Why Trump Won Paper

I have to write a paper on why Trump won and the teacher is a liberal. I want to say because he was
an outsider going against the corrupt establishment,
he was against globalist economic policies and free trade,
he was against open borders and supported getting rid of illegal immigrants
and because of the elector collage as that's easy to prove and explain lol. Although I could mention his anti war hawk rhetoric.

Do you think I could objectively potentially persuade the teacher that these points were valid reasons for electing him while not coming off insane? Are these a good main four? Not like I could realistically explain meme magic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY
youtu.be/K5wsUyilNGI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/30/us/politics/benghazi-emails-put-focus-on-hillary-clintons-encouragement-of-adviser.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suburban and rural retards. also russians

Just write nazis over and over.

We did it for the memes

this

Dude. It's simple.

He was real. He was authentic and people are subconsciously attracted to authenticity that's why children love Trump so much. Trump wasn't afriad to hit back against the people who were attacking him and his ideas were better. People were sick of hearing lies and he spoke truth to power.

You should do a paper on why the American people chose Hillary

Just come up with ridiculous shit about the Russians and your teacher will buy it hook, line, and sinker

He made people feel alive inside because we were able to vicariously be a part of him BTFOing the establishment

no corporate interest. He was his own man with his own mission and only 1 goal.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I am so glad I finished college 4 years ago before all this Trump/SJW/race-war shit flared up in the last two years. I would not survive with the constant redpill drops.

Read Think big and kick ass. He follows several simple principles in life and it usually brings him success.

It also helped that he had a personality and was rather smart what also helped was that the other choice was completely undesirable but mostly the first one. Sure hillary won the popular vote but Trump won like 3500 counties all over the fucking country. He won states that were said to never turn red ever again.

Lol I have some self respect although It would be funny to write a troll paper. I think I'd wind up contradicting myself while talking in class though, as he said the gov class will, alot of the time, be centered around the Trump presidency. I don't think I could have a half year long commitment to trolling.

Don't bother trying to persuade her just beat her down with the incompetence of the democrat party and the medias failure to manipulate.
Make her understand that the situation for her was and is utterly hopeless.

Oh kid, if you only knew. The election was fixed by the Mafia and by hackers in the US that the media still to this day believes were "Russian". They weren't. It was done because they wanted to fuck Hillary over in any way they could. Hillary is dying and we all know this. She wanted to run this last time and that was it, the mayoral thing didn't really work, the books she wrote after have been shit.

The meme magic shit is just that, a meme. Trump didn't get in because of Sup Forums. He got in because they switched some numbers around.

Shitposters on a Burmese plate spinning forum summoned an ancient Egyptian chaos God by calling eachother cucks.

As soon as Trump announced he was running, I knew he would win. And I will tell you why. Trump is America personified. He is fat. He is loud. He is brash. He picks fights. He is tasteless. He is racist. He is rich. He is powerful. He's a fucking billionaire celebrity. That is the subconscious aspiration of every American.

I laughed in my head every time I was told he had no chance. I could only smile and nod, to comfort the fools. The people who didn't think Trump could win dont understand America. They don't understand what it means to be an American. They are cosmopolitans whose urban life would realistically only be marginally different whether they were in London or New York. They are people who were out of touch about what it means to be an American.

Americans are confrontational. Americans never back down from a fight. When they swing they swing hard. Americans piss away money because they can. Americans don't take advice because they don't need it. If you don't do any of these things, you aren't really American, you are a deracinated member of a global society, a foreigner in your own land.

Would be funny but I also have to pass the class.

He was the white mans Obama offering hope to the under served Republican voters.

Some negro got into a college by writing black lives matter 1000 times.

>living vicariously through a man who didn't create anything himself other than being Frank Trumps son.

