Please tell me there is salvation from the black pill

Please tell me there is salvation from the black pill.
Please.
No amount of lifting or nationalism has lifted this shadow off of me. I feel so forlorn, pol. I'm lost in a maze with no exit. How do you do it? How the fuck do you get out of this? How do you vomit the black pill? I don't want it.
I really, really don't want it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-lU7A4Jfmg
greyenlightenment.com/nihilism-and-the-black-pill/
imgur.com/user/twinkletinkle
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
archive.is/ReLXr
goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading
youtube.com/watch?v=e9fEM-MfSiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blackpill is poison

Redpill is ambrosia

Gnosticism.

Don't lose hope, remember that most of our enemies are Beta SJW Fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-lU7A4Jfmg

Increased conscientiousness is the cure to neuroticism. Clean your fucking room, nigger.

As pessimistic as I am, I try not to focus on it and just do good for myself. Even if I can't control western civilization collapsing around me, I can control my own situation, and that's the best I can hope for. The torch still burns in East Europe, and there's solace in that as well.

Europe hasn't collapsed yet.

turn to Christ.
there is nothing more you can need
go get a Bible and read it

There is hope in bible, even (((they))) fear it. And christianity is the glue that will enforce us so we stay strong until we are reborn.

There is salvation from the black pill, but it take years depending how much do you want to put effort on your rescuing.

Change your neural pathways = change the glasses which you see life.

OP user you must build a fireteam
You need weapons and a plan
I'll see you in valhalla

I'm just waiting for the inevitable civil war.

>Take America first then take back Europe

This user gets it. If you try, things might get better, but if you don't, they are guaranteed to get worse due to entropy. Killing yourself only eliminates the possibility for good things to happen, so stick around, give it your all, and know that things will always be worse if you give up.

They are victims too, we want them changed, not killed.

It helps to understand it better:

greyenlightenment.com/nihilism-and-the-black-pill/

Many are beyond saving

Believe me, I've seen enough red pills. I've taken the red pills to end all red pills. I don't think there are any more pills left.

Pretending the black pill's not there isn't an answer, any more than pretending your hand isn't burned will make your hand feel better.

I've recently been looking into eastern philosophies, but I'm unsure if they'll be helpful.

Nihilism isn't quite my problem, here.

Good bourbon and anger.

Join some sort of nationalist group like the National Bloc, American Vanguard, Identity Evropa, etc. You can probably find various criticisms of each one but joining one will give you a place to meet and connect with likeminded people. Great cure for the blackpill

If your 'blackpill' is fear of defeat then this is your 90s kid programming talking.
You are afraid to lose, so you preemptively drop out of the race, believing that 'I was never trying' will matter at the end of it.

>If your 'blackpill' is fear of defeat then this is your 90s kid programming talking.
Can you expand upon this?

try the bogpill

you just need to see a little more and then life will be good again

It's not a fear of defeat. What is there to be defeated? It's deeper than that.
There is nothing to lose, because there's nothing to win. There's just nothing.

Close as you'll get to peace from now on.

strive towards a platonic ideal. it doesnt matter what it is i chose cowboy

If you truly want to save yourself, read pic related. It will change tour world.

>"nothing to lose"
Not like an entire continent, its traditions and people. There's a lot to lose.

No I don't mean to pretend anthing. We will fail, but if our religion survives, even low key and opressed, the thing to emerge out of the ashes will share our values, thats why we have to preserve it at all cost. Thats the only hope we have.

You were meant to love user.

Without love your souls dies.

Start praying to love those you serve

>blackpill
What is this nonsense?

Adopting nihilism should do

OP, I would say you should go to church, but we all know God hates fags. JK. Christianity is the saviour from the black pill. PM me on imgur if you want more. It might be a couple days till i respond, but i will. imgur.com/user/twinkletinkle

Love user.
Love is the only way.

Black pill is truth
The pure unadulterated truth about the state of man.

