Pizzagate: The Pegasus Museum. ETERNAL THREAD

>A continuation of earlier thread: archive.is/BDbGF

>OPs basic info
I browse Pizzagate threads all the time, they are pretty much the only threads on Sup Forums that I even bother reading anymore, and I have seen little to no discussion done about one of Alefantis' (many) properties: The Pegasus Museum, located in D.C. In fact I have not seen this museum mentioned in a Pizzagate thread ever, and I am just now learning about it today via Youtube. Fast forward to 12:15 for the part on the Pegasus Museum
youtube.com/watch?v=VW0kF8ZVkO8

Some background before we proceed:
1) The Museum is owned by James Alefantis
2) It is not listed on Google Maps and it is not open to the public
3) It is the confirmed location of that empty walk in freezer that Alefantis posted a picture of on Instagram.
4) Alefantis made death threats to the Youtuber who originally blew the whistle on it and forced him into taking down the video
5) Apparently this museum has something to do with the non-profit that Alefantis is affiliated with; the Art In Embassies program. This program allows artists to ship their art all around the world without being stopped by customs inspectors. This includes "living art".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
arthaus.org/
vault.fbi.gov/gamergate/Gamergate Part 01 of 01/view
youtube.com/watch?v=G8Q2McwqMPc
famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it lives!
where is user with 96g

the pizza meme came form Sup Forums years ago and was carried on by alphabet agencies. thinking a pizza shop somehow is related to pederasty is ridiculous. the connection to the owners of the firm are different.

Pizza gate is fake news.

Bump, shills get the rope too.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

God damn I would fuck that ass. However, that pic and that text tells me your a shill. And a transparent one.

Bump for op, #5 is very interesting - anymore info?
Captcha : Piazza east

Spooks even made some of the pizzagate threads in fact.

Keep this tinfoil shit off our board, Alex Jones. Frogs, we need to focus on exposing Antifa, check out the general threads for more information, remember WE DO NOT FORGIVE and WE DO NOT FORGET.

>Kekistan flag
Unironically kill yourself.

>pizza meme came from Sup Forums instead of the hillary email investigation
Disinfo shill detected. Bump.

Shilling from angles.
Hmm, nothing to see here, I guess.

for anyone who disputes this fact, go to the fbi vault and look up gamergate. Sup Forums threads are cited as well as agents activites in them

keep digging, Michael

Shill detected. Posting thread in all slide threads.

Just don't go encouraging violence like anons did in the last thread.

Interesting, I haven't checked that out actually. Have to look into that.

Lies and slander.

it astounds me that anyone who has spent more than 20 minutes looking into this shit could think its 'tinfoil'.
youre either stupid, havent looked into it or a shill.
im hoping you just havent looked into it. In which case i beg you to spend just a little time on this.
> dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

>t. CIA
More like truth and justice if you ask me.

Nope, I don't advocate for violence.
I just want to see justice, somehow.
I know that's a tall order in this corrupt world, but all we can do is hope.

Pizzagate was a psyop

More and more 1 post shills.
Fuck, is this shit for real? Why shill this hard?

You're a scrumptious thing, aren't you?

As long as you don't encourage violence I don't really have that much of a problem with these threads. Anons were just going overboard last time around with that kind of shit.

kill yourself "focus on exposing antifa" what are u 15

What does pol think of the youth art classes on offer at Arthaus in Port Orange, Florida?

arthaus.org/

vault.fbi.gov/gamergate/Gamergate Part 01 of 01/view
check here, there are some other filings too released by the fbi irrc. its a fun readthrough.

Huh? What? Surely you have me mistaken for someone else.

Thanks! This will make for a good read during my downtime.

>arthaus.org/
walmart gives them money and walmart is a partner Hillary is on the board for Walmart yes this place is suspect as fuck and why do they partner with florida hospital?

A theory on the guy who tried to shoot up Comet Pingpong, what if he was a former child sex slave who was selected by James when they were younger?

How so?

What do you take me for?

Incorrect.

Thanks for the source

Hmm, I don't know maybe a spook? I honestly didn't think I stood out that much without the reaction images I commonly use.

Hello fellow (((kekistani))), glad to meet you again~

pizzagate was once a promising topic for research in bringing down the deep state

now however, there is a much more jmore promiing option. the Awan spy ring

You have your keywords and style of diction.

Don't engage shills.

Checked

Is that a fact? For what purpose? I could be more covert if I really wanted to, just don't have a reason to be.

Holy shit.. They have "spirit" events

Apparently their is something called "spirit eating" that they do.

One might wonder why it's named Pegasus and what connection that has to art

PASSING THE TORCH TO WHOM EVER WILL CONTINUE THE THIS ETERNAL THREAD.

