/HJG/ HURRICANE JOSE GENERAL

- First Autistic Hurricane Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4L7Bd-PlKI
cyclocane.com/jose-spaghetti-models/
youtu.be/ri4CLaS3iPI
youtu.be/viMH3K2xmpI
youtu.be/GvQkl7qa6RQ
brighthubeducation.com/learning-spanish/61499-spanish-and-mexican-cultural-nicknames/?ezoic_amp=1&ved=0ahUKEwjW5-iMhpzWAhVns1QKHRhsA0oQFggkMAM&usg=AFQjCNECBSPi4bjsJ8c4WfP7FQcKePKPSQ&cf=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QkndZxvhjuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Help Jose find his way to CAT5 glory.

Jose is now expected to become just a depression.

>Mid Atlantic Drifting is real

Grant me digits for surprise Cat 5+ NC GET

I give up.

check my 5 and you will see your wishes come true

No but seriously, New Yorkers..thank you!
Thank you for enabling me to be so fucking /comfy/ in a few days to watch the ongoing destruction of your state when based /Jose/ arrives.

You faggots are gonna cry and scream as your houses continously get pounded by tree branches & debris, your windows broken, your cars smashed and water rushes into wherever the fuck you are.

In the meantime, me and my fellow /eurobros/ are gonna sit at home /comfy as fuck/ sipping on some hot chocolate and revel in your complete and utter misery. Too bad it's only going to last for about a day..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy the last moment of your lives, faggots

/Jose/ derps around Caribbean and destroys all the islands. Retard strength means Hurricane lasts 4 months.

whats happeningz? is this the new general?
this user has a comfy stream of irma and sheeitt on

What the hell is going on, is this board /weather/ now or some shit? Why do I see constant hurricane threads on here all of a sudden this year?

Oh wait, that's right, it kills niggers, so Sup Forums cheers for it. Fucking simplistic retards.

This is the general for the autistic Hurricane Jose, which is spinning in circles and not doing much at all.

Some feel this will find its Autism strength and turn into a CAT5+ which will nuke NYC.

why do we need a general for a dying meme storm?

>posting about No Way Jose

It's not happening.

wow you are dumb as hell. lurk more please ;)

Irma fucked the island, jose will give them rain. Harvey was surprisingly benign in comparison to the houston region.

People get fucked, and it is a sign of things to come, but the real travesty here is the jew milking of relief/insurance money.

It just gives them license to print another 20Billion, 10% of which will actually be used, the rest lining pockets.

You could make a thread of almost anything if you include merchants and/or negros in it.

chile will collapse along with the (((others)))

get to a homesteadin now, the US military isn't going to be everywhere at once come 2030

It's like a metaphor for my life

cyclocane.com/jose-spaghetti-models/

There's a strong breeze outside over here lads. Good job my house is built with bricks instead of wood like 3rd world Ameriplebs

PLEASE CLAP

Well, do you think it will progress? What about Irma? Gimme a quick gestalt of irma? was it overrated?

Cause it's comfy. especially anons stream.

tfw Tampa got the virgin storm
and here I was expecting to die :(

Hurricane IRMA and Jose MANMADE
youtu.be/ri4CLaS3iPI

Dr. Michio Kaku on CBS Talking about Weather Modification
youtu.be/viMH3K2xmpI

Irma so far has been a disappointment in terms of damage.

Was hyped to hit at CAT4+ and sustain. Ended up hitting and weak CAT3 and quickly went to a CAT2.

Overrated. Now our hopes with /Jose/ the autistic hurricane. Which just wants to spin in circles and vape.

>implying it won't be a comfy tropical storm by the time it gets here

it's gotta move fast to keep its strength,with all that Atlantic blocking...not happening

be like andrew

Those spaghetti lines.

Kinda..looks.. like..

Found a better one.

So no more official IRMA threads? Is that old news now? How are they doing over there now?

meh,decent storm but no where near as bad as it could have been

cuba fucked everything up

Really really bad

Shits going down

Shits goin down

sheeeittttt

Really bad

autistic, named Jose

is this /ourhurricane/

its gotta line up the shot perfectly if its aiming for nyc

care to elaborate good sir? Is our boy jeff still out there streaming?