If you are too much of a pussy, go back to the "red"-pilled world and "fight". Nobody will remember you death anyway.

Every living being has only one goal: survive.

Save Money, learn polish , move to Poland , have 5 kids

Biggest slide in Sup Forums history going on RIGHT NOW

help us get to the bottom of it

Man up faggot. Go read some neitzche or something

>tfw took the black pill after being red pilled for years, it hurts, I can't talk to anyone about it
>tfw all my friends are normies from when I used to be a normie

might as well take LSD then.

what's the difference.

So we're all just brains in a jar of chemicals, and nothing is real.

thanks for proving it faggot.

Buy land, stop using the internet, forget about the world because it's over.

which translation?
there are several

But all of that is meaningless. There is no ideal society. Our continent, our traditions, and people, all are worthless. Humanity is broken, and none of those things can repair it, because being broken is a necessary and sufficient condition to be human. Nothing can stop this.

God damn it.

We need to invest in the survival of Poland , Hungary , Finland etc. If you are truly black pill and feel hopeless, do what you can to get to one of these nations and help maintain it. Do all you can

move to country, become farmer, discard all technology. That is the salvation. Nothing you can act upon or say will change the way the world works so make it work for you somehow.

why?

Allow me to quote a verse from the Book of Moonman

Death's in the future for the black pilled
If you try and sabotage morale you'll end up laying with the blacks, Killed.

you got that right.

you can make the black pill work for you, if you embrace it.

Next time
- vote for the worst candidate
- if there is a bernie tier candidate next round, vote for him

crash this train with no survivors. take pleasure in it.

there is no justice.
laws are meaningless words.
there is no benevolent god.
there is no everafter.

this is your only life, and you're born in this shitfest.

enjoy it.

Get off Sup Forums right now, find some responsibility for yourself, it will give your life a meaning. If you have anyone in your life take care of them if you're a man. And seek to improve the world directly around you, no point worriyng about the rest.

You need to review your life, actively look to give new meanings to the objects, people and incidents of your life and you will need to make an effort to transcend your older self.

Ask yourself questions, and answer them yourself, just like therapy. Make an effort to give legit truthful and detailed answers. Strive for truth and self-honesty always.

If your question is "Is there a way to transcend the black pill", the answer is 100% YES.

It's hard work and it's worth it.
Do it.

I think the blackpill is impossible for anyone who has kids. You can't spend your life despairing if people depend on you. You have to have that hope, because that hope will be their future.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
>societies have been able to push people only up to certain limits. When the limit of human endurance has been passed, things start going wrong: rebellion, or crime, or corruption, or evasion of work, or depression and other mental problems, or an elevated death rate, or a declining birth rate or something else

>But today this may be changing, because modern technology is developing ways of modifying human beings.

>Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. (1995, obviously this has accelerated and is familiar now)

>Drugs that affect the mind are only one example of the new methods of controlling human behavior that modern society is developing. Let us look at some of the other methods.

>there are the techniques of surveillance. Hidden video cameras are now used in most stores and in many other places, computers are used to collect and process vast amounts of information about individuals. (1995, process has accelerated with cameras everywhere and corporate AI parsing faces and everything for info).

>Efficient techniques have been developed for winning elections, selling products, influencing public opinion. The entertainment industry serves as an important psychological tool of the system, possibly (my note, ESPECIALLY), even when it is dishing out large amounts of sex and violence.

>Education is no longer a simple affair

>Child abuse in its gross and obvious forms is disapproved in most if not all cultures.

>But many psychologists interpret the concept of abuse much more broadly.

1/2

What if we archive that
archive.is/ReLXr

Oh wow bro your nihilism is like so much deeper than regular nihilism like this totally couldn't have been written by some angsty teenager

>>In practice, the word “abuse” tends to be interpreted to include any method of child-rearing that produces behavior inconvenient for the system. Thus, when they go beyond the prevention of obvious, senseless cruelty, programs for preventing “child abuse” are directed toward the control of human behavior on behalf of the system.

