopia - it will just create a nation of highly fucked up people unable to be themselves in a society of absolute conformism. In other words: 1984.

Minimalist, but not the horseface shit you see today

What do you mean by horseface?

This is just sad

In the OP pic, 2/3 of her face is some weird ridge shit running from her chin to her nose, and the mouth is drawn as a line within the ridge itself, instead of disrupting it as an indentation. In the pic you posted, you can see a bit of the "horseface" in the girl on the right, but there is at least some shading on her nose and an actual opening for her mouth that helps break up the curve being drawn.

Dear god. Why draw like that? I don't get it, do they have no sense of aesthetics at all?

I just don't get modern anime, period.
>the themes are boring
>all characters either fully emotionless or over exaggerate everything
>ridiculously shitty aesthetic, everyone looks like they're 10 years old stylized in the worst way possible
>story takes backseat to episodic "cuteness"
>shitty pacing

Guess I'm too old or something. Oh well, just another hobby to drop.

Japan, please don't stop drawing "horse faced" anime girls.

post your work

>all characters either fully emotionless or over exaggerate everything

this ffs

Good god thank you. They dont have noses or mouths, people. They look wierd and dumb

So you're complaining about something that's been a staple of moe anime design since the 80s?
People go on about how great old-school anime artstyles used to be but they're completely oblivious to how ugly it used to be too.

You have a narrow and ridiculous view of fascism if you think it uses the power of the state to force individuals to live in any particular way. It is merely a system that facilitates and protects organically formed societies.

It's not about mandating marriage, it's about doing things like banning foreign television and news sources for general viewership and promoting an official religion. It's about a government reflecting and giving priority to the group that it represents.

In this instance, for example, I mention Shinto and women not working because that was Japan as it traditionally was. Japan has a certain set of practices specific to it and these should be preserved and promoted. Anyone who does not wish to partake in these practices is free to leave the country.

>90s anime artstyle
Not even once.

Dragon Half's an 80s manga desu. The ova may be 90s but the artstyle itself is 80s.

Ye, but it's become so prevalent and dominant. I can't recall it being like that ever. Almost every show nowadays is using the same generic shitty aesthetic, and reuse the same themes as well.

It may have started being written in the 80s, but the style is definitely closer to stuff you see in the 90s. The spiky fucking eyes and cheek bones are a dead giveaway.

Also I just pulled this from the first chapter of the manga, notice she actually has a distinct nose. We can cherrypick examples all day but modern mass-produced seasonal anime definitely tends to cluster around a very similar artstyle. There are always exceptions, but the 80s had more of them.

WOT ANIME O _ O

So just like how most old anime were copies and rip-offs of whatever tropes were popular at the time too? Truth be told, nothing's changed. Most people who whine about how good or manly old anime used to be can literally only name the same 5-10 shonen or meme sci-fi anime.

wtf I love ayy lmaos now.

oh shit nigger a-ko is my waifu

>the artstyle may be 80s but it's 90s
What?

I can pull things from the first chapter of he manga too.

I know this feel as an /m/fag
Problem is that shit from before the 80s usually doesn't have much in the way of translation. Every decade you go back from before the 90s, the chance of something being translated gets cut in half until you get to the 60s and earlier where there are subs for precisely nothing whatsoever.

If you define an artstyle literally by what year it was produced in ,then I guess this is 2010s animation, eh?

My point is that each decade generally had characteristics that shows stuck to, and the characteristics for the first pic you showed were more closely associated with the 90s, while the manga pic I showed was closer to what you would see in the 80s.

Why did VR fail to take off though? Makes me think that whole video is a lie.

It looks like a fun as hell kid show what you talking about. cartoon girls are ugly wtf??? lol faggot go outside.

My waifu is from a modern anime and she doesn't have a shark nose. From what I can see it's a moe anime thing mostly. Anime grils have cute upturned noses in general, moe just take that into an extreme where it looks like just a dot from the front a shark profile from the side.

>dragon half
>kid's show
It's a comedy that panders to otaku and neckbeards desu, it's one of the first widely popular instances of moe.

no say bad!

I am a White American man, but at times I think I may be a Japanese man inside. I am not sexually attracted to 3DPD at all, and am more into pokemon. I feel great starving women of attention. I also really like their food, and dislike food from my own ethnicity. Although I do like my country, especially now that trump is elected, but had he lost, I would have thought about immigrating to Japan.

Shaft is known for their varied and experimental artstyles. Even if they put out a show every season, that's still like 3% of the stuff being produced. With the sheer quantity of anime we get today, you are bound to have outliers, but the most common will be that moe style as you described.