sorry but what protest was it for exactly? didn't hear about any protest

they're all city folk

Remove dreadlock

So tuff

>Ice Cube on the bottom

That tranny in the middle looks like an character from an N64 game

Patriot prayer

"progressives" literally sleeping on park benches

Though I was there for Rose City Comic Con, by around 14:00 I left it and went downtown to the markets and shit they got set up when I heard news of the protest. By the time I got there, they had already moved away from the area near the waterfront, and I heard a few of the Antifa assholes in a small park harassing some guy preaching the Gospel. The rest of the rally was long gone, and from what I heard, had moved to the Vancouver side of the I-5 freeway.

Despite that, I laid low and attempted to red pill a few people there. Most of them were questioning why Antifa members were carrying around pro-Communist flags while also displaying anti-Nazi imagery, and called them a bunch of idiots who couldn't see their hypocrisy.

black Bill Murray

The middle one has to be a dude

What is that things name in the center?

antifa are the children of hippies

There was one girl there dressed as a Juggalo (I know, big mistake from the start) that was an... illuminating person to talk to, and though I wasn't able to convince her much, I did get an insight into how some of these people think. In short, it's like they're brainwashed.

She seemed to be so sucked into that victim mentality, that the world is out to get them, that they feel it's justified to fight back, to take money from the rich and give it to the poor. Even when I asked her, if she were rich, would it be okay if someone threatened her violently to give up her money, she would always dodge the question by saying she would never be rich.

I questioned her on a lot of things, but a tl;dr version is that because a lot of other problems happen in other parts of the world, like Islam being a threat, she doesn't care because it's not happening here in America.

We have to save her pol she doesn't even look like a degenerate, quick before she gets aids from the rest of the filthfilth

>her

18-year-old Thomas “Sarah” Wallace was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Assault on a Police Officer (two counts) and Harassment.

The following people were arrested today and will be arraigned in Multnomah County Court on September 11:

27-year-old Tyler W. Bristow was arrested near Southwest Park Avenue and Southwest Taylor street on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Resist Arrest.

37-year-old Chad Skjei was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, and Attempt Theft in the Second Degree.

18-year-old Thomas “Sarah” Wallace was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Assault on a Police Officer (two counts) and Harassment.

35-year-old Deaclan S. Lenartz was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.

42-year-old Naomi G. Seraphina was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.

27-year-old Alice E. Hall was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of Interfering with a Police Officer and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.

37-year-old Eli F. Richey was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on a charge of Interfering with a Police Officer.

On closer look im not 100% thats a

>her

Either

So she has a benis?

Oh my god my revo crush, on my way to pay bail, see you guys later

Have you ever been to jail? Protesters pretty much always get beaten up and have their meals taken and get someone's dirty old shoes. Unless they crack to PC with all the snitches and child rapists.

Wew

Degenerate ugly freaks, kill them with fire!

Kek

In every lineup there's almost always one

Look at that Adams apple

Hicks? I think not. These are city vermin.

t. did a week in the county jail til his parents bailed him out

Kill em all. I can identify these people by site, just give me a warrant to kill, please Trump

Yep, that's "Sarah" alright.

so the usual collection of freaks, losers, and entitled females I see

they should rename themselves Flef wing

fucking amazing pic

adams apple

1) stoner
2) pretends to be in a band
3) molested by mom's bf
4) gay
5) wiccan/lazy
6) lesbian/crazy
7) criminal

You mean ice t

was gonna say that jawline was awfully manly

Daily reminder only city retards voted for Hillary Clinton, Honest, hardworking folk voted for President Trump

saved

I just flew back from a week in Portland. That could be half the people I saw walking around.

So Alice is now a hispanotranny?

>Her

The PPD should have a sniper set up in a nearby building where protests occur and have him shoot paintballs at whoever is being violent or unlawful. Then have the officers on the ground arrest whoever has paint on their clothes.

kek always meth addicts.

Pay attention and you'll see that most of these people give you a Marxist class warfare framework but are too uneducated or too stupid to realize that it's Marxism.

Her ideas aren't logical at all but she can't can't examine them.

Look like a faggoty Manson family cult

Faces of meth

My memory of Portland was heroin, fat chicks, and damp.

I've never seen more fat chicks - really, really fat chicks - than in Portland. It's like they all moved there.

"Man then goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed at the next zebra crossing."

>Chad Skjei
Ugh he is norse
means spoon his last name