White Identity Rising?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly more closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago? If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
>INB4 WHY STOP IT: WE FUCKING HAVE TO STOP IT

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Sup Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED/DYING OUT
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! ALL JEWS ARE NOT KIKES! SO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop REAL bigotry! Sup Forums is NOT bigoted in a left or farright manner!

REMINDER: "MUH BLOOD" ISN'T A FUCKING ARGUMENT
HERITAGE/RACE/MUH PEOPLE/MUH GENES ARE ALL NATURALISTIC FALLACIES

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all have the ability to prevent a future coming calamity that is being caused by
1. Balkanization
2. Globalism
3. Tribal conflict

WW3 is currently being engineered by globalists, and RACIAL TENSION IS JUST A TOOL FOR THEM TO CREATE CHAOS AND THEN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND MAKE SOVIET UNION 2.0

WAKE UP AND STOP BLAMING ME, THE MESSENGER. TAKE ACTION, NOW!

TIME TO BURY WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS, STARTING TODAY, STARTING ON Sup Forums
Wake up /pol

>WE FUCKING HAVE TO STOP IT

You'd enjoy ramzpaul on YouTube.

> HERITAGE/RACE/MUH PEOPLE/MUH GENES ARE ALL NATURALISTIC FALLACIES

Why are you interested in the alt-right then? It's a pro-white movement, you know? And whites are a group. If you thought anything else about the alt-right, try /r/The_Donald.

> ramzpaul
No, I take it back - even ramzpaul is harder right than you. You're a civic nationalist, not alt-right.

When the other races have their movements then why shouldn't whites?

Oh hey, it's this faggot again.

yes
we
can

Here's my sincere rant to wake u fucking braindead zombies UP
WE HAVE TO TRY

WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS WILL PREDICTABLY RIP AMERICA APART AND DESTROY OUR POWER AGAINST THE INTERNATIONAL LEFT, A NEW SOVIET UNION WILL RISE AND EAT US ALL FOR BREAKFAST

THE PREDICTABLE RESULT OF YOUR CULT THAT WANTS TO MAKE WHITE PEOPLE DYING OFF A POLITICAL ISSUE IS GOING TO RUIN THE PLANET

WHITE PEOPLE DYING OUT IS SAD
but...
NOTHING JUSTIFIES IDENTITY POLITICS

YOU ARE BEING BAITED INTO BECOMING A PRIMITIVE MINDLESS TRIBAL "MUH WHITE IDENTITY RETARD" BY ANTI WHITE SHIT

BEING PRO WHITE IS JUST AS INSANE AND IRRATIONAL AND DANGERUS AS BEING ANTI WHITE

just be pro EVERYONE

/endrant

i hate him he spreads white identity memes and antisemitist memes over twitter costantly

when i used to be a retarded white identity cult member, I wuld occasionally watch his bullshit, he pretends to be a nice person, but he is promoting cryptofascist insanity.

I'm so glad i freed myself from the braindead cult of people who see other races as "other", i just see them as fellow humanity w/ a universal soul

WE ARE ONE SPIRITUALLY/MENTALLY/SOUL-FULLY
Blood is just a material substance, a slab of basically meat

We need to overcome it
EVOLVE YOUR MIND
YOU ARE BETTER THAN STONEAGE TRIBAL LOYALTY CULT MEMBERSHIP

people like him are the cryptofascist threat we all face today, WAKE UP!

you need to wake up, idiot, look

ALL identity politics including religious identity like Muslim is wrong, but white identity/any european based identity IS THE WORST

WW1 and WW2 both happened b/c of it, and globalists are pushing pro white identity memes to bait us into WW3 now. YOU ARE A TOOL OF THE GLOBALISTS AND THEY ARE HACKING YOUR STUPID LITTLE BRAIN.

bump

Did you think if you stopped posting for a while we would forget that you raped your own sister?

Nope shill, it's just that you libtards call EVERYTHING you don't agree with "white nationalism" now. Tell Antichrist Soros I said hi.

HEY RACISTS

Where are you gonna put your ethnostate? What if the people there don't want to move?

Pacific Northwest.

