>calls out Bush
>calls out Gary (((Cohen)))
>calls out Condoleezza Rice
>calls out Susan (((Powell)))
>calls out Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell
>defends Trump on Charlottesville and Pussygate
>says that David Duke is a loser media whore essentially
>redpills everyone on economic nationalism

In the span of 27 fucking minutes, don't care if I sound like a fucking Bannon shill, this guy is awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/10/bannon-ive-fought-for-racial-unity-all-my-life-dont-need-lectures-from-limousine-liberals/
cbsnews.com/videos/steve-bannon/
cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-breitbart-steve-bannon-declares-war-on-the-gop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Breitbart is Jewish controlled opposition news.

ZIONIST PIECE OF SHIT

ty for downloading these and doing god's work. Gets tiring on my lonesome.

>Bannon has consistently denounced ethno-nationalists and white supremacists. He did so again to Rose.

>“[T]he Neo-Nazis and Neo-Confederates and the Klan, who, by the way, are absolutely awful – there’s no room in American politics for that,” Bannon said. “There’s no room in American society for that.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/10/bannon-ive-fought-for-racial-unity-all-my-life-dont-need-lectures-from-limousine-liberals/

What did he mean by this?

Yes, Bannon is our guy!

Steve Bannon and economic nationalism will destroy the chink state.

>says that David Duke is a loser media whore essentially

Dropped

Duke is a person's non grata for every media outlet and socially concerned citizen

Gannon should drop the (((((denouncing)))))
It's a cowards way to cuddle up with his eternal enemy and earn only more contempt

Bill Maher and Alex Marlow are not the same because they're both Jewish. Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan weren't the same because they're both American.

>fired by Trump

Bannon's great best of luck US

He's correct. I bet those """""""movements"""""" have more FBI agents in them than legitimate members

If America wants to be racist, it has to come from average American families becoming racist.

Well I think Bannon and his zionism is absolutely awful, and there is no room in American society/politics for that.
>I can play too

I love this guy.

I think hes auditioning for the role of head of Trump's reelection campaign and i think he'll get it

>wants you to hate Muslims and Mexicans
>upset that whites hate Jews
>upset he can't subvert us
Fucking pathetic fat alcoholic.

If Bannon would cut his hair he would look like Soros.
Maybe he's Soros just playing chess with himself because the Sup Forums goyim are so boring and stupid.

Anyone got a link to the interview?

They used lighting and camera tricks to make the host look like the hero of light and Bannon like a villain with Brendan Fraser meme eyes. This is a cheap trick that is done constantly in interviews for media to push an agenda. They make the lighting/shadows harsher on Bannon, if he makes head movements his face instantly gets cast in shadow/darkness. They zoom the camera closer to his face so he looks imposing, and you can see his pores and 5 o'clock shadow.

By contrast, the host is zoomed further away so his skin looks great. He's surrounded by light, his scenes have more color, and at no point do his head movements cast his face in shadow.

Anyone else notice the fidget spinners?

2 minutes and 30 seconds in.

THIS GUY IS A PIECE OF SHIT.

He says the swamp is a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MODEL. HE SAYS TRUMP WONT DRAIN IT IN 2 TERMS.

HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET STEVE BANNON IS A PEDOPHILE?!?!?!?!

leftist, the left, left , limousine liberal, liberals.
yeah, no.

Bannon the GOD

one of the biggest problems for decades is the fake economic system (trickle down and tax cuts for the rich) did he mention that?

Fuck off shill. Bannon spoke truth

all the problems are caused by the left

turned it off

>Charlie Rose: You're painting with broad strokes
>Bannon: *lists names* ALL OF THEM
100% based interview

the guy who owned it(bannon) moved his daughter school for being to jewish,of that breitbart

I noticed the zoom in as well. Also, Rose kept interrupting and trying to put words in Bannon's mouth.

he talked about people around the beltway living off government and yet this moron would privatize it

>Anyone else notice the fidget spinners?
Yeah, but Breitbart is/was selling fidget spinners as a gag, so that might be why they're being shown. That or Bannon hired a bunch of autists.

Yep, that was some bullshit.

make it permanent.

wonder who he thinks would own it

>Bannon: I can't name names
>Rose: You need to name names
>Bannon: OK, Condoleeza Rice, the Bush administration...
>Rose: Even Colin Powell
>Bannon: Yeah, the entire administration
>Rose: !
>Bannon: And the Obama administration, the Clinton administration...
>Rose: [ jewing intensifies ]

[Everybody] is Jewish controlled opposition news
[Everybody] who disagrees with me on even the smallest, tiniest thing is Jewish controlled opposition news
'k

anybody have a link to the video?

Confirmed. The zoom-in to Bannon to highlight his lack of make-up and facial flaws was distracting. Charlie Rose was plastered over he looked like a puppet head.
Also commercial breaks using CBS news clips were slanted against Trump. Fake news but Bannon killed it. I could've watched for 2 hours

cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-breitbart-steve-bannon-declares-war-on-the-gop/

>calls him out for being an elite limousine liberal
>they cut to Charlie talking about how the Cardinal declined to comment

>cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-breitbart-steve-bannon-declares-war-on-the-gop/
Anybody know what scripts i need to allow to get this malware to play my video?

