Holy shit, Hillary is being savaged right now

It started with Late Shows mocking her for Bernie blaming (Colbert, Kimmel), now with Verrit all the liberal media almost unanimously started to rip her apart.

Is this the end? It seems like all the donors and globalists clearly making a message that she is done, they don't want her, it's time for a new project, etc. And all that "fighting spirit" and other feminist bullshit will not save her, people simply don't give a fuck anymore. It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7zmjyhSpbs
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/09/the-boy-in-the-bubble-peter-daous-verrit-is-peak-c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I9Sp30YsA-A
archive.is/Xl8yN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>verrit is doomed to fail
>(((Michael Paarlberg)))

Christ, when they start saying it's over, it's fucking over.

Wait what the fuck is that even?

Do they post articles or is it literally just quotes that they think sound good? And why the fuck does each one have a 'verification number'? Goddamn that is bizarre.

Sec. Clinton has been a loyal servant of the Rothschild's most of her life.

But she has crossed them when they chose Obama over her (Lord Rothschild settled the family divide in Obama's favor) and she failed them this time around.

Her failure, even with their expending all the credibility of their MSM, caused them to fall behind schedule for their geo-political goals. They won't rely on her again. She's finished.

The liberals I know hate Hilary for losing to drumpft

That's the verification code so that you know it's real news from reliable sources such as CNN and Huffington Post, and not from fake news Russian bots.

cheeky girl

Yeah I sort of pieced that together right after I made that post. It's just so absurd that I didn't quite understand right away. Jesus fuck lol. This is just sad at this point.

Oh god that video was so fucking funny. Anyone have a link to a copy?

This is old news. They already turned on her by claiming comey was such a stand up guy who didn't deserve to be fired. This is after they screamed for his resignation in November She's nothing. A loser.

In 1935 there was a communist uprising here. Then democratic government suppressed it, saying it was planned by USSR. (((Historians))) said this was propaganda kerfuffle, but in 1992 a journalist searched in Lubianka files and discovered it was really planned in Moscow. As it failed, Stalin killed the plotters who managed to escape from Hueland.
Got the idea?

We need to keep this thing going. Peter Daou is the biggest lolcow since the election
>RTing furry bullshit

>Liberals shill for hill
>Hilldog loses
>Shills throw her under the bus
>Will now shill for a new faggot

Wow, so loyal, I guess the #ImWithHer is for life!

Hillary Clinton's advisors when she asked them why she lost.

I already said this but I'll repeat myself.

Mark Zuckeberg is probably running as independent. Dems are making their own platforms in response, in fear that Zuckeberg will use fb to his advantage (which he certainly will).

>all the liberal media almost unanimously started to rip her apart.

I'm a little surprised by this, but -- good.

Nice to see David Brock - who is doubtless behind Vermin - fall on his face again.

I guess you are right.
This will the biggest battle of Sup Forums entire existence. A whole different ball game, against the techies of the valley. We MUST learn to code to counter those faggots. FOR REAL.

Good lord, if he runs independent, the dems are fucked. He will eat them alive.

If Zuck runs as an independent, that will help Trump.

That said, Verrit has nothing to do with Zuck, and everything to do with David Brock trying to appear that he's making some productive use of the multiple millions he somehow managed to get from Soros & co. after the Hillary election fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7zmjyhSpbs

>(((berg)))
Well, shit. What fresh Hell is this where I find myself actually agreeing with a jew?

This may be the most pathetic shill post in the history of Sup Forums

Congratulations, I guess. & check'd.

>Verrit cannot be real. Peter and Leela Daou, professional Clinton fans, launched a strange new site to praise Hillary and provide a safe space for her followers, and my God, it is everything you’d expect. After it was publicized, Verrit was immediately hacked. As it should have been. The break-in added a touch of gilding to an impossibly hilariously situation. Verrit is so empty, so vapid, I actually feel sorry for Hillary: whatever her crimes, surely she never deserved to have stans like the Daous on her conscience.
Article worth reading, it is fucking delicious

pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/09/the-boy-in-the-bubble-peter-daous-verrit-is-peak-c.html

The media is a fickle mistress.

this is all a set up to make the media look like they aren't a gaggle of hard left kikes

>Imagine the self-regard of the people who could write the following Verrit entry: “Hillary Democrats are the heart and conscience of America. They cast a vote for compassion, inclusion, justice, and equality – the values that make America great. It is a travesty that they continue to be treated with disdain and disrespect.”