They will leave on their own.

we have to fight the oncoming rising ride of this white identity politics, stop fighting me who am trying to help save your lost dead minds

also I never raped anyone, u are a liar. I challenge u to find any evidence of ur lie. Nice try, loser.

I am proud to be a Trump supporter center-right guy.

I AM TRYING TO FIGHT THE FACT THAT U FUCKING IDIOTIC RACEBAITER WHITE IDENTITY FREAKS ARE TRYING TO HIJACK THE TRUMP TRAIN AND MAKE ALL OF US LOOK LIKE RACIST SCUM. WHITE IDENTITY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS THAT IS HIJACKING WHITE YOUTH MINDS DUE TO YOUR PR0PAGANDA CRAP

/endrant

You have a minimal understanding of the cycles of history. All of this is preordained. All of this has happened before. All of it will happen again. There are inevitable forces at work. You can't stop them. I can't stop them. Frankly I wouldn't want to. Just ride the tiger.

there is no G O D

F U C K
R E L I G I O N

"preordained is a fake ideology"
No Gods no Masters

Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant. You are a cog in a cosmic machine that has existed billions of years before you and billions of years after. You cannot stop the future.

You can't stop whats coming.

fuck determinism

i blieve in free will and the HUMAN soul/spirit

we can overcome any physical process thru spiritual concentraetion

it's called
MIND OVER MATTER
wake
THE FUCK UP

your white identity brainvirus is poisoning your mind

> REMINDER: "MUH BLOOD" ISN'T A FUCKING ARGUMENT

But it is

please explain how, it's just a "muh dick" argument but from whites instead of blacks

>this faggot again
When are you going to kill yourself?

Nice .jpg mate.

That's very interesting

Just got to ride out the storm and hope none of our brothers are murdered as a result of the mass immigration bullshit.

Racism and the Politics of Race are tied together like two sides of a coin. You cannot have one, without the other, and the bigger you make one, the greater in size the other will become.

Black identity movements and the politics of minority victimization came about as a direct result of deliberately racist government and social policies/norms.

The issue now though is that after the politics of race "won", it decided winning the battle was not enough. It had to win a crusade. It had to become its own power structure. In essence, they had ate the forbidden fruit, and had wanted more.

So now the Politics of Race is all consuming, and a natural consequence of it is racism and a rise of white identity politics.

miscegenation contaminates the advantages of individuals. racists are right about this but wrong about everything else. we should strive for minimally tribalism society to avoid excessive miscegenation and promote genetic specialization while maintaining respect for other tribes with understanding of individual differences.

The thing is tho Germany back then was majority white and did not have this "compassion" offered by SJW's to the mass public. While they did have communist propaganda, I don't think it was as sophisticated as it was during US vs USSR so its kinda like comparing apples to oranges sadly. This may pan out for the white population in the US tho which would still be something.

You want the white race to roll over and die?

You legitimately believe the obsolescence of the race that has contributed more to humanity than every other race combined isn't as bad as "identity politics"?

never, give up hater

i'm going n0where

You make this thread every day and its always trash fuck off

Multiculturalism was never meant to work. You are a fool for buying into it in the first place. The whole of history is a conflict of tribes competing for resources. People understand the stakes more now than they have in the past.

accept death with HONOR AND STRENGTH like a man

don't whine like a blm faggot tranny about "muh identity"

different species die all the time

white identity politics WILL rip apart america

accept reality and evolution

"muh genes" is a fake naturalistic argument that has NO PLACE in Sup Forumsitics

i am awakening your closed minds, white trash redneck retards, u are ruining America

if Trump keeps appealing to racebaiting white identity social darwinist cunts like u, I will be forced to vote Dem in 2020

ALL RACES HAD TRUMP SUPPORTERS
WE CAN STILL BE ONE NATION

SHOW THE ANTI WHITE HATERS THEY ARE STUPID FOR BEING HATEFUL TO YOU, BY BEING LOVING AND STRONG AMONG THEM

NOT BY BEING 'MUH WHITE IDENTITY' CRYBABIES AND SCREAMING AT THEM AND HATING THEM ALL AND CALLING THEM THE N WORD

/endrant

"muh white identity is just as evil as blm

"muh white identity" is just as evil as la raza
WAKE UP /POL

Not this shit again
Saged

fuck your censorship,
free speech is winning

What occurred in those 2 years from 1928 to 1930 which caused such a massive jump in popularity?

