Rick Wiles Warns High Probability of Attack on Sept. 11th, 2017

He predicted 9/11 and he is warning again…

webmshare.com/play/aoLrv

Most people have not heard of the prophet who predicted 9/11. From 1999 he kept claiming that judgment on America would start on 9/11. At the time he was convinced it was 9/11 1999 - but he was wrong it was 2001. Judgment indeed hit on 9/11 as he had been warning. The very phrase 9/11 is now etched in the psyche of not only the US, but the whole of the world. However it is not etched in the way this prophet intended it …. it is not etched as a judgment on a wayward nation.

In 1998 Rick met a lady named Leah Mandell at a conference. Three years later, Leah made a very strange phone call to Rick on Aug. 11, 2001, which was precisely one month before the 9/11 attacks. When Rick answered his phone, Leah began telling him that "the alarms are ringing" She said, "Rick, something very odd is happening today. Alarm bells, everywhere I go today there are alarms ringing, car alarms, burglar alarms, fire alarms, even oven alarms, every place I go, I hear alarms ringing. What's really strange is people are having trouble turning the alarms off. I go into stores, the alarm is ringing. I go into an office, the alarm is ringing. And they can't get the things to turn off. The Lord told me, 'Call Rick Wiles and tell him, "The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off."'"

One month later was Sept. 11, 2001.

On Aug. 11 2017, Rick was driving to his church when suddenly a dead bird fell from the sky and smashed into his windshield. The bird did not fly into his path, but fell out of the sky like it was already dead. Then he received a phone call from Leah Mandell saying, "Rick, the alarms are ringing. Everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing. And there's something else, dead birds. I'm seeing dead birds. It seems like everywhere I go, there's a dead bird."

Then he realized the date was Aug. 11, the same date when Leah had called him sixteen years earlier with a similar warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

trunews.com/listen/rick-wiles-warning-the-alarms-are-ringing-again
tapnewswire.com/2013/11/who-controls-america
z3news.com/w/martin-armstrong-watch-september-1112-military-conflict/
youtube.com/watch?v=nbAXZahXuAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that feeling when spiritually, mentally, physically, prepared to best of my ability.

Screencap this

Been screencapped since Aug. 11th, 2017

CHECKED
Have a look at the crazy UN sanctions US is pushing on 9/11, theyre trying for a navay bloakcade on oil to NK. That's a war threat 100%, NK will nuke USA on 9/11/17 or something of that tier.

navy*

(checked)
Rick Wiles has been saying for 19 years that the US will be attacked by North Korea. as a long-time listener, I always thought he was exaggerating but I've been alarmed in recent days and have been stocking up on essentials. Just today, I had trouble getting gasoline for my own car because all the gas stations were out of gas and I don't nowhere near the hurricane-affected areas...

Oh shit

>From 1999 he kept claiming that judgment on America would start on 9/11. At the time he was convinced it was 9/11 1999 - but he was wrong it was 2001.

So look out in 2019 then?

>99▶
> (OP)
> CHECKED
> Have a look at the crazy UN sanctions US is pushing on 9/11, theyre trying for a navay bloakcade on oil to NK. That's a war threat 100%, NK will nuke USA on 9/11/17 or something of that tier.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 0fj06bsm) 09/10/17(Sun)15:53:29 No.141088755▶
>
> navy*
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: Is8BQ2aV) 09/10/17(Sun)15:57:06 No.141089110▶

target is San Onefre california coastline, where theres 2 nuclear reactors on the beach. those are the next "twin towers".

its according to the hidden code of the big lebowski movie and the lego movie.

SCREENCAP THIS

No, read the post. The alarms occurrence happened exactly 30 days before 9/11 (2001). Rick had the same exact alarms occurrence THIS year except this time with dead birds falling from the sky on Aug. 11th, 2017. Something catastrophic will happen tomorrow and Rick has been warning us about this for the past month. Go out shopping NOW and stock up on essentials, food, water, supply. Fill up your gas tank, DO IT NOW.

SUPERTRAMP PREDICTED 911 IN 1979

Predictive programming from 1979: SuperTramp album cover flipped. 'UP' looks like '911' behind the WTC buildings. You are looking at the skyline from inside a plane (notice the plane window that frames the scene). The glass of orange juice represents an explosion. The album title is 'Breakfast in America' which is when the attacks happened. Jews did 911.

Who Controls Music?
Of the fifty (50) senior executives of the major music labels and trade organizations, thirty-nine (39) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 78%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. * Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major music labels and trade organizations by a factor of 39 times (3,900 percent).

Who Controls America?
tapnewswire.com/2013/11/who-controls-america

First mother nature and now 9/11 2.0
I knew we were fucked but this is just rape. Can't say we don't deserve it though

Show me the big lebowski and lego movie hidden code

checked
Kek isn't messing around...

>78%
>"wagegap" is also 78%
Gott in Himmel...

Theres also a high chance I'll fart again in my room and make it smell like shit again

>mfw must go for a job orientation tomorrow

I consider this a luck sign strangely. Wish me luck faggots!

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens. These digits prove it

Kek please let it be California.

Thank God I bought a ton of food living in North Dakota away from grocery stores is worth it but not when your backyard is surrounded by military bases with nukes in them ( pic related)

Kek wills it praise him

Dam Mexicant! Dey tuk R' jaabbbs

Don't like being a party pooper Sup Forums, but you shouldn't believe what Rick Wiles say. He has lied about world endings several times.

KEK VULT

Pleaz screencap me in ebin bread.

I'm not big on Sup Forums prophecy, but:

>The ravens will starve

I wonder what birds were dying.

mmmm just had a nice solid silent and deep fart, lots of force. Warmed up my seat real well. Feels good and comfy now like I'm sitting on heated seat.

Checked

RIP California

Particularly LA and San Francisco.

thats stupid, if someone wanted to hit us they wouldnt have waited for an anniversary. this is just another way for the govt to find an excuse to engage in war.

>OOGAH-BOOGAH FEAR PHEAR ph34r!!!!
Every fucking year.

>school resuming tomorrow in most areas where Harvey hit
>most stores still having a hard time properly stocking shelves
>the NK scenario has been set up for months now, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that a war would be "right" after all the news about them
>U.S. Government printing billions for hurricane funds out of thin air, putting us further in debt as we near another debt ceiling raise

something may or may not happen tomorrow, but the stage is definitely being set for something big. maybe another false flag (charlottesville also happened on a kek day)

>muh alarms

Such bullshit, I could make a claim right now that there will be a massive attack tomorrow and if I'm right to I get to gloat and say "calllllled it!" and if I'm wrong do I just keep going on living as if I wasn't full of shit?

Birds dropping....EMP.

Are you retarded? You saying if it was an ordinary day we wouldn't retaliate?

I saw a beautiful dead bird today in Atlanta-very rare sight

I think we will nuked, however it won't be NK. It will be a terrorist cell who's goal is to get WWIII going. Something like the Sum of All fears, but with sandniggers/Jews coming up with the scheme.

Martin Armstrong: Watch September 11-12 for Possible Military Conflict
z3news.com/w/martin-armstrong-watch-september-1112-military-conflict/

youtube.com/watch?v=nbAXZahXuAI

Kek wills it though

I ate a dead bird for dinner and all I got was gas