Hillary is trying to cut out the middleman and just become the media now. That cuts into their profits, so they are going to perform a forced abortion.

Issue is is that the media failed at their job which was to get Clinton elected so the Democratic party has opted to create its own media that they'd have direct control over to do the job "right".
This cuts out the role of the middleman, the media, who have a history of lashing out in any direction that threatens to damage their value in society at all.
On the flipside of course the media believes they played their part perfectly and that Hillary was the weak link that sunk the whole operation when the simple truth of the matter is that they both fucked up. Of course neither one will accept this, the left has historically proven fucking dreadful about admitting fault or offering reconciliation.

>implying the entire media, including all the sites in this screen cap, were not pro-Hillary propaganda last year.

Wow I can't believe how sexist Vox and WaPo is.

No the globalists are not giving up, they're just throwing their previously highest servant to the wolves because she has failed in her task and is of no use to them now. Right now the globalists are scouting for a useful pop culture friendly figure to spearhead their agenda. Another Obama figure if they can.

>yfw russian bots are more trustworthy than "real news" media

The fire rises nigga

instant classic

>TIME TO APPLY THE LOTION TO THE BERN VICTIMS BEFORE THEY GET TOO EXCITED

>Mark Zuckeberg is probably running as independent
giant waste of money, he will only split votes from Democrats

that makes no sense

This tbqhwymfa

>No the globalists are not giving up,
doesn't matter because like most boomers they are old, unhealthy and retarded

heeres out this plays out

>trump
"this is very bad, clinton is a cult leader"

>the media
"why clintons website is rivaling alt right thoughts"

I'd vote for him just to put an independent in office. Trump was a turbo cuck for bending the knee to the GOP.

zuck will lay low 2020, he has time. 2028 is another story IMHO

>you

go home shill, we aren't reddit retards

>This will the biggest battle of Sup Forums entire existence.

what are you on about son

the content on here is a work of fiction. only an idiot would take it seriously

This thread is 90% shills talking to shills.

no, you're worse.

Fakest fucking reaction I've ever seen lmfao

>we
top kek

So basically this was created by Russians/Norks to subvert the US ideologically and create controlled opposition propaganda to drive people further right?

>against the techies of the valley.
>We MUST learn to code to counter those faggots.

you realize any semblance of skilled programmer has long since left the valley.

nobody wants to work there, and guess what they can't even work there if they're white or male.

>This will the biggest battle of Sup Forums entire existence.

no, they've already lost.

We can only hope the little reptile runs for office on the Democratic ticket.
He has no loyal Black slaves to vote for him.
1.8% Jewish population in US.
Comes off as an insincere retard.
Your average white blue-collar worker is genetically programmed to beat his ass on a drunken Saturday night.
This guys is better than Clinton. We can only hope.
Yeah it is. It's also bots v bots

Dont they make men pee sitting down in Sweden?
Go fuck a refugee cuck

Thread.\

The other good thing about this selfish, ugly, reptilian demon running for office is it will finally bring FB to the forefront, as every other media outlet points out that this is an advertising platform where computers guess your daughter's breast size and pussy type to sell her products based on how much skin she shows in a Slut Index. And that's no joke.
Zuck runs, you will see talk of a FB 'slut index'. Taking bets now.

It will split votes from dems the first time. The second time there will be no Trump and then it will be dems splitting the vote from zuck

They are and have been grooming their replacements for decades. They may be small in number but you don't need numbers when you're in control of the levers.

That video of her fainting was bad enough, but to follow it up with this, just lol.

And the corporate media shills are coming out and ridiculing the hell out of faceberg for facilitating Russia's attempts at influencing the election™.

Why?
Explain me why this is shill/pathetic, you faggot, do you want to bend the knee for zucc?

