Rhodesia

Can a get a quick gestalt? History of the country, what happened, what went wrong, the effects of the outcome, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0S2NKlMW0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=m4XQ_jYm9Qs
newrhodesia.com/
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
archive.org/details/WhiteRhodesiasRebellion50thAnniversary1
historyreviewed.com/index.php/category/videos/rhodesia/
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
archive.org/details/RhodesiaIWasThere1
youtube.com/watch?v=v0fewICCI_I
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
archive.org/details/PleaseDieQuietly1
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
youtu.be/TqK01N1kY-4
youtu.be/U3v1YqxGWiA
youtu.be/Vi-o5wVr5i4
youtu.be/qkUJeB0Gb2w
youtu.be/i27hOVni0IA
youtu.be/PW5SD_NYqBQ
archive.is/CRIzz
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&id=1078:remembering-rhodesia
archive.is/zQen9
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100000012:remember-rhodesia-pray-for-zimbabwe&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/G8Rs0
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1086:a-tribute-to-ian-smith&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/8RvTK
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1104:40-years-after-rhodesias-udi&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/rV9aA
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1114:ian-smith-was-right-after-all-&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/hcNZi
historyreviewed.info/Article.php?ID=588137&
archive.is/1Z5GS
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1096:zimbabwe-a-lesson-in-how-to-destroy-christian-civilisation&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/t7GPS
historyreviewed.info/advertview.php?ID=594660&
archive.is/Ahrf8
redstate.com/diary/jeffdunetz/2010/04/19/courtesy-of-jimmy-carter-30-years-of-mugabe-tyranny-in-zimbabwe/
archive.is/0EHBP
spainvia.com/iansmithtribute.htm
archive.is/BLi8O
thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/
archive.is/s7hYU
telegraph.co.uk/comment/3644217/Ian-Smith-has-sadly-been-proved-right.html
archive.is/Kqoxq
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/
archive.is/xhV1G
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
archive.is/NP2o9
thenewrbc.com/
eurocanadian.ca/2015/07/pierre-trudeau-against-white-rhodesia-for-maoist-china.html
archive.is/aa8vH
rhodesia.me.uk/
rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/GoldenDawn.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=_2qbIpMOmjM
youtube.com/watch?v=_TrdraURegE
youtu.be/ckMQq60Xfmk
youtu.be/oxnXcBBdUBU
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=XLwUH5XtyG8
youtu.be/fKGV8FPIiC8
youtu.be/mnu2lMunSPY
youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bsoyT86LE
youtu.be/pUiAhclmvfE
youtube.com/watch?v=DK-lBi5r6Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=gsDfHvIFwiU
youtube.com/watch?v=qyE9vFGKogs
youtu.be/bsKo_LtShsw
youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390
youtube.com/watch?v=nhfdsN6CywQ
rhodesia.me.uk/RBC.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/SaturdayScenebyToniFairfield-RhodesiaBroadcastingCorporationSept1978.mp3
rhodesia.me.uk/MakingForMidnight11.11.1977_final.mp3
rhodesia.me.uk/MusicatSundownerTimeRBC17.04.76_final.mp3
rhodesia.me.uk/PMShowRBC17.04.76recordedbyColinWeyer.mp3
thenewrbc.com/pages/radio.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136736619/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114177962
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108349888
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107444847
imgtc.com/a/52Cv96A
imgtc.com/a/URSa77A#all_of_them
imgtc.com/a/VlW5S9J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tried to live well amongst niggers. They couldn't handle it.

>white people kicked out
>food production falls to 0
>?????
>gib muny

In the 60s there was a place in Africa, some white people colonized it, settled there, made a white-only nation, called it Rhodesia, made it into a fucking paradise, Brits said "no no you need to accept all people", so the Rhodies let niggers in, the niggers then moved in, outnumbered whitey, bush war happened, niggers won with bigger numbers and british support. Then they called it Zimbabwe. When whites controlled it t was a prosperous first world country, now its a third world country and looks post-apocalyptic.

the white elites in the country bankrupted themselves making the ultimate biological super weapon known as the ROOF project the NSA sent in a death squad to destroy the fruit of that project but when they finally secured the lab the room was empty and there was a huge hole leading outside

Not doing the sensible thing and purging the natives followed by building a 50 foot wall around their land to keep the bantus out.

