So lads, with the Pewdiepie drama, I have an idea. Let's create a persona of an SJW, a fake...

So lads, with the Pewdiepie drama, I have an idea. Let's create a persona of an SJW, a fake, anti-white word and spread that shit like wildfire. Use it like the White equivalent of nigger. For example, a slightly centrist tweet, yours or otherwise? Go on the SJW account and say something like "Kill yourself you fucking (Whatever word we decide on)." Any ideas as to what this word is? Right now I might want to use either Skullhead or Albino

Cracker

True, completely fucking forgot, but it doesn't have as much edge, it's not as sharp a word as nigger

it should be a word that feels like it comes out of a social science class.

Exactly, but it can't just be an already existing buzzword like Nazi

FUCKING WITTO

pig skin?

white people aren't pussies so you can't offend us by using racial slurs

maybe just take an already existing word like suppressor and translate it into some african language so it sounds edgy.

I'm thinking blanco cause it's like negro

I know, which is why we're going to pretend to be pussies

White pig?

A cracker just means a really hot girl from where I'm from. It is one of the best compliments you can receive.

the point is to make sjws look bad not to actually offend anyone.

>White equivalent of nigger
it already exists, its "racist"

>white people aren't pussies
Oh that explains how the majority of white people in the West are giant SJW liberal cucks

We'll ur from the fucking asshole of the world so disgusting words seem nice to you

nazi?

Jewkiller

yeah....

Racist?

I thought a cracker is what you eat when you run out of potatoes

Slave owner

Gotta really dig into that white guilt. I think we should open that beating heart of shame until people are so angry with being called something they arent.
Its what wokew me up and i was pretty far alig the blue path.
Just keep calling white lierals slave owners.

Melinout - white person don't got no melan-in they so white they got melanout

the only time i've been offended by a racial slur is when i was called Pinkie by a nigger. I'M NOT PINK!!!

Actually, boys, let's make it something that is used innocently now, so if there's any actual SJWs seeing it they'll see others use it and tell them it's a white slur, and maybe change the meaning of the word entirely

MINTED.

This. Slave owner

Woah, this, this is genius
Heres your first (you) of what should be many

cumskin cuckboy

Pigger?

MALANOT

White people aren't niggers, so there Rumplestiltskin

Youll never do it. The edge is earned from the blacks. The whites can have a word like that because they wont earn it.

I actually kinda like that

I've gotten a lot of compliments from black people here in the US then. KEK

I don't understand the strategy behind this, but how about

>privy/privies (short for "privileged")
>colonizers
>race-wealthy

Why not just "slaver"?

"have you ever hired someone and not payed them the same salary that you gave yourself?
Slave owner!"
let's see if we can ruin leftist businesses :^)
you know, the very few that exist

Cave beast

the common melinout just like the astronaut travels through a lot of empty blackness.

witto

Lindybeige

Should be melanout, not melinout.

That word is "racist." Soon it'll be "Nazi."

OP is a Jew

White Devil

>Rumplestiltskin

Nigger, what.
It's called Rumpelstilzchen

>Loot stores
It's okay!
>Say nigger on a steam while playing videogames
TERRORIST NAZI!!!!!

Use fake black twitter accounts to spread it

excuse me... your balls are showing.

Shizno

this is the only correct answer. Even fits this guys criteria

these posters were successfully jewed today

So lads I've done some research. Originally the word Nigger was first used in the 1500s as a neutral term for blacks. So perhaps we take a currently neutral term for white people and use it in a derogative way?

I say use the word "white people".

It's so encompasssing that eventually moderate white normies will have no choice but to be pushed Right as they will naturally feel under assault.

op wants a word that is an insult to white people i bellieve. niggers call asian people, jews etc all the time racist tho its not specific enough.

Oppressor in African languages

Hausa: azzalumai
Swahili: mnyanyasaji
Yoruba: alainilara

This isn't going to work as African languages don't have a very punchy sound

Cumskin

you just taught me that suppressor is a thing and oppressor a person. i learned something today.

Little Pink Dick or Pink Dick?

LADS I HAVE AN IDEA!
Caucy. Short for Caucasian

this could work too. you can say something a long the lines that nigger was what they originally called black people so the only way to get even would be to make white as hurtful as nigger

Albinog

this has good bonus points for down the road when people realize arabs and indians are also caucasian. in the beginning people won't realize this so if takes off it has the potential to back fire and split the POC alliance

You do know that most people could suss out a fake tweet from nazis, right? Like, a guy with the profile pic of a cartoon frog isn't going to fool most people.

Anyways, if it beats the odds and is on the brink of going viral, I'll send them a little hint in the form of a link :)

good stuff and if you say it, it sounds like cocky. which kinda fits into the whole narrative.

I am in favor if this one.

What about the already popular yt? Means whitey. I mean, I know you won't get so far with it and you're going to lose anyways, but don't choose something that sounds like it could be on a obscure asian restaurant menu.

Bardhosh

'dh' as in 'th' in 'the.

Means white in albanian.

you fuckin bardhosh

Kill yourself, peckerwood!

PECKERWOOD
PECKERWOOD
PECKERWOOD

It's close to saying nigger as it means white trash.

hugeragenklingen

Milkpig

Any one else find it ironic that Sup Forums is trying to coin an offensive term for the opposition to use against white people?

They are so far behind it's not even fun anymore.

yo ya wittos are so stupid RACIST scum

how about Tax Payers

I partly in favor of doing this just to see if we can

weißes Schwein
white pig
>via jewgle translate

OP here, saying let's do Caucy. Seems to be the best one we've come up with. Now lads, attack! Go to some Politically right twitter accounts and harass people in the comment with you Fake SJW accounts. For another good one, go on the tweet that was made by the Firewatch cunt saying they'll DMCA Pewdiepie's Firewatch videos, as a symbol because this was the reason I came up with this raid

Also you can use either Caucy or Witto, as both have been popular in this thread

Wait. Give it time. The thread is still young.

THIS

what the fuck are you talking about nigger?, nigger has no more edge than cracker, nigger is just nigger, kill yourself, nigger

not sure if you're serious or not but if you actually are then you're pretty fucking stupid

Isnt 'racist' basically a word used to disempower whites in the same fashion as nigger?

Lets just start calling each other muh rayse.

There already is a slur for white people: Racist.

Hive mind.

typical witto kid

>Ctrl+F
>quick rundown
>basic gestalt
>0/0 results
New Pewdie Pie Drama? What is it?

maybe White Devil or the somali translation "ibliiska cad"

This motherfucker right here is literally the Al Sharpton of video games.

I honestly think he scours the internet looking for when people slip up and say nigger or anything else offensive to blacks... and only blacks... despite being half-black.

The second this news broke, he was tweeting up a storm about how the guy was literally Hitler.

honkey

won't work