>Alienation, low self-esteem, depression, hostility, rebellion; children who won’t study, youth gangs, illegal drug use, rape, child abuse, other crimes, unsafe sex, teen pregnancy, population growth, political corruption, race hatred, ethnic rivalry, bitter ideological conflict (e.g., pro-choice vs. pro- life), political extremism, terrorism, sabotage, anti-government groups, hate groups. All these threaten the very survival of the system. The system will therefore be FORCED to use every practical means of controlling human behavior.

>Whereas formerly the limits of human endurance have imposed limits on the development of societies (as we explained in paragraphs 143, 144), industrial-technological society will be able to pass those limits by modifying human beings, whether by psychological methods or biological methods or both. In the future, social systems will not be adjusted to suit the needs of human beings. Instead, human being will be adjusted to suit the needs of the system.

>HUMAN BEINGS WILL BE ADJUSTED TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF THE SYSTEM.

Sit back, relax, user. Just wait until the Pacification of the Human Race is complete and we can all whistle our way to meaningless profit-making enterprises for The System as happy as clams.

It's only a phase. It'll pass. Back to sleep....

Remember that our opponents are idiots and losers.
Remember that God is real and he is very kind.
Remember that meme magic is real and the newest gen hates the alt-left.
Remember you are a good person.
Isaiah 40:31 NIV - but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

What the fuck is "black pill"? Is it some autistic shit?

Pray for your salvation, user, to the Christian God. You will be saved. If you want to see so deep into these fucked up truths on Sup Forums, you need sustenance. Your sin is pride, why not turn to the source of help, if all else will be misery, which it is. Its better I promise. You can pray for faith, pray to believe.

I love the flag with this comment xd

That black pill is real. Its too much red pill without optimism, an invitation to hurt oneself. I just tried to red pill a friend so insistently that he freaked into depression, I had to ask another friend to talk to him. Lesson learned for sure.

The black pill is the point where your red pill addiction goes too far and you start to realize that it'd be better off not knowing all this shit because no one cares enough to change things to how they should be and you live in a horrible nightmare dystopia where everything only gets worse and worse because the evil is so entrenched that even if everyone knew as much as you do, nothing can be done

Yep, Gnosticism. Shit makes a lot more sense once you figure out who the Demiurge is.

a.k.a the cypher pill

We have our pride but we really could use help if we are to carry the burden of the whole world. In one timeline in future we become the kingdom where God rules through the chosen monarchs over good people and punishes the evil inside and outside of our borders.

Virtue ethics and Stoicicm. Read Aristotle and Aurelius for starters.

CHECKED
THIS IS THE WAY, OP

Take the get over yourself faggot pill

Watch the entirety of pic related in as short a time as possible, ideally with some sort of drinking game going on.

In between sessions, go on Twitter/Facebook and mindlessly scroll through normie meme pages (I'm talking minions, Harry Potter, etc.).

That should dumb you down to at least half your IQ.

Dont give in to despair. Let despair be the spark that ignites the fire of your rage. War is coming. I see its glow on the horizon.

There is ALWAYS salvation.

Ted is a great man. It is sad he turned to such violent means. I truly idolize him

Jesus is the way

>I've recently been looking into eastern philosophies, but I'm unsure if they'll be helpful.
They are. But Jews have intensely subverted Buddhism to sell product. And it's not just Jews that have been perverting it but they are amongst the most active since the 60s.
It's a mess but with a lot of study you can sort it out. Start by reading at least the first two or three chapters of The Making of Buddhist Modernism; it can help orient you away from alot of bullshit.
Then start reading primary texts and traditional commentaries. Stay away from "secularized" Buddhism without beliefs type nonsense. Read Evola. Read tathagatagarbha teachings; they're very hopeful and positive.
Hinduism is okay, but again Western Hinduism is heavily Judaized (Ram Dass, Krishna Das are both Jews for instance).

While I don't recommend everything on here, this is a pretty good list.

