James Allsup

What does Sup Forums think of him? He's this Alt Right YouTuber who attended the Unite the Right rally. He's named the Jew multiple times in his video (mentioned that Lenin and Trotsky as well as many other communists were Jews and also said that Jews control the media). He's pretty much a white nationalist as well and argues that America was meant to be a white country. Why do I never see him discussed here? I think he's far more redpilled than he wants us to think he is. He's a great gateway drug from the Alt Lite type of guys into better redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realJamesAllsup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's hella cute. I wish he were gay or bi. I'd be his pillow, if you know what I mean. :3

He look cute.

Mike Cernovich said he is a white supremacist so I no longer follow him.

He has this speech thing that makes him extra cute.

best girl but absolutely shit anime. cant believe i sat through two seasons of that trash waiting for it to get better because Sup Forums said it was good

>nico
Absolute shit taste tbqh mate

Best girl.

seems like a fag

I've never thought about him. Not even while typing this.

9/10 would bareback

He's unintelligent and boring

(no idea who the fuck this guy is, tho)

twitter.com/realJamesAllsup

Cringe

Sup Forums is under attack

Major slide currently underway

Yeah, not as cute as that fat Scot tho.

If James is reading this, keep doing what you are doing, do not listen to the schills.

Who?

i dont mind him
good videos and decent live streams at protests
7/10 underrated alt whatever peron

Allsup is based and so is Nicholas Fuentes. Their podcast Nationalist Review is like a light version of The Daily Shoah

He's ok.

James Allsup is pretty based. He is a good goy.

E-celeb

What does this guy think he's doing with my waifu?