>jose hangs out off the east coast for months until slamming washington dc with 500 mph winds

Sup Forums absolutely feasting on nothing burgers right now. Happeningfags getting withdrawal symptoms.

get 5's for cat 5

Not until its kills at least 1 nigger or wet back.

get 5's for cat 5

>muh storm surge
All the news agencies sound disappointed

Get rekt

get 5s for cat 5

rolling

Keep going

Not happening

God damn, No Way Jose it clever as fuck.
Take this

OMG SO THIS... THIS IS THE POWER OF GLOBAL WARMING LOL

Nigga, the Labor Day Hurricane was 4x as intense back in the 1920s. And Galveston Hurricane back in 1900s. And a bunch of ancient hurricanes that the Seminoles witnessed.

lol such global warming

/954/ HERE

IRMA SURVIVORS REPORT IN

I LITERALLY ALMOST DIED

>roof starts wobbling
>cracks appearing
>cold water begind dripping down onto my forehead
>suddenly this starts playing
>youtu.be/GvQkl7qa6RQ
>grit my teeth and scream at the top of my lungs as razor sharp splinters swirl around my head

a cat 5 hitting long island would be unbelievably devastating,most of the houses here were mass produced cheaply in the 50's

we'd go back to being rural farm land

Bond gets it.

Publix, Walmart, Target, Winn Dixie, every gas company and Florida government literally shilling them here to drum up fear so people go spend money preparing for the "deadly storm"

speaking of irma

this should be interesting

Reminder that Jose is /ourstorm/
And that Jose is Pepe

>One of the most popular nicknames would be Pepe Anyone named Jose

brighthubeducation.com/learning-spanish/61499-spanish-and-mexican-cultural-nicknames/?ezoic_amp=1&ved=0ahUKEwjW5-iMhpzWAhVns1QKHRhsA0oQFggkMAM&usg=AFQjCNECBSPi4bjsJ8c4WfP7FQcKePKPSQ&cf=1

>Be Jose
>Take your time
>Build Cat3
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Keep Spining
>WeatherJews cant seed me out of my way
>Be Cat5
>oshit.webm
>Keep Spinning to CAT7
>Spin back to Africa
>No Hurrican prepardness
>Kill 6 million nigs
>Become sand storm
>Kill 6 million sand nigs
>Become Typhoon
>Kill 6 million poo nigs
>NoWayJose.gif

Hi new friend! Welcome to comfy little part of the interwebz.

Spend some time lurking! Oh and don't forget to register your account so you can get notifications and keep track of your (you)s.

Jej

>Sup Forums absolutely feasting on nothing burgers right now. Happeningfags getting withdrawal symptoms.

this

Yes, I can confirm. You have discovered Pepe's real name.

u mean 2020

>mfw Jose spins and hits South Carolina/Georgia

Please evacuate

~~~Global Warming confirmed for hoax~~

Irma = CNN of Hurricanes Nothing Burger.

1900-1920 had way more hurricanes and intense hurricanes in gulf/atlantic.

~~Global Warming confirmed for hoax~~

Irma was the annual storm of the year. The rest are just meme storms. Ffs Jose is just doing loopdy loops like a retard. Literally a retarded storm.

Digits for Jose just to be a fag hurricane fidget spinner. To dissipate into last weeks fad

I just want my fucking power back on dude

Nope but the next 1 is 200mph winds on shore and headed for Georgia

I won't be fooled again.

This post gave me a depression

>HEB
>British flag
Hmmm, really make you think

So irma was a nothing burger?

YEP

No Jose 'No Way Jose' Will Spin to CAT16 and obliterate NY-DC.

Roll for Retard Strength for Jose.

yea,it's really fucking terrible

i was without power for two weeks because of stupid fucking sandy...bought a generator afterwards,fuck that shit

roll for retard strength

Holy shit, Jose. Go home. You're drunk.

EXPLAIN THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkndZxvhjuA

South west florida here
I've been huddling in my bunker all fucking day
then I see on the news the eye is literally on top of me and I still cant feel anything
so I reassembled my pc and moved everything back to where it was in the main house

my leaky ceiling that leaks in tropical storm conditions isnt even leaking, yard isnt flooded at all

Why did the news lie to me Sup Forums

Fear mongering = much sheckles.

>Jose is retarded
golly, who would've thought

I know is like we don't like to see niggers floating on the streets.

>Jose just keeps doing loops out in the sea forever, becoming our storm like the big red spot on Jupiter

We're all gonna die in SC

>we would see a wall of storm surge in the range of 70 feet...

>we all should die in SC

FIFY

He means 2017. Hurricane Jeb is getting started now but it will need a few years to really start moving. Slow and steady.

Wot?

soon

Speaking of fat Irma, any word on the condition of the Keys? I cannot find anything on the status of the Keys since early this morning. Did the storm surge wipe them out?

Jose is the Gulf of Mexico's hurricane

They don't exist anymore. They're literally 14 feet under water permanently.