Basically once you know the history of the country, you can't not be a white supremacist to some degree.

It was never a white only nation. The white people who lived there were British, and were around 5 percent of the population. Rhodesia declared independence from the UK in 1965. You are an idiot.

Americans are obsessed with the place for whatever reason

Rhodesia 1979:
youtu.be/0S2NKlMW0vc

brits>nigs

They were a brit colony that underwent independence prematurely because the UK wanted them to have one man one vote and that would have handed the country over to communist rebels. They fought a long protracted war and eventually as they began having trouble because they weren't securing the border to the north, which is where the rebels kept coming in from, they eventually caved into one man one vote. They could have gone on longer but several rhodies came out with evidence that Ian Smith, their PM, was training ZIPRA prisoners in civics for eventual handoff of power as early as 75. If the Rhodesian government and South Africa hadn't betrayed their people they would have likely succeeded. There were whites coming from all over in huge waves until the final days of Rhodesia. If they had held out a few more years they could have won.

This.

Because it's obscure and doesn't automatically get people irate at you like if you said you like Apartheid South Africa.

Rhodesia is what happens when you dont have an ethnostate.

The blacks that make up the bulk of Zimbabwe and South Africa are not native to that region. Whilst its true there were already people there, they were in much smaller numbers and mostly harmless. Whitey makes Rhodesia and South Africa into first world nations, then the real niggers moved in from the north and destroyed everything, kick out whitey and demand gibs.

This:
>Can't blame slavery ie.Haiti
>Can't blame foreign interest it was a direct seizure of control.
>MUH CORRUPT POLITICIANS.
>Looks worse than anywhere in Europe.
>So European politicians are less corrupted?
>But I thought the white man was the ultimate debil?

that image isn't even in Rhodesia

Who cares? South Africa was a functioning state. Rhodesia was a farming nation that's interesting as a case study for COIN warfare and not a lot else. The only reason it lasted as long as it did is because blacks are as dumb as rocks. Rhodesians aren't far behind.

RSA was far more "real". Rhodesia was like Algeria or Angola or any of the other crap colonies that no one knew what to do with. Ian Smith was a good man, sure, but he didn't have a clue what he was doing.

The best bit is that they both hate Americans and if you went to the remnants of their countries and found some, they'd shoot you in the chins if the wogs didn't get you first.

youtube.com/watch?v=0S2NKlMW0vc

Yeah this guy is right. No offence to your britbong but it occurred gradually. Also the British did the same thing with white utland miners in the Orange Free State. It's a British method of conquering.

The Rhodesian fighters would make up the numbers of Mercenaries fighting within Africa after Rhodesia failed.

Rhodesia was never a first world nation. You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Neither was South Africa, but at least they had infrastructure and industry.

South Africa had universities, hospitals, roads, trains, a nuclear weapons program all of which were first rate. Rhodesia had a decent army and tobacco farming.

Maybe Americans admire it because Rhodesians shot back, unlike white Americans.

I don't care, I'm just explaining.

People use Rhodesia as a way to conceal their power level since nobody knows shit about Ian Smith or Mugabe, but absolutely knows Mandela "The Magnificant" and evil P.W. Botha thanks to Hollywood.
>The best bit is that they both hate Americans and if you went to the remnants of their countries and found some, they'd shoot you in the chins if the wogs didn't get you first.

I've been to South Africa, they didn't have a problem with me and weren't hostile. I'd never go to Zimbabwe.

looks sick

What occurred gradually?

Whites were never a majority in Rhodesia. At no point after UDI did they count for more than 5 percent of the permanent population. Even by 1980 it was largely unchanged from that figure.

RSA had a real go at a functioning, modern society under minority rule. Rhodesia was a massive farm run by naive idiots who thought it was 1920.