Yeah true. That would work

Just say because he got more electoral votes. That's literally the reason he won. Anything else is post result speculation.

you pretty much have it in a nutshell.
(how did i get in this nutshell)
both primary parties have gone so far either to the right or left that normal people don't really have much of a choice.
i will admit that i have hated donald trump for years for i guess it would be his arrogance. i really have issues with the new york/new jersey attitudes.
but as the debates were starting he was the only one that made a statement and stood by it. i forget which one said all lives matter and the groups attacked him and he reversed quickly. i knew i didn't want that spineless guy.
and it continued, anyone paying attention knew that jeb was going to the man and hillary was going to be the panderer.
trump spent millions of his own money to campaign not mention using his own jets.
hillary and bern were getting illegal cash from everywhere outspending trump and still losing.
i just wonder how much ctr and the other groups were paid to disrupt Sup Forums

Family is everything. Don't be jealous you don't have a springboard like a strong father to propel you to new heights. Donald was richer than his father ever dreamed. Donald turned a loan of 1,000,000 into a multi billion dollar empire. If I gave you a dollar, could you turn it into thousands? A silver spoon sure helped but that's not everything, otherwise all of his siblings would be just as rich.

here, OP, listen to this and you will know why Trump win. inb4michaelmoorehurr Just fucking listen to it, you won't be sorry.

youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY

Here is why I voted for Trump:

My vote for Trump was a combination of:

1. a manifestation of hypernormalization, using sardonic humor to take ownership of my disenfranchisement and willfully choosing resignation by substituting lulz for meaning and agency.

2. a genuine, but naive, almost obstinate, hope that America could be made great again and Western Civilization could be saved.

3. an opportunity to lob a Molotov cocktail at the system and burn the whole fucking thing to the ground.

Write the entire paper the way you would want to, BUT switch the names so it's Donna Trump and Henry Clinton. Pretend it's a thought experiment exposing the professor's own biases. Instant A.

>know why Trump win.
phoneposting
*know why Trump won

Just write the typical liberal memes out and you will win a noble peace prize.

Look at it from a technical point of view. If he hadn't won Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida, he would have lost. Compare the numbers to Obama's. There was a huge decrease in the black vote, for instance.

Maybe you could focus on one dry topic as a means of avoiding larger and more delicate issues.

Literally just type
>because Americans are racist
and print it out.

Guaranteed A+

He also campaigned to a struggling middle class that has been assraped by the establishment for decades by dishonorable politicians and told them that they could be proud to be Americans again.

but more importantly he campaigned in Michigan and Wisconsin.

you have to be a black liberal unskilled nobody to get the nobel

Not just any college it was Stanford

Read/Reference:
Art of the Deal
Crippled America
Roger Stone's book on the Trump campaign
Newt Gingrich's book on Trump

WATCH:
Steve Bannon's interview with Charlie Rose

REFER AND IMPLY:
Why would states that voted for Obama TWICE flip for Trump? (This is the big league argument)

On a subconscious level, most voters pick a candidate that they would want to be. Everyone wants to be a billionaire who runs a global business empire. No one wants to be a wrinkled old hag whose only claim to fame is her cheating rapist husband and constantly blames everyone else for her problems.

focus on russian hacking. it's the only reason. and vote rigging. and russian interference. and wikileaks. but most importantly it was the russians.

>He is racist
still waiting for any kinda of proof of this

lying to get an A

shame on you

It wasn't one million. He took over his fathers business and by 1982, he was worth $200 million.

Don't believe the bullshit lie that he took water and turned it into fucking wine.

Read "Planes, Trains and Plantains" for some inspiration user.

>he campaigned in Michigan and Wisconsin
The Clinton campaign believed the Blue Wall theory so much that she took the vote for granted. Not only did she not spend enough time and money in those states, her campaign stopped polling those states in the last month. Their confidence prevented them from even seeing the momentum that was building for Trump. Hubris and groupthink are two reasonable explanations for why this happened.

In addition, she miscalculated the extent of the Republican vote that would swing her way. As Podesta said, they would win two urban Republican votes for every suburban Democratic vote they lost. Why they believed this theory is anyone’s guess. It certainly flies in the face of party politics. It justified their strategy of ignoring middle America. Ultimately, it was a fatally flawed strategy.

Do you want a good grade? If so, the right answer is racism and sexism.

