Fuck y'all, time for a(nother) Kumoko thread

Fuck y'all, time for a(nother) Kumoko thread.

Kumoko a best, Shun a shit, spiders rule, humans drool, and the hiatus never ends. This is the future you chose.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.over-lap.co.jp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/9784865541045_sub01.jpg
ncode.syosetu.com/n5115cq/
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9980513
bookwalker.jp/campaign/3532/
bookwalker.jp/campaign/3568/
kadokawabooks.jp/list/201606/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3i3ZhhAPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that what all the threads are? I don't think anyone talks about the manga chapters.

>this is the future you chose
But it ain't
What's this now?

I have a 450 yen discount on rakuten because of new account, any suggestion?

Seriously just end this thread and wait for tomorrow.

What happens tomorrow?

no just helping it by bumping thanks Feels like i waited half a year for this.

Nothing. I just feel like we shouldn't be having these threads back to back. Give it a minimum of one day interval

That's so arbitrary tho
I want Duchess-chan to give me a lap pillow

Nice hair.

Translation of manga chapter, maybe.

Nicer tits

Post uncensored in spoiler

They're both censored. Write that dude on pixiv to upload it.

What dude on what pixiv
I can only imagine that eating food with her bottom half looks like she's shovelling it into her pussy

It would be good if we can get someone to start translating again. Overall the art and dark style of it I love

Isn't the hiatus supposed to end soon

I was thinking of buying that solely for the art, then I remembered the crappy resolution Overlap is using for their e-books and refrained from it.

blog.over-lap.co.jp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/9784865541045_sub01.jpg

You can just read the web novel you know. It's pretty well written
ncode.syosetu.com/n5115cq/

Yes.
Her new book is going to finish this month apparently. Or so I've heard

>I finished my new book!
>But my writer's block hasn't gone away, nai wa~

pls no

I find that hard to believe. Especially with the time she's had

pixiv.net/member.php?id=9980513

I guess Konosuba is some hot stuff right now huh

Tanigawa Nagaru is on his 5th year with Haruhi.
Sometimes the words just don't flow m8.

I was thinking on doing some translations for the manga but you guys seemed to hold up well until now, also it seems like a pain in the ass to edit. And I have an exam tomorrow too but I might upload it to batoto after.

Tanigawa needs to deliver now
S3 when

I know.

The hell happened to this thread.

Writer's block.

>2 more years till official arachne art in the manga

I just read the whole thing again, and I really want a continuation of the confrontation at the end of the battle for the elven village/nation.

>But only a month or two after than until the spider body is ditched by and large.

Sad isn't it.

When did she get that plant on her body anyways? I don't remember it from the webnovel translation at least.

Plant? I have no idea what you're talking about, to be honest. At least I can't remember any plants.

Was chapter 260 last that was translated? Is this series translation dead now?

Yes, 260 was the last before the hiatus. It's not dead as such, but it has been on hiatus for ...three months now, I think? Heaven knows if Baba Okina ever works on it. Apparently she's pretty busy with the light novel, another web novel and some other project. There's also been some talk that she's written herself into a corner with no way out, but I don't know the details to that.

Honestly, I quite like the later parts of the story, but when reading the whole thing for a second time, it almost feels like two seperate stories only vaguely connected.
First the tense, relentless life-or-death struggle in the labyrinth, then a jarring shift and suddenly it's the story of the wacky misunderstandings of a divine autist bumming around.
Either is highly entertaining, so I'm all for it, but in retrospect it's pretty darn weird.

Was there a thread earlier? Anything worth going back and looking through or just a normal Kumoko thread?

About the six on sale here, which one should I get?

bookwalker.jp/campaign/3532/
bookwalker.jp/campaign/3568/

Also, seems like Kumo volume 3 not even in June.

kadokawabooks.jp/list/201606/

July maybe?

Check out That was the last one. Nothing exceptional happened, but some nice discussion was had.

>spoonfeeding
mentioning that it's from pixiv should be enough. any educated spiderling would know how to get the source from there on.

>divine autist

that is some good shit, the fact that even though shes a spider, has altered memories and knows it she can't handle men at all and faints was hilarious.

Have the last couple chapters not been translated?

Nope.
The first few chapters were all done by different people to begin with, some right on Sup Forums.

>wanting more Shun

>get the coolest looking form
>spend the least time in it

fucking bullshit.

As long as he comes with more Katia.

Is no one currently translating that and the previous chapter?

Nop

And that chapter before that for that matter?

>you will never NEET with Shiro, Ariel, and D

Oh, Tanaka.

I would NEET with Anri-sama

since there isn't much chance of her killing/mindwashing/eating me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3i3ZhhAPk

D isn't interested in that though.

She might just reincarnate you into a girl for the kicks.

>implying D isn't Anri under a different name

Nai wa.

Just don't look her in the eye, or you might accidentally get mind-broken.

Better than being disintegrated by Shiro.

Would she bear my eggs?

She's already a single mother.

True. Anri's probably more relatable too.

that man has some huge breasts

Maybe Shiro will try to get a taste of them.

So I just started reading Evil God Average.

... Doesn't this have the exact same setting as Kumo Desu ga?

How many WNs have you read?

If H is Hades then what's D?
Demiurge?

Dickhead

I can swallow the ever-present status screens and game like conveniences as marks of the genre but when shit like Administrators and Fear Authority appeared I just threw up my hands.

As far as I'm aware of most WNs just call their gods gods, not this quasi-bureaucratic shit.

Nigga, Kumo wasn't the first one to come up with that.

Neither of those concepts are unique, or even rare, at all.

Well she's certainly materialistic and hedonistic enough to qualify

The point is that the status screens and game-like conveniences are stupid and in no reasonable circumstance should they exist, and the rest of the story is devoted to finding out why the world looks like SAO and how to fix it

I'd just like to point out that D and Anri are literally the exact same character.

They're both lazy slobs but that's about it.

D is hot

And Anri is flat. And wears bottomless panties in public.

that's hot too

異世界召喚が多すぎて女神様がぶちギレました is good , same for 堕落の王I

>sexualizing an evil god
Absolutely disgusting.

You can fuck the Evil out of them

She can't help it.

Why does she look like Kirito?
Also so much for pants-shitting portal to the chaos realm nightmare eyes. Could've at least drawn them yandere-esque looking.

Her eyes only have that effect on people because they're evil god eyes, she should have yankee eyes though if she scared people just by looking at them before the whole evil god thing happened. As to why she looks like Kirito it's because Kirito is a girly femboy.

Why is Evil God Average's sequel so goddamn shitty?

Because no one likes "eh nandatte", even less if the fucker is interacting with characters you learned to love from the previous story.

Cause it is an average shounen whose MC is harassing our goddess.

Just you wait, we're going to get a permanent perspective switch to Shun soon in Kumoko.

Isn't Mushoku Tensei's author planning the same thing? A sequel starring a summoned Japanese high school hero who will probably amass a harem of Rudy's descendants while his old girlfriend looks on in jealousy?

pls no

No, she will probably write a Lara POV since she has always self inserted in her.
BTW new ch of MT is out(raw).

ded

she had scary eyes in the normal human world

There's a sequel? What more could they possibly do?

Summon a male so that he can flirt with Anri and her friends.

>last update was last year

RIP

Excuse me?