>rhodesians shot back
Thats one part of it, the other part is rhodesia serves as a good warning of whats to come as well unless whites wake up to the fact that they need to band together again as a race instead of catering to (((le based minorities))) to prove how not racist they are from a knee jerk contrarian reaction to being called a racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4XQ_jYm9Qs

I'm tripping out... 28:13 they're talking about how long the country has left, they are fighting a guerilla war with Communist-backed black Nationalists.
>without outside support, admittedly our time is limited
>for the protection of the Western world... I can't honestly believe we'd be left alone during that time
IMMEDIATELY after he says this, the camera cuts to a 3 second long clip of a fat sleazebag looking Jewish man, who just discreetly nods, as if to say, "Oh yes, you will be!"

he doesn't appear anywhere else in the documentary

Whites ruled blacks effectively, made themselves decently wealthy and successful by properly managing a really fertile farmland using black labor. Some blacks got uppity and wanted to rule everything and said "we democracy now." White Rhodesians, though a minority, said, "lol no you're children."

The rest of the world said, "Fuck off you have to let the nigger-children rule themselves AND you."

Rhodesia said, "You fuck off they'd starve to death if we didn't look after them and they'd kill us and steal everything we've built and let it decay if they didn't immediately destroy it."

World said, "Fuck off racist. Sanctions!"

Rhodesia buckled.

Whites got driven out as predicted.

Blacks starved as predicted.

That's South Africa.

Thats in Mozambique

newrhodesia.com/

Not my project but peek the deets

Very good quick rundown but you missed the glorious and noble military exploits of the Rhodesian RLI, SAS, and Fireforce.

Truly the last of the Anglos.

The Rhodesian pound used to be stronger than most EU currencies, people had a high standard of living and there even wasn't an apartment system. Rhodesians actually put a serious effort in educating the black population. When black rule came tanks to international sanctions and guerrillas armed by the Soviet and Cubans they fucked up every single thing possible. From agriculture (Rhodesia produced massive amount of food, many times over the necessary amount for its population and was a net exporter) , to education, to the economy (the Zimbabwe currency went into hyperinflation and crashed), to infrastructure (of the great roads and canalisation systems little is left which isn't in terrible conditions) .
The only things the locals proved very good at was corruption.

Apartment = apartheid
stupid autocorrect

that image is Mozambique

my future. im not white or black but i know who to blame. This place is truly the heart of Darkness

It's Mozambique

>Britain's empire falling apart
>giving home rule to natives
>Rhodesia sees the writing on the wall
>declares independence on its own to keep the country getting handed over to nigger
>I don't bloody think Sharia allows it
>Rebellion crushed, Mugabe takes over
>white people get out
>save me white people

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
archive.org/details/WhiteRhodesiasRebellion50thAnniversary1

Tons of Rhodeisan Videos by a man that grew up there. Jan Lamprecht.
historyreviewed.com/index.php/category/videos/rhodesia/

Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s

Rhodesia... I was there
archive.org/details/RhodesiaIWasThere1

Rhodesia 1976
youtu.be/0S2NKlMW0vc

Rhodesia and The Great White Tribe
youtube.com/watch?v=v0fewICCI_I

Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ

History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA

End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o

End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0

Rhodesia - Please Die Quietly
archive.org/details/PleaseDieQuietly1

Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs

Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM

No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo

The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ

Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM

Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

The Effects of Jimmy Carter's Foreign Policy on Rhodesia - Dr Peter Hammond
youtu.be/TqK01N1kY-4

Gwelo Floats
youtu.be/U3v1YqxGWiA

Rhodesia - How would a war affect you ?
youtu.be/Vi-o5wVr5i4

The Measure of a Man (follows Rhodesian Officer Corp Cadets through thier training)
(Part 1) youtu.be/qkUJeB0Gb2w
(Part 2) youtu.be/i27hOVni0IA
(Part 3) youtu.be/PW5SD_NYqBQ

Rhodesia: The Great Betrayal
archive.is/CRIzz

Remembering Rhodesia
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&id=1078:remembering-rhodesia
archive.is/zQen9