Nothing is certainty.

If he ran as (I) that would split the Demcrat vote since he is liberal af. Even if he sprinkled sum free capitalism stuff.

She was an expensive loss for the Globalists

This is just their way of punishing her

This is the way they are going to slowly bring her down until she is finally publicly indicted.
If they tear Hilary down and have everyone hate her now, there won't be such a shock and chimp out when she is finally publicly indicted and brought down with the rest of the DNC.

Styx predicted this... literally

youtube.com/watch?v=I9Sp30YsA-A

>Let's all just make fun of Hillary Clinton now
>Surely this will make people trust us
She convinced people she was some all-powerful juggernaut, and now people realize that sucking her cock gets them nothing in return.
Also, it probably has something to do with
>Clinton Foundation issues no refunds

The screencaps going around of her book, fake or not, are making me curious about reading it, but I refuse to pay for it. Any kind Sup Forums scholar have a pdf to put somewhere?

this is fucking awesome
well done if OC

The democrats are trying to re-brand as the "PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY RUST BELT YOUR THE ONLY REASON WE WIN ELECTIONS" party. The Clintons are too lock in step with the old ways of race baiting, and the Bernies are basically everything that people cant stand about democrats.

They will atleast lose 2020 simply because of these two groups, had the DNC been smart and just rigged the game so Jim Webb would win then they would not be in this position

WOW VERRIT NOT COOL

grain of truth here

>my dad was a small bussiness

Zuck will lose either way. Facebook is far too much of a double edged sword, especially since any politician can simply say "YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AMERICA? YOU CAN'T EVEN BAN TERRORISTS FROM FACEBOOK!"

One year ago.

Seems like it was yesterday!

I hate you for that gif. I will be saving that for nefarious uses.

>Check out my workout /fit/. Am I doing it right?

how did he not see that coming

doesn't matter. he looked unbelievably cool for about 4 seconds.

How did late night shows mock her Bernie blaming?

Kek

webm related, a good clip for use when bait posts are detected

Ego lifting with shitty form. Yeah fuck him and good he learned something in his life the hard way. Now he can grow some modesty during his recovery sessions and light workouts.

No doubt this is exactly the kinds of things that Russia was funding and organizing. In all kinds of countries.

>I want more Zuckerberg
Said no one ever.

The filthy jew will simply shape-shift away from the SJW nonsense to something else, I'd guess whatever they have in mind as an (((alt-right))) follow-up.

Clinton can stay as long as she likes, the damage she created for the Democrats is absolutely priceless

>pee is stored in the balls

Nobody likes Hillary

Only reason Dems even voted for her is because they thought she would beat "EVIL DRUMPF OMG"

She failed at her only purpose, so now she's useless

I don’t think the Zuck is likable enough. people are creeped out by him, and he seems like a dweeb.

charlie don't meme

No one likes him, but he can at least grease the wheels enough to justify endless robotic kike memes.
This sandnigger, (((Dr.))) Abdul El-Sayed is the one to he concerned about. They want to sneak him in to the Governor's office via Dearborn's huge sandnigger nest and Wayne County's corrupt election officials, and from there slip him into the 2020 Primary. Just like King Nigger.
archive.is/Xl8yN

>zuckerberg as independent against random no-name Dem nominee
FOUR MORE YEARS KAG

Good, she was a terrible candidate, possibly worse than Bernie

Odds on Trump being a plant?

Prescious memories!

Cuckerberg running as Dem or Ind is gonna be glorious for President Trump, if Cuck gets either of those nominations.

As soon as Jew boy is outted for being anti-border wall, as he actually sued his Hawaiian neighbors to build his own security wall around his Hawaiin estate, and then be exposed for his push to hire more visa'd immigrants than natural born American citizens...President Trump is home-free. This scenerio is really too good to be true.

Cuck will get slaughtered as either nominee, but as an Individual, he would split votes amongs the lefties in the Dem party.

lefty here, there never was anyfighting feminist spirit, feminists and women in general didnt vote for hillary unless they would have voted democrats, virtually none of us where swayed by muh vagina in office.