the great depression

You know, originally the US was meant for white Europeans if this pic is to be believed, and lets say it was not for everyone, whites built the country(yeah I know they also used slaves but I don't think they handled logistics) and I don't see why any race should just roll over and die just because of past sins or just cause tolerance. For some reason we have people of different skin color on this world and as it so happens they developed themselves within their own countries and made something out of it, they had their own culture some where better than others tho, and its only until we get multiculturalism where empires start to get shaky and implode with also the help of outside sources.

Would skin color racism stop in a full ethnostate, yes but then we would most likely end up with ethnic racism
Would it solve the problem of finding meaning, no I think we require religion for this although we would have meaning in trying to establish a ethnostate but after when we have it, we need either religion or some other ideology.

Now would leftists agree with this, for sure no because they see the white man as the devil, so it is our job to convince them that having a landmass that can only be inhabited by whites that are heretical to their "progressive" religion and we would need to convince them that this would be a safe space or whatever they call it in their retarded language.

whoops wrong pic MY BAD

of course

it's pushback.

these dumb cunt feminist sjws were warned about this 5 years ago. they were told "if you decide to start making enemies of every white guy in the west with lazy rhetoric, you're gonna regret it and so are the minorities you claim to want to protect"

remember "tone policing" and "mansplaining"? two PERFECT examples of this very phenomenon.

>"men are fucking AWFUL and victims should be believed "
"well i mean i feel bad for the victims but i don't think every man is responsible for th-"
>"STOP TONE POLICING AND HOW DARE YOU DOUBT A VICTIM?"
"i'm not doubting i just don't kno-"
>"YES ALL WOMEN! YOU MISOGYNIST"

cut to another scene

>look up, notice roastie taking picture of me with her iPhone. look around to make sure it's me she's looking at- the bus is otherwise empty
"uh hi, do i know you?"
>she laughs derisively. "typical"
"no, really, can i help you? i'm really bad with names, sorry."
>she points at my duffel bag. "you don't see what you're doing right now?"
"n-no, what?
>"YOU'RE TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM"
>oh god, i read about these people on the internet. it's easier just to put the bag on my lap i guess. i'm too tired to argue because i've been working all day in a physically demanding job
>next stop
>she gets off the train

women literally acted like this unchallenged for two or three years. the smart ones realized quickly after it became mainstream that all of the guys who would have taken care of them are so turned off by the new "feminist" movement, that they have almost no chance of having a longterm boyfriend. those women threw feminists under the bus and continue to do so, as do generation Z, because feminism did nothing except hurt their chances at having a fulfilling life.

since trump's election, the crazy radfems who had complete control over their movement have been REEEEEing too hard and have lost a lot of their power, which absolutely triggers their borderline personality disorder associated mania.

u are acting like neo nazism is OK because reasons

just stop

feminism and gay rights caused it
they always claim that no one should be singled out and used to judge a entire sex/race/sexuality yet they all blame the white male

generation x and z were grew up with women that bought into feminism and blamed them for the past generations of "racism/patricarchy"

we lost our futures before we were even adults and women now wonder why guys are checking out

Ethnic diversity within nations fails mostly because RACE IS REAL.

There are racial differences in intelligence, that much is certain. But it goes beyond that to traits like conscientiousness and tendency toward criminality and plenty of things important to having healthy, trusting, social communities.

Also, aside from the racial differences, humans are naturally tribal. Thinking we can throw every ethnicity together and people won't split right back into warring groups is absurd.

Good borders between ethnic states makes for good neighbors.

You cannot stop what is coming, and you won't survive it if you try to oppose it. History follows cycles, and America is in the third iteration of both it's Catholic migration cycle, and it's race relations cycle. These cycles both end with the re-establishment of "1950s style bigotry". What's more, we're clearly in a Weimar phase. The probable resolution of these intersecting factors is the implementation of a white supremacist police state similar to the Jim Crow south, but with more direct suppression of the political left.

we
have
to
try

>WHITE PEOPLE DYING OUT IS SAD
>but...
>NOTHING JUSTIFIES IDENTITY POLITICS

Are you nuts?