You won't convince a brainwashed idiot liberal of anything, especially a professor. In order to get a good grade you have to feed them what they want to hear.
>rayciss
>sexiss
>trainsphobic
>deplorables
>murica is turribul, we da peepoo must RESIST
>also mack blives latter

Then, if you feel like it, write the actual paper you wanted to write and deploy it anonymously on the web.

Some nigger got into every Ivy just recently

This. Stop trying to make Sup Forums do your homework, OP. No one fucking cares that you voted Trump and want to redpill your professor. You won't. They're there to tell you you're wrong about everything. Not to say "hey Trump's a good guy, MAGA!"

This should help youtu.be/K5wsUyilNGI

>American people

Hate to break it to you Steve, but Jose isn't American just because he can vote illegally.

Expand upon these points

>humor/funnyman/ "hes different" appeal
>him cornering the media into a ratings trap to ONLY talk (hyperventilate) about him and non-issues around him for a straight year and a half
>verbal killshots in his nicknames
>drastic, nonspecific solutions to problems plaguing your country (wall, chinas killing us in trade, etc)
>pointing out how actually fucked your system has become

>Hillary not have a core identity beyond former first lady and "im not Trump" (the way she pandered while in different areas, southern drawl in southern areas, purse hot sauce for blacks, etc)
>Hillary saying a rough 20% of the country are irredeemable and buying into that belief so much she said it in 2 different settings
>the FBI saying she did a bad but not giving a shit because of reasons that dont pertain to the statute she'd be prosecuted under (try to find polls for around that time to see the reaction)
>being 'more of the same' and not seeing this is why dems have been losing for 8 years
>her overall disdain for plebs

But the real dagger occurred 1 year ago tomorrow. After the media shilled concerns about her health as a grand conspiracy, she collapsed harder than the 2 towers. Find the LATimes poll and you'll find she never recovered from that within that sample group. Have fun

Meh, I don't want to lie for a grade and I doubt they really would give me an F for wrong think. As long as I don't say something like he's going to send back all the wetbacks and make this country more white.

this
Ben Shapiro said he would be figured for a downright marxist during his years in school.

The people voted for Hillary. The system elected Trump.

>Liberal teacher asks to write about why trump won

>student considers writing about meme magic

fucking 2017

Be sure to mention the Shy Tory Factor. It explains why the polls were wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor

No. Don't be a fucking retard. I'm a TA for a college biology course. College (which is being generous, this is probably a high school paper) is not about writing from the heart and diligently researching material. College is about playing the game.

DO NOT BRING IN YOUR OWN OPINION

Glorifying Trump with your imaginarily ironclad support would be pure retardation. When I assign papers about hominid skulls, I sometimes get kids who tell me, with all sorts of evidence, that evolution isn't established enough to be a mainstream theory. They give me tons of sources and flaws in the theory and justify their position with what they consider to be an ironclad case.

I fail them on that assignment OP. I fail them and then I publicly shame them in class for being so stupid. Do you know why? Because I can. Because the assignment is not to actually discuss why hominid skulls are similar. The assignment is to tell me that that evolution is real and that evolution is why hominid skulls are similar.

What is your assignment here OP? To write a paper about why Trump won? NO! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT YOUR ASSIGNMENT YOU MORON. Your assignment is to tell your teacher what they want to hear. That is always the assignment. Until the day you fucking walk across the stage diploma in hand that will be your assignment.

In a battle of opinions between you and that teacher you are going to lose. They have all the power and you have none. Play the game. Play the game or face the shame. That's the path you chose.

TRUMP WON BECAUSE HE'S NOT A KEKED BITCH THAT BOWS DOWN TO LIBERALS.

AND HE'S NOT AFRAID TO DO THE DIRTY WORK THAT WILL KEEP AMERICA PROSPEROUS FAR INTO THE FUTURE.