Remember Rhodesia - Pray for Zimbabwe
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100000012:remember-rhodesia-pray-for-zimbabwe&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/G8Rs0

A Tribute to Ian Smith
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1086:a-tribute-to-ian-smith&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/8RvTK

40 Years after Rhodesia's UDI
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1104:40-years-after-rhodesias-udi&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/rV9aA

“Ian Smith was right after all …”
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1114:ian-smith-was-right-after-all-&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/hcNZi

Pics 49 Years later: Remember Rhodesia's UDI & the Great Ian Smith - The man who moulded White Colonials into a KICKASS LITTLE NATION
historyreviewed.info/Article.php?ID=588137&
archive.is/1Z5GS

Zimbabwe - a Lesson in How to Destroy Christian Civilisation
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1096:zimbabwe-a-lesson-in-how-to-destroy-christian-civilisation&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
archive.is/t7GPS

Very Important: Rhodesia's Ian Smith: We should have fought on Germany's side & smashed communism - From: Dr Peter Hammond
historyreviewed.info/advertview.php?ID=594660&
archive.is/Ahrf8

Courtesy of Jimmy Carter
redstate.com/diary/jeffdunetz/2010/04/19/courtesy-of-jimmy-carter-30-years-of-mugabe-tyranny-in-zimbabwe/
archive.is/0EHBP

A Tribute to Ian Douglas Smith
spainvia.com/iansmithtribute.htm
archive.is/BLi8O

Rhodesia: The Great Betrayal (Great Article)
thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/
archive.is/s7hYU

Ian Smith has sadly been proved right

telegraph.co.uk/comment/3644217/Ian-Smith-has-sadly-been-proved-right.html
archive.is/Kqoxq

"It was easy to mock Ian Smith, but he was right - both about the betrayals and about the quality of most African politicians." PM Botha from SA agreed 100% with him in his last interview.

"However ponderous, however humourless and unsophisticated he was, Smith had run a successful emerging African country and, although the whites were the main beneficiaries, there was increasing prosperity among the black population.

Above all there was a sound, intelligently managed economy, free from the post-colonial blight of corruption."
--------
Ian Smith has the last laugh in his grave
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/
archive.is/xhV1G

Requiem for Rhodesia
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
archive.is/NP2o9

The New Rhodesian Broadcasting Company
thenewrbc.com/

Pierre Trudeau: Against White Rhodesia, For Mao's Cultural Revolution
eurocanadian.ca/2015/07/pierre-trudeau-against-white-rhodesia-for-maoist-china.html
archive.is/aa8vH

Colin Wehr's Wonderful Rhodesia Page
rhodesia.me.uk/

How the City of Bulawayo cares for its African Population
rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm

Rhodesia was the Breadbasket of Africa. It feed multi millions of people.
rhodesia.me.uk/GoldenDawn.htm

Ian Smith tried to pull a 1776 back in 1964 and get independence in spite of the colonial office, but unlike the British settlers of North America, he forgot to exterminate a large amount of the natives before doing so. As a result, their nation was always gonna be demographically doomed no matter how long they held out.

The problem with Rhodesia (and South Africa) is not that they were nasty; it's that it wasn't nasty enough. If they'd been as merciless with the natives as the Americans and the Australians - the fact that we still refer to British colonists as "Americans" and "Australians" is proof of this - they would still be around today.

The Aftermath - Whites in Zimbabwe (plus three extra great Documentaries)

Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0

Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw

Zimbabwe Pensioners Support Fund
youtube.com/watch?v=qf_iHtuW5qU
zpsf.co.za/index.php/en/

Homes in Zimbabwe
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html

Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY

[related]
Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Rhodie Music

What a Time it Was - Clem Tholet
youtube.com/watch?v=_2qbIpMOmjM

Clem Tholet - The Msasas are Turning
youtube.com/watch?v=_TrdraURegE

Farewell Britannia - John Edward
youtu.be/ckMQq60Xfmk

SKOKIAAN by August Musarurwa and the Bulawayo Sweet Rhythm Band 1947
youtu.be/oxnXcBBdUBU

Rhodesians Never Die - Clem Tholet

Rhodies Everywhere - John Edmond
youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI

What a Time it Was - Clem Tholet
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA

I wish I was a Blue Job - John Edmond
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY

We Stand Alone - Clem Tholet
youtube.com/watch?v=XLwUH5XtyG8

Another Hitler - Clem Tholet
youtu.be/fKGV8FPIiC8

Sweet Banana - Rhodesian African Rifles
youtu.be/mnu2lMunSPY

George - John Edmond
youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0

Not Rhodesian but every Rhodesian knew these songs.

Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra: A Swingin' Safari
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bsoyT86LE

Bert Kaempfert - African Beat
youtu.be/pUiAhclmvfE

Glenn Miller-"American Patrol" - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=DK-lBi5r6Jk

Miriam Makeba - Pata Pata
youtube.com/watch?v=gsDfHvIFwiU

Rodriguez - Sugar Man
youtube.com/watch?v=qyE9vFGKogs

Herb Alpert - A Taste of Honey
youtu.be/bsKo_LtShsw

and extra from Sup Forums
Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390

Some great words from a Rhodesian about Clem Tholet

Tribute to Clem Tholet - A Story of Rhodesia
youtube.com/watch?v=nhfdsN6CywQ

Rhodesian Radio archived on Colin Weyer's wonderful Rhodesia site.
rhodesia.me.uk/RBC.htm

Toni Fairfield hosted several programmes on Radio Jacaranda such as The Now Sound, Jacaranda Jukebox and Saturday Scene.Most of this recording, about 75%, is from Toni's Saturday Scene on 9th September 1978.
rhodesia.me.uk/SaturdayScenebyToniFairfield-RhodesiaBroadcastingCorporationSept1978.mp3

Making for Midnight RhodesianBroadcastin Company (November 11th, 1977)
rhodesia.me.uk/MakingForMidnight11.11.1977_final.mp3

Music at Sundowner time. A regular early evening music programme broadcast on the
General Service of the RBC - wonderful easy going music to end the day!
This programme was recorded on 17th April 1976
rhodesia.me.uk/MusicatSundownerTimeRBC17.04.76_final.mp3

The "PM Show" was presented by Peter Mellor on the General Service.
It filled the last two hours on Saturday nights and this recording was made on 17th April 1976.
rhodesia.me.uk/PMShowRBC17.04.76recordedbyColinWeyer.mp3

More Rhodesian Radio broadcasts from The Rhodesian Broadcasting Corporation
thenewrbc.com/pages/radio.html

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136736619/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114177962
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108349888
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107444847

That's all

Africa Addio was some real shit. I never knew they did that to the Arabs in Zanzibar, fucking vicious

Bless you, user, I've got enough Rhodie shit for months now

Cheers

Here's a treat for you since it's Sunday :)

imgtc.com/a/52Cv96A

Rhodesia is what happens when you let a tiny minority control all the wealth in a country.

It should be a warning to our 1%ers.

Is England going to Sanction us ?

You know one of the very few millions in Rhodesia was a black man.

THANK YOU BASED IAN SMITH

>Is England going to Sanction us ?

Trump is going to sanction us for us.

Fun fact: Economically speaking, there is no difference between sanctions and protectionism.

Say Rhodesians Never Die and I'll give you some more :)

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

imgtc.com/a/URSa77A#all_of_them

jews?

here

imgtc.com/a/VlW5S9J

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened

If you want to read a fun non War book about Rhodesia buy "Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight: An African Childhood" by Alexandra Fuller.. Great Read.

John Allen Coey's - A Martyr Speaks is a great book about an American Marine who went and fought and died in the Bush War. Very easy read. It was his daily diary.

Ian Smith's Biography is good but it is a slow read and very drawn out.

All of those can be found with good Google skills or in the /lit/

Definitely getting the first two; Ian Smith's biography is something I'm interested in but for now the first two will do

Also, not to sound too autistic, but seriously thank you user; I've been meaning to educate myself on Rhodesia for a long time now and you've given me everything I need to do just that.