Remember to archive the thread upon reposting. I'll be dropping in and out since i'm at work tonight.

And do not engage shills.

He really loves his asians, $65k of "hotdogs" most of been well worth it to him.

I don't know how I'm supposed to interpret that image t.bh. Seems kind of ominous.

wow. that's a lot of untruths

Don't do it.

Don't even worry about it.

With that kind of response you just make yourself look more suspicious. Good job.

Don't what? Work? I got bills user

Thanks, I try.

This is now a /frankposting/ thread

How am I not surprised that someone like you would be here too.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8Q2McwqMPc

any more of these floating around?

>checked
No more threads. Just stop this ARG nonsense.

Bump.

Self bump

THIS IS FISHY AF

Right?

JUST SHOWS HOW GOYED WE ARE. WE NEED AN OP TO DELIVAR.

Deliver what? Fresh hot pizzas?

Indoor voice.

where is user who was going to dump?

The cake is a lie. He was just trying to incite criminal behavior.

I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

I think his shift is over now or something.

Let's not encourage violence if that's what you're suggesting please.

WHEN IM SUPER ANGRY I GO ALL CAPS!!!

Some fun Dutroux related names:

Michel Lelievre -> an accomplice of Dutroux

Bernard Weinstein -> another accomplice of Dutroux

Michelle Martin -> Dutroux's wife and accomplice in previous kidnapping and sexual abuse of 5 young girls

Police force in Belgium 1986-1996 -> Informants noted that Dutroux asked for help to kidnap girls, all requirements to arrest him were met months before his arrest, Dutroux's mom tipped off police he was hiding girls in his home, tapes showing Dutroux building the secret basement were not watched because the force had "no video player"

Rene Michaux -> investigator in charge of investigating Dutroux, despite children's voices being heard in Dutroux's home by a locksmith and other investigators he said there was nothing and lead the investigative team out

Melchior H. M. J. F. C. Wathelet -> Justice Minister who released Marc Dutroux after 3 years of a 13 year sentence prior to the main case, was also implicated to be involved in the sex ring

Belgian Ministry of Justice -> sacked a judge who ordered further investigation of the sex ring, later disbanded the investigation team and halted all investigations

Dutroux's shrink -> gave him prescriptions for sedatives and sleeping pills he used on the girls

Michel Nihoul -> involved in conspiracy and drug trafficking with Dutroux, accused of abusing some girls and involvement in murder of them

Jean-Claude Van Espen -> replacement judge who shut down the investigation into the sex ring

Michel Fourniret -> Same type of case as Dutroux, with dead witnesses and all

Patrice Alegre -> Yet another similar case where this time Alegre accused the police force instead of politicians

fine then break into the museum, bribe someone to spill the beans. DO SOMETHING FOR CRYING OUTLOUD!!!

Not all of DC's trafficking networks are operated within one museum and by one man, James Alefantis, for Christ sakes. I need to make a copy pasta of psyops and psychology links for these kinds of threads or something.

where is hitler himself.

STOP BEING A PUSSY. GO DOWN IN THOSE CATACOMBS AND SAVE THOSE KIDS!

REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR GAT.

IF YOU LIVE YOU WILL START THE CIVIL WAR.

If you knew who I was you would know that I am certainly doing something on my part to help rectify this kind of shit.

Cut that out.

we need to catch these niggers. FOR REAL.

Maybe map out the trafficking networks perhaps? That seems to get people's attention.

LOW ENERGY.

Whos in the area? whos in DC? start infiltrating these art freaks. expose it.

What can you even do? Why are you here?

this is your project?

good job, if true. dont share data if it means they can adapt to it once released. you have to build the nest egg of the case first.

I heard the hacker that got the .zip files from Comet`s site is getting harassed, and got his car totaled. Any confirmation on what the contents were?

What is "this" that you are referring to? You have to be more specific. I have nothing to do with these threads if that's what you are talking about.

i can get mad and shitpost. try rile you up to do something. guess its not that constructive but im not seeing much else here.

give me some good redpills and i could be a useful ally, senpai.

famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf

This might interest you, maybe.

>now however, there is a much more jmore promiing option. the Awan spy ring

If Awan was compiling blackmail material on the 80 Democrats his group worked for, and who knows how many other Democrats and Republicans that those might have had dirt on, it seems unlikely that the Awan case doesn't have considerable crossover with Pizzagate.

ok seemed like you were involved in some way.
yeah mapping disapearances is a good start.

You can't rile me up, but you can certainly try.

Mapping out storage and transportation is also something worth looking at.

JUICY

Don't forget to put "sage" in the Options field.

I have much more, but I would have to dig it up and some of it's files and such on my PC that I couldn't really link.

Bump. QRD, what did I miss?