HEY HEY; LISTEN TO ME; DONT WRITE THE PAPER

JUST TAKE A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER AND WRITE IN THE MIDDLE IN BIG LETTERS

>BLACK LIVES MATTER

DO IT; IT WILL WORK 100% LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

na you can pull it off if your tactful about it. as long as you know your shit and can write from a neutral standpoint without resorting to rhetoric or exposing your bias its possible, and might even earn his or her respect

>I have to write a paper on why Trump won
He won because he was able to get more people to go out and vote. Very simple answer.

How did he get people to go out and vote? Just go look at the voting data by racial demographic, income bracket, and compare it to historical elections

I won't spell it out for you but it's very obvious how he got the turnout

Btw, this is for a high school senior government class. I am 18, not in college. Although, it is funny to think about this in a college setting and to hear what you have to say about professors. Also the teacher is a white guy who is married, 50, and with no kids.

you are not using liberal logic, do it faggot

HOW TO GET AN A
>Why Trump Won.
>Trump won because of white people.
>White people were so angry at Obama for being a black president for 8 years that they decided to fuck the whole country and elected literal Nazi as president.
>Some people might disagree.
>They are Nazis and honorary white people and cis too.
>In the future, once we get rid of Trump, there will never be a white president again.
>Then there will finally be peace and anyone will be free to love whoever they want again.
>The end.

Gaymer gate too

I am typing my paper now, hopefully this thread isn't archived before I finish as I want to post it.

Just regurgitate Michael Moore's speech about the Big Middle Finger and you're golden.

Shill
I see you shortened your copypasta for this one

Every thread tonight, there you are

/thread

Your prof will likely grade you poorly due to confirmation bias alone, and then when you take it up to the dean, the dean will also turn out to be a libshit.

Just say "Because he's a racist nazi and all white people are racist nazis and voted for him". The point of a paper isn't to say what you know to be true, it's to say what the marker thinks is true.

t. leaf in hyper-lib university

Pretty much this.

I doubt OP is even in college.

Why are you working in such a god forsaken sounding environment that seemingly is against thought? Is college really so bad they'd fail you for wrong think? All though, to be fair, it sounds like the assignment was to talk about hominid skulls and not evolution. Unless they some how tied evolution not existing - according to them - into why the skulls are different in some key ways across different ethnic groups? I mean, I think evolution is true but I find it a bid hard to think they got an F for simply disagreeing.

Die in a gas fire schlomo

It kinda freaks me out how many young kids we get here.
I imagine myself at any time pre-21 discovering Sup Forums and all this stuff, I would've become even more of a crazy person.
God speed Gen Z. Please save us.

The real reason is the fucked up DNC primary that split the party, Hillary and her campaign and that Trump has a greater overlap with realistic bernouts then HRC.

Most of Bernie's issues are Trump issues it's just how you word them.
>crumbling infrastructure
>reform college education
Do it for free or reform it by pushing co educational apprenticeships with equal degrees, the results are the pretty much the same
>both where big on entry level jobs and creating US jobs
>Both took a dump on the H1B visa scam to protect american workers
> Bernie wen't after china and outsourcing as hard as Trump even lining him up to discard the Paris Agreement like Trump did in the last consequence
>Bernie was even on the strong borders train, not the way trump does it but in the same ballpark
>both agreed on the establishment sucks dicks in all regards and we need a new deal

So if you would've send a shared Trump & Sanders candidacy to the election that would've ended up with 90% of the popular vote and 538 electoral votes every single time.

A. because that's likely the only work they can find with that degree
B. yes. Universities love to fail people for wrongthink. They get quite moist when they give socrates the hemlock.

Basically this. Americans of every background except for city-dwellers (and even then some of them) saw a little bit of themselves in him.

Post acknowledged

Don't fall for this OP, despite what Sup Forums tells you not every professor's fucking insane, maybe a worryingly large chunk but for the most part they know how to handle criticism or dissent. Just don't autistically jerk Trump off because even diehard supporters like myself recognize flaws. Just tell him why he won.

You, sir, are a gigantic faggot.

>these shill threads still exists
wew what's the point

He wasn't Hillary.

if you don't lie and say that it's because America's sexist, racist, and mention muh Russians, you'll probably be blackballed from mainstream society and forced to live off grid.

