How much money have these women made off the sexually frustrated virgins on Sup Forums?

How much money have these women made off the sexually frustrated virgins on Sup Forums?

$3.50

Zero. I gave money to Henrik. He can share it with Lana if he wants. It was Christmas.

Oh, wait, I did give a few sheckels to Lauren when Patreon banned her but I gave more to the European boat guys.

>women

Laurens patreon got banned. All of them are demonetized, and brittany pettibone is being stalked by fbi agents every day.

>HAH, theyre all attention whores trying to get money and fame from losers with... No money that live with their parents?

Are you mgtow jews even trying anymore? Ffs step it up

who's bottom middle left that looks like a vampire?

trillions and then some
they earned in my book

Did traps jump out of Trump train after the transgender military ban?

I can enjoy their content without giving them money you know

Whens the last time you saw a vampire?

maybe 100 views worth of shekles total, is who donates to them, no one here has any money

she has the same bangs

The woman on bottom left literally has no bangs

How many children have they birthed?

Ooooh bottom middle left. Gotchya gotchya

Probably a lot. I'd still fuck Brittany though.

Right and under Lana . Whomst?

Tara recently made a video about why these women aren't having kids. Please watch it

I don't watch garbage.
I swear Sup Forums goes full "HOW CAN WE FIX WESTERN WOMEN" but get on their knees when these people get a webcam and wear a MAGA hat

they are all 0/10
but 10/10 strategy on getting betas to go back to the plantation

all of them will bow before the BBC. or whatever

Not a single penny.
I'm more hung up on the thousands of pounds I've squandered on weed.

Meh. I work hard for my money. They can get actual jobs, too, and make videos for free without soliciting, if they really are that passionate about it.

>Not a single penny.
>I'm more hung up on the thousands of pounds I've squandered on weed.
I know the feel of that feel.

I don't know who "Tara" is. Why don't you just tell us if you want us to know your little secret.

hey that looks like me if i stopped lifting and stopped eating healthy
9/10 would bang

what is your end goal?

I've never bought an app in my life leave alone donation to roasties

To save my people and country from anti-white mgtow marxists

Isn't bottom left the one mormon chick? Doesn't she have like five kids?

That's the free market, fuckers. They see a demographic they can appeal to, they make it, they profit. I don't know who any of those women are, let alone watch them, it could be a fake meme with generic camwhores for all I know but I fucking hate seeing these threads.

>I'm new
Tara McCarthy, guy. the one in the lower right corner.

>t.jealous nigger

Its horrible isn't it?
Envisioning all the things you could have done but didn't because you're on autopilot from smoking weed all the time.

>8 literally who's

omg you understand our board culture so well OP, it's like you're not reddit at all or something

Who?

You're confusing Sup Forums for r/T_D, nobody knows who that is around here and we're not going to view your video.

Deplorable princess also has a kid, but she got shoah'd and nobody knows who she is anymore. She was the best, but way too extreme for most of you.

Good for them.

I like that people can earn a living spreading my point of view as opposed to, well, you know.

underated but appreciated user, also fpbp

I'm gonna say the one with the short bangs that got caught being a camwhore has made the most $$$. Or Southern, just from her media reach.

No idea who that is. Too lazy to look.
Deplorable Princess would be a good name for an Alt Comic character.

Wow you need to lose your virginity asap. SAD!

Get lost, ANTIFA cuck

Is that a reference to something?

ALL girls have stinky penises.

Doesn't matter. They spread our message to the masses. Its less close to parasitic and more close to symbiotic. They bring in the thirsty bois, thirsty bois bring in the cash.

I don't have fetish for vaginas with political opinion

Penis literally smells the same as a vagina you dumb noob. Youd know that if you had ever smelled one.

heh

4/10 is probably the hottest girl desu

You have shit taste. b1 and c2 are best.

"Put a bag on it and do your bizness." Andrew Dice Clay

No

I find her to be mostly meh/10 on the small number of her vids i've seen. I don't give a shit if you ever watch one of her vids.

Dismissing an entire medium of debate out of hand is pretty stupid, though.

link it?

tree
fiddy

>women trying to lead a meme campaign
The Alt-Right was a divide and conquer scheme. Which as worked, dividing white nationalists and cuckboy civ nats. Either way if you claim you are a alt righter then you are no better than a brainwashed fool, just like all the women/man you posted in your pic.

Dude she looks like a tranny

>Either way if you claim you are a alt righter then you are no better than a brainwashed fool
Why is that?

Probably some troop worshipping homo that's worried about virtue signaling to the left. Probably crying because conservatives are getting shut down by the far left.

who are these holes? I can't identify a single one. Why would anyone listen to what a woman has to say?

kek you're still on Sup Forums? I thought you were Larping as a women (I'm the one you called a jackass, also fuck you)

Fagg, you really think I would spend a dime on this whores?

Take that flag off you mgtow cuck. You only have the right to use the communist or kekistani flag.

The absolute state of those tits

Normscum emulate everything that's trending around them. Women are big children and need role models to parrot.

MGTOW? I have a grilfriend, I think you said jackass to a lot of people today, my bad.

Nah, that was just leftist stupidity.
irl though, I know a few trans women and allies that I explained to it like if they Really think we are going to WWIII then trannies being banned from serving in the military means that they won't get fucking drafted and can stay back with the real women.

They stopped complaining after that.

I use adblock, so none from this angery virgin right here m8.

Haha that's absolutely false.

I said bottom-MIDDLE left, the one that looks like Mavis

they get money from beta crowdfunding, not adsense

Do any of these girls make personalized JOI videos for donations?

No? then fuck em.

>alt-right was a divide and conquer scheme
nice damage control, Sup Forums

The White Rose

bottom row, 3rd from left is an 8/10

tree
fiddy

Wrong lmao

I will never understand the hate for them
>literally spreading the message we fundamentally all believe in (at least on some fronts) and they get views by looking good and make money off it
Everybody wins

I'd let Pettibone pet my bone if you know what I'm sayin

The left is really getting scared now. Once we start redpilling women, they lose a large portion of their voters

>Sup Forums is a single person
Nice try sanic tier autist

you have to be 18 or older to be here son.

this guy gets it.
Lauren has been and always will be best girl

>Communist
>Refers to Sup Forums as an individual
Why I'm not surprised you're retarded?

>Penis literally smells the same as a vagina you dumb noob.
That was a trap user.

who is bottom right?

I literally don't know who any of these 8 are.

Give me a sauce. I want to fap to so right wing women ranting about niggers.

The white rose, Illuminaughty

fpbp

a lot though

This is what I gathered from the thread so far.

Who are the other 5?

tara mccarthy

Exactly.

What's more, we know women are drawn in by other women. They know how to talk to each other, how to appeal to them, how to apply peer pressure correctly and when to ease up. The same psychosocial mechanisms which, when corrupted, ensured feminism/cultural marxism spread among women can be harnessed by our women for our goals. We need female propagandists to draw in female followers, we need that framework of female party members acting as enforcers of our strengthening socio-political order. This is a tool to keep women in line ideologically and maintain stability.

left to right

top 2: Lana Lokteff
bottom 1: Wife With A Purpose
bottom 3: Blonde in the Belly of the Beast
bottom 4: Tara McCarthy

You seriously don't know Lana from red ice creations.com? Red ice is an amazing site.

>women
>girl
>ladies
>she
>her
out out OUT!

the one with the crazy eyes in the bottom left is "wife with a purpose"
crazy mormon bitch I bet she sucks you dry then sucks some more to inflict some pain on you as punishment

Where's xBonBonBunnyx?