Whiteness is sexually selected for. White people are never "dying out". And if you genuinely believed they were you were pure insane for saying they should not be protected.

Anyway, white hispanics today will just be white people tomorrow. Look no further than Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz or Cameron Diaz or Emilio Estevez.

It's a constantly expanding group. Germans, Irish, and Italians have all been added to it.

you are just insanely biased, please wake the fuck up

What do you mean "we". I believe the coming police state is necessary and desirable.

There's nothing wrong with being biased when that bias is in favor of maintaining the demographics of western nations. Mexican nationals are being deported to their home countries. Mexico deports illegal immigrants and they also have a wall. There's no reason the USA cannot do the same.

Do you want the USA to look like Venezuela? It will if Mexican nationals keep filling up the USA.

Some can stay, but they need to prove their quality. No criminal record, tax paying, and middle class.

OP IS A FUCKING NIGGER

fuck u bigot

fucking kys retard, you are MINDLESS hateful trash

please fucking stop spreading your cancer into the world

u are ruining everything for EVERONE

/endrant

Unfortunately, what you're seeing is the logical backlash when people take one side of the race debate too far.
We had moved past this, but the progressives brought the concept of race and social justice back into the spotlight.
The only logical way to beat both sides of these racists (right and left) is align with the one that aligns more closely with American principles, then turn on them after victory.

Sounds like somebody doesnt appreciate chaos. sounds like somebody wants to herd cats.

Why would white people protecting themselves from anti-white racism cause a war?

War is caused by economic reasons and invading other people's lands. The USA is in the process of fixing their economic faults (trade deficits with China) and the USA is not going to invade anyone.

At some point social security/medicare/medicaid will probably be replaced by a universal basic income system to offset the issues caused by automation. Then our economic system will be fixed.

Again there's not going to be any war just because white people are looking out for their own interests. The definition of whiteness is ever expanding. Just ask the Germans, Irish, and Italians.

Oh, I see your reasoning, you are one of those people who think race is a social construct.....

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

>fucking kys retard, you are MINDLESS hateful trash

No, you are overly emotional and irrational.

>please fucking stop spreading your cancer into the world

Whites looking out for their own interests is not "cancer". Whites built western civilization.

>u are ruining everything for EVERONE

What are you, in the 9th grade?

Does anyone else think the OP is on some type of drug?

>you are one of those people who think race is a social construct

Based on?

>acting like Jews

That's the whole point. You have to outjew the Jew. Nazism was Judaism for Germans. White nationalism is Israel for white people.

kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap5.pdf

>fucking kys retard, you are MINDLESS hateful trash

You are an anti-white racist.

globalists are baiting u fucking idiots into being prowhite racists by putting out antiwhite racism

they are just trying to gaslight/scare u into doing it

ultimatel we need to respond to antiwhite racism by becoming MORE PRO-EVERYBODY

just because the systemglobalist machine hods up antiwhite blacks DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO THINK THOSE ANTIWHITE BLACKS STAND FOR EVERYTHING

TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT, IDIOT

SO BY OPPSING ANTIWHITE RACISM WITH PROWHITE RACISM
U ARE JUST MAKING THE PROBLEM ALL THAT WORSE

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T GET TO HAVE A FUCKING IDENTITY OR PRIDE AFTER COLONIALISM AND SAVERY, SORRY , IT WILL RIP AMERICA IN HALF BY DEFINITION

fucking faggot

>Whites looking out for their own interests is not "cancer".
uh in 2017 WHEN IT COULD LITERALLY RESULT IN A MASSIVE CIVIL WAR THAT DESTROYS AMERICAN UNITY, ES IT IS CANCER

IDENTITY POLITICS ALONE IS CANCER BY DEFINITION
BUT WHEN IT'S WHITE PEOPLE AND IT'S 2017 IT'S GOING TO CAUSE A MASSIVE BACKLASH SHITSTORM, U ARE GONG TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF OUR FELLOW BLACK AND BROWN AMERICANS AND MAKE THEM SIDE WITH THE EXTREME LEFT AGAINST US

u are the cancer killing ALL OF US

OP You can't wake up what is already woke

YOU ARE EITHER A NIGGER, OR A MUSLIM OR A KIKE OR A WOMAN OR A COMMUNIST RETARD.