Just say Trumps a racist and is literally Hitler reincarnated and you will get a A+

Daily reminder only degenerate city retards voted for Hillary Clinton, Honest, hardworking country folk voted for President Trump

In the end, your teacher is human. A human who went to Marxist indoctrination camp where they teach Marxists how to indoctrinate, but human.
You can produce 6 million irrefutable sources, as long as he has one article from for example Vice or the Huffington Post on his mind, you'll fail to convince him.

>I don't think I could have a half year long commitment to trolling.
You're in the wrong place, son.
Also Czhecked

They'll absolutely give you an F for wrongthink, and they'll laugh while they do it. Because in their mind, they're giving you an F for being factually incorrect.

The thing you must understand about professors is that their confirmation bias is worse than any politician. "Well I've been in this field for 12 years, I know everything and all my opinions are fact."

Worse is that in many social sciences, they're so fucking politicized that they circle-jerk their opinions until they unironically believe that they're undisputed fact. Thank fuck I'm in an actual science.

You think Sup Forums has a shitty confirmation bias bubble? Wew. The average North American university is a thousand times worse on the best of days.

>Is college really so bad they'd fail you for wrong think
worse

>Everyone hates politicians
>politicians speak like politicians, saying they're different
>everyone mad that they're the same
>more politicians using the same boring template
>people feel they have no choice
>man comes along and is completely different
>status quo politicians are triggered en masse
>politicians make fun of him for not talking like a politician
>Trump laughs and points out the stupidity of everything they do
>media joins the status quo corruption
>people now hate the media, too
>status quo politics set on its ear for all to see
>media and status quo corrupt politicians double down
There's a reason the Democrat voters wanted Sanders. He seemed like he hated the elite corruption. People with half a brain on both sides have been tired of Clinton-tier politics for a long, long, time.

just say it's too difficult a topic for you to discuss and then report your teacher to the dean for being so insensitive.

Just back everything by "created the perspective of" and it's game

Go big on the anti war angle. Hillary and libya and how obama blames hillary for libya are key and any leftist will agree because 1) anti war. 2) scapegoat hillary for obamas failure

1) an outsider going against the corrupt establishment,

-- Drop the 'corrupt establishment' angle. First dark horse since Warren Harding. Unpredictable to cottage campaign professionals. List polling, presumptoins of secuirty in the Midwest political composition, etc.

2_ he was against globalist economic policies and free trade,

Drop the 'globalist' angle, easier to show how free trade agreements shifted trade balances to tip to other trading partners. Retraining of domestic unskilled labor was not robust for a myriad of reasons while trade agreements were enacted and expanded

3) he was against open borders and supported getting rid of illegal immigrants

Valid, though it might be better to say he wanted to get rid of illegal aliens with a criminal background and prevent further illegal criminal crossings across the border. I'd cite sources where naturalized Latin Americans are quoted in the press. The ones who followed the rules especially are pissed at their former countrymen.

4) and because of the elector collage

Go forth and enlighten this 'teacher'

Everything you're saying is true and as a liberal I think this is the perfect reasoning. It cant be disputed. But like all politicians these turned out to be lies. He doesn't have the backing of his own party to accomplish anything

>Why are you working in such a god forsaken environment?
Because I make $40,000/year in my lab and working as a TA means that on top of that I have free grad school and health care
>Is college really so bad that they would fail you for wrong think?
Oh hell yes. I do it every semester. Sometimes I do it just because I'm having a bad day.

FPBP.

How is it thus far? I still have to write about immigration and my conclusion. I also have to put sources for where I got my ideas because I'm apparently too retarded to come up with them on my own. Also there may be spelling and grammar errors as I haven't re read it yet for them.

These three sources will help

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
Read the part about "clinton doctrine" -
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/30/us/politics/benghazi-emails-put-focus-on-hillary-clintons-encouragement-of-adviser.html

51-49 - she tipped obama over

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html

Libya caused the refugee crisis. So thats the clinton doctrine. Good luck!

Oh you took out my king in this chess game but I have more pieces left so I should have won REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!