He's the man a true nationalist!

>declares-war-on-the-gop/
And there it is. Fair and balanced

>supporting that fat, greasy slug

Trump fired Bannon because he wasn't enough of a liberal democrat shill for Trump. Trump is a democrat and it will be proven once he allows congress to amend DACA and accept the "dreamers."

lol yeah some of the gop operatives anyway

probably just JS, since i watched it on safari, while having adblock turned on.

Charlie Rose is such a fag, nothing but feelings and worn-out talking points the entire interview.

I wonder how far the right can go before lots of people realize they have no stake in society.
good or bad.
the right likes to yammer on about patriotism but they don't seem to know what the word means
pro tip, it's not phony conservative ideology.

>his home in Washington, which doubles as the headquarters for Breitbart News

Hang on were they headquartered there while he was in the Whitehouse?

Also snek.

It's you who has no stake in society, Ching Chong.

This is an amazing interview. To be honest, it really finally pushed me over the edge to being a Bannon and a Trump fan (not just memes, but in believing they're actually the right people to govern right now).

I've also never in my life seen Charlie Rose as combative and rude with any other guest. He refused to make eye contact, and interrupted, quite literally, every single answer that Bannon gave. You could just see that he hates everything that Bannon stands for. The fact that Trump's and Bannon's policies would INCIDENTALLY help white Americans has him enraged.

We need to destroy the journalist class.

SEND IN THE HURRICANES

The WN movement is mainly alphabet actors, retards and online autists.

>Charlie that's beneath you

the anti big gov ppl didn't want to give aid to new york when they were hit with a hurricane but theres no question that texas and florida need it.
where are the anti big government people now?

as the segment ended, he was misquoted on his stance regarding the church and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, not 'immigration' in itself.
fucking 60minutes has become fake news

Julia becomes overwhelmed by the JIDF posts.

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

>They make the lighting/shadows harsher on Bannon, if he makes head movements his face instantly gets cast in shadow/darkness. They zoom the camera closer to his face so he looks imposing, and you can see his pores and 5 o'clock shadow.

Yes, all this. 60 Minutes has been doing these sorts of tricks - and many more - for decades.

fun fact

Bannon posed for gay magazine TV times in the 70's

> stop with the fake news Charlie

Anybody have a jewtube link?

"he planned to..... *sad face looking down*... *must gather himself to continue interview*... *sigh* repeal.... Obamacare."
Fuck that was hard to watch.

All American citizens deserve IMMEDIATE DUEL CITIZENSHIP to ISRAEL!

Its the only way to save the world!

I will campaign for this!

ISXIT TODAY!

ISXIT NOW!

Trump came out of nowhere with his own views on shit, and he was in his own fucking pocket. That's how you know he's worth a shot. A man who wasn't groomed for office is the best man for the job.

"Cardinal......*sad face looking down*... *must gather himself to continue interview*... *sigh*. Dolan"

true

yet Rose still looked like death walking

Found the Muslim

just watch it on CBS you fat monkey

found the kike traitor dual allegiance piece of shit.

they never had a real plan.
all they had was another scam to give tax cuts to the rich.
I guess they thought they had more supporters willing to let ppl die

Based bannon knows what cancer david duke is

You gotta do stuff for money sometimes.

Republican establishment don't realize how out of touch they are with their base.

Bannon is another Kosher Nationalist loser

nvm...

>has read evola but still believes in economic nationalism

Not sure if he's retarded or just an eternal boomer

Did he call out Russia? of course not

Weird all I see are fucking Muslims in the 28 pages of the 9/11 commission report released a decade late.

Circles of trust:
1. Multigenerational patriot Americana
2. New blood with patriot spirit (3rd generational)
3. Legal immigrants that love America
4. Foreign allies with similar foundational roots

Jews are not in this list, but I would estimate them a fuck ton higher than Muslims

Fuck kikebart and fuck Bannon the shabbos goy of the year

I wonder when he started thinking up ways to get into the White House someday???

this

the base doesn't realize how outta touch they are with the party

>muh j0000000000s

You are shortsighted, my dude.

Stop making these threads he's not red pilled he's purple pilled you fucking kike

Bannon and other Kosher Nationalist retards are just con artists looking for votes. Their thinking doesn't go much deeper than "muzlims r bad"

what isn't controlled opposition nowadays?

Bannon got BTFO the white house because they had dirt on him and he was blackmailed, US Senate user confirmed

im extremely unsurprised that a media-created fad (since they had produced these items way before the launch) for kids have adult "journalists" using them.

Economic nationalism would fit better with the Democratic party, but had to take over the Republican party due to stances on immigration and Islam. It's why we see so little done because the Trump and Congress worldviews are different.

Ya, it takes a real deep thinker to be nigh universally regarded as an absurd caricature of a socially retarded lunatic.
David duke is a snake oil salesman and you retards buy it by the gallon.

Bannon is a KEK.

Found the Jew.