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

Reading is really your best solution. Facts got you into this, philosophy will get you out since it's how you interpret the facts that really matters. My #1 recommendation from that list is 'Ride the Tiger' by Evola. You'll want to read 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra' first since it's largely based around that.

Nobody wants the weak who can't take their red pills without complaining about it all the time. Suffer on your own time OP, nobody cares.

Yeah, stay mad ar those who did this. Kikes, weak minded men, women... there's reason why our ancestors kept them away from any power. When they get power, which in democracy they always do, we lose. Never forget and never let it happen again.

Jesus user. The world has always been full of evil, filth, and tyranny. Yes, it seems like the end times now, worse than it's ever been for our people, but our ancestors followed Jesus for a reason. It worked for them, it can work for us. Our descendants may have to scurry around like jews in the wreckage of Western civilisation, but they will be nice, clean, and part of a white nation as long as they know Jesus.

Here's some salvation

Never swallowed a black pill, life is black enough as it is.

Pop more red pills, and you be fine. If you overdose and can't handle it, well that's your problem. No one said that taking all the red gives you the right to turn black.
The bleaker it gets, the more red I see. Black pills are for losers.

This speech by the Fuhrer resonates quite well with the near future for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=e9fEM-MfSiU

You will only know true comfort in death. Walk by faith not by sight

>Praising a phony

How did Utah high school students get so cucked?

We need to work on Fl and SC. There is no reason why we should lose those. Not that we should lose any of them.

you live for your personal amusements, and hope they're virtuous pursuits.

>Please tell me there is salvation from the black pill.
The ying yang pill, whereby the black pill is also the white pill.

>Pretending the black pill's not there isn't an answer, any more than pretending your hand isn't burned will make your hand feel better.
Ummm, the placebo effect has been shown to activate endorphins and potentially relieve pain as much as opiates.

>There's just nothing.
There's everything, it just comes from nothing, and goes back to it. And comes from it again. It's just the cycle of existence.

i rather enjoy the grey pill, yellow is nice too but I don't/won't have any kids

>They are. But Jews have intensely subverted Buddhism to sell product.
And to pacify people. And fake gurus subvert it to take money and sex. Buddhists have a saying, if you meet the buddha on the road, kill him.

Motherfucking THIS. Gnosticism's sophianic pill is the pill to end all pills. It's a fucking Elixer of Life. To realize that you can escape the kikes with the only belief system or religion that fully accounts for their existence and shits on them, is the best feeling around. To know that there is a religion that is specifically built around the knowledge that Abrahamism is Kikish cancer, is what heaven looks like.

I knew extremely black pilled German and """white""" Spaniard that moved to Poland and Czech Republic respectively and they are pretty happy now. Move to a white community in the north west. That where all the burgers on Sup Forumsseem to think the white revival will happen.

This is correct, and why whites will always win. We inherently do good for ourselves and those we are responsible for.

Jews try to alleviate you of those responsibilities and natural urges to do good. Don't let them

have you ever visited eastern Europe? its fucking trash

Mormons.

I know how you feel. Pic related kills the black pill.
Let me know if that picture helps.

Who is the demiurge?

Salvation lies in the word, or more specifically your own words. Words program your mind, and your mind programs reality. Change you words, try in earnest, and you will change your reality. It might mean that you need to take a break from Sup Forums and the internet for a while--or maybe forever--but if you are at the abyss, what you need most of all is silence, and time away from other minds. Then you need to write down what you believe to be true, and you need to do that for some time--maybe even several months.

It might might feel painful, or stupid, or futile for a little while. That is your addiction speaking, it will go away after a solid week or two of discomfort. And then you will feel happier than you've ever felt, but that won't be the end of your addiction, it will just be the first step. You will be challenged again and again, and sometimes those challenges will be impossible, and you may fall. But if you dedicate yourself to the word, to your own truth, if you just write and write, I guarantee you more happiness and enlightenment and happiness than you can ever imagine.

I love you without condition--Hogshit Zeke.