Sage

Whiteness is about skin color, behavior, and facial features. Things that are easily seen by the naked eye.

If you want it to be more than that then you are a fool. What are you going to do? Go after Tara McCarthy because she's 1/8th black?

All it would take is a corrupt authoritarian government to fake a bad DNA test to screw you over.

(((Judaism))) is only evil because it is racist tribal and sees other races as "DIFFERENT/UTSIDER/FOREIGNER" which is the key thing the American melting pot helping to fucking break down

i am fucking terrified about two things
1. white people dting out
>BUT ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD
2.. Civil war if we have a white identity politics boom
>IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD

we need to attack white identity politics head on to save america, no one gives a shit abut back and brown identity, it doesn't cause trouble, it can be contained

WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS IS A NUCLEAR BOMB CULTURALLY SPEAKING, IT WILL DESTROY AMERICA LIKE THE SOVIET UNION

Tara is a prowhite crptofascist WHORE and she is not 1/8 black, retard
GET it right, Tara is trying to push these prwhite memes to help create some kind of a "white group" mentality

GROUP THINK IS A CULT, IDENTITY POLITICS IS A CULT
PATRIOTISM ONLY WORKS IF ALL CITIENS OF ALL COLOR AND CREED AND BACKGROUND CAN BE UNITED

AS ONE

now fuck off

when you make this thread multiple times a day, everyday, it loses its significance

> SLIDE THREAD

stop raping your sister

We have the documents! Alex is leading the charge!

prowhite memetics kill western unity -> rise of the far left -> Second Soviet Union

wake up to whats happening, u assclowns

I'm our fucking friend helping u with warnings

wake up before it's too late
YOU
WILL
REGRET
IT

liar

So if a black thug starts to rape and murder a white woman, she is being racist for fighting back?

Does the white woman who is being raped and murdered acting in her own pro-white self interest make her racist for fighting back against anti-white racism?

White people already are deporting non-white MS13 latinos. Is that going to "tear the country apart"? Does that make white people racist for deporting MS13 gang members?

>WHITE PEOPLE DON'T GET TO HAVE A FUCKING IDENTITY OR PRIDE AFTER COLONIALISM AND SAVERY, SORRY

Why are you generalizing against white people for? That sounds anti-white racist.

DUDE JUST STOP, yOU ARE INSANE
white genetics dying off thru low birthr8tes and high non-white immigrations is not GENOCIDE , it's just kind of fucked up and sad, but it's NOT THE END OF EVERYTHING

STOP YOUR RETARDED WHITE CHIMPOUT U FUCKING IDIOTS, YOU ARE SENDING EXTREME AND DEADLY SHOCKWAVES THRU SOCIETY

PLAYING WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS IS LIKE PLAYING WITH FIRE. I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT WHAT'S COMING NEXT, U FOOLISH LITTLE WORM

U ARE EMBOLDERING THE FAR LEFT TO ATTACK ALL WHITE PEOPLE WITH THIS CRAP

EVENTUALLY THEY WILL ATTACK JUST PEOPLE LIKE ME JUST FOR BEING A WHITE RIGHTWING GUY AND IT'S ALL OUR DIPSHIT FAULT

/end rant
TL:DR OPEN UR FUCKING MIND
(before it's too late*)

die faggot, look at who you stand with and then hang yourself.

I see you post this thread all the fucking time. Shut the fuck up and die you libertarian race traitor. Only time I have ever considered using a memeflag.

You're a fucking retard, and are proof of why anyone with the AnCap flag is human garbage.

77% of the USA is white when including white-hispanics.

Why would whites acting in their own interests be a cultural nuclear bomb? If anything it's preventing one by preventing the spread of the "people of color" nonsense. It's why we're deporting people at an accelerated rate right now, and building a wall.

If non-white hispanics and muslims kept on coming into America THEN you would see a cultural nuclear bomb.

Again right now 77% of the nation is white.

White-hispanics today will just be whites tomorrow.