What do you have that is most dear to you, Sup Forums, above all else there is?

What do you have that is most dear to you, Sup Forums, above all else there is?

You :3

is this a threat on the President?

The will to change things for the better.

ambient temperature

Aww bless. That's so sweet

*Blushes* Uguu Leaf don't be like that kawaii desu >.

>What do you have that is most dear to you, Sup Forums, above all else there is?

Sup Forums

Trump will be remembered as a giant who wasnt bullied into letting them destroy the west

My son and my wife.

Trump is one of the great leaders in history. He is the embodiment of The heroes journey.

Existence in this reality. I will go to any length to ensure that I continue living.

Some girl who doesn't love me.

Anglobros forever

The passion that drives me every day so that for the day that comes when I die I can look back and smile one last time.

>What do you have that is most dear to you, Sup Forums, above all else there is?
My son. This little boy that looks up to me and thinks I control everything. I put that roof over his head, food on the table, everything he has he can thank me for. And each night when I tuck him in I want him to know he's safe. That all around him is built on a solid foundation, and he can count on me to keep his world secure.
Also knowing he will learn from my example and continue this for his own son gives me hope.

Family.

Oh you poor foolish Aryan. Have you not read? He who seeks to save his own life will lose it. What would be your net gain if you attained the whole planet but lost your own soul? What ransom could you possibly ever give for it?

She's beautiful, as I am certain the fruit of her womb will be as well.
Your meme flag is the death of family.
I am a young man, of no wife and no children. I desperately envy you.
Then she isn't yours. Make her yours or find someone else.

My wife and my wife's sons

A FUCKIN LE-
wait wut

Visiting NY

Everyone until now has died regardless of their preaching, seems like a rather void statement. Until now that is. This tiny pebble is of little interest to me in the grand scheme of things, just the starting point of my grand journey.

>Everyone until now has died regardless of their preaching
You have said so. You are going to die too, no matter what you may try. You probably will not even get to choose how or why.

>I am a young man, of no wife and no children. I desperately envy you.

There is no hurry young Skywalker. Use thus time to build yourself as a man. Work hard and smart, build a good network of friends, try your best to see eye to eye with other males- from your own father to the guy next door. Remember its us men who built societies, created things, learn from other guys who are doing well.

When the time comes you'll be a successful dad.

some good advice right here.

Nigger we already lost "the west". I bet you think niggers born outside London are " British". Fucking faggot.

The "western culture/civilization" is meaningless materialism, headonism, homosexualism, childlessness.

I want to help the community in a way that's sustainable, reconnect with the old culture not this current filth.

>Muh western civilization
>Yes goy who needs kids? Fuck illegal niggers though right hehehe
>Don't forget to buy your TV license again
Nigger find a solution to specific problems instead of being a little, fat nigger.

I actually have nothing, no real achievements. That probabt why I'm AR, most AR gripes are logical but I am a loser so muh race is easy.

>Inb4 shill

My most important possession is my phone, which I am addicted too.

I broke my back two weeks ago and nearly became a paraplegic, impotent too. I'm mostly recovered now thanks to emergency surgery. It really makes ones much more aware of their own mortality and the fragility of life.

Definitely great advice, but my impatience flows from this (I think) reasonable fear.

The search for the truth

Ouch. I've worked in emergency medicine. I know all to well how easily and unfairly life can end.

First of all I'm glad to hear you made it. Sounds like you could easily be lying in a casket right about now. Don't dwell on that though, just work on yourself. Its obviously a long road ahead and it will be tough at times but it will help build you mate.

Imagine having that conversation with your son when he's a teenager. Telling him how dad broke his back and rebuilt his life, his body, and became a stronger man.
You seem like a top bloke, would totally buy you a beer/10. Go well.

Can I ask without you doxxing yourself or giving too much detail, how it happened?

Had a bulging L4-L5 disc for years, only occasionally caused me problems. It suddenly herniated massively compressing the cauda equina, and I got CES-I. I got to surgery within 24 hours of the compression so after that laminectomy/microdiscectomy I've gotten almost everything back but some sensory function and posterior compartment in just one of my legs - I have sacral sparing because my big toe has total function so the lesion is incomplete and everyone should regain completely. Back's a little sore from the dissection but the wound has healed pretty well, staples out and all.

fpbp

Shit. That's pretty heavy duty. As I said I'm glad you've come this far. You've still got a bit to concern yourself with regarding your recovery. Suppose you got lots of reading time eh, at least there's us here on Sup Forums to keep you focused.

My family