Osomatsu-san

So when are we getting that season 2 announcement?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UgesBpGj
imgur.com/a/YXVUN
pastebin.com/NptQQDBJ
pastebin.com/pfUbXeGe
imgur.com/a/7jMDK
pastebin.com/DjzmSDdW
twitter.com/fullbokkoheroes/status/727336892069343232
twitter.com/fullbokkoheroes/status/727698105341091844
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our best hope is their birthday, the 24th.

Just do it Pierrot.

GB finally finished translating the Calming Detective Osomatsu story. The ending will surprise you.

pastebin.com/UgesBpGj (I put it in a pastebin for those without twitter)

Maybe on their birthday. If not, then probably later in the year.

Huh, that was actually a pretty good story.

I didn't expect that.

That was brilliant.

I'm glad it had such a satisfying ending.

>"But there was something more important than that."
Am I dense?

But good story.

will they even get 2nd season? I doubt it :/

Isn't this the most succesful anime of the decade? If there wasn't I'd be surprised.

There definitely is gonna be one, a lot of people are just wondering when it'll happen.

y-you too...

What is the meaning of those chingchong words? I can't read the kanji

Context and who gave this answer? It's not indicative of future plans, though one kun episode would be neat.

>Kara dead before it begins
>again

It was funny the first time but this time it's kind of a shame.

At least I know where all the cute gardener-Kara art is coming from now though.

Personally I liked that they portrayed him as a nice guy and his painfulness wasn't the only thing about his character although he did die because of it..

Makes sense that Kara is a gardener. Plants are the only living thing that can deal with his painfulness.

I laughed.

Who said they can deal with his painfulness? Plants can feel pain, they just can't run from it.

When you stop making fucking generals. You have nothing to discuss related to the anime.

He did date a plant.

and had no time to be painful

Outside of the interactions he had with Oso, I guess he didn't have the same punch as the rotten crook/bad end angle Tougou provided. I probably would have liked to see him as a drop-in or mention every once in a while, though, even they did just mention him as having somehow died or fucked back off to parts unknown.
Akumatsu and Kamimatsu at least had the divine angle going for them. Aku even more so with the amorphous blob of hate thing going on. There's probably not a lot you could do with them besides either make Akumatsu a last-ditch super move or make him some sort of hellspawn.

Translations incoming.

I promised I would translate those magazine comics.
imgur.com/a/YXVUN
Comic 1: pastebin.com/NptQQDBJ
Comic 2: pastebin.com/pfUbXeGe

I also promised I would translate a part of the manga chapters. I did one chapter (first one in the imgur link).
imgur.com/a/7jMDK
pastebin.com/DjzmSDdW

I can do the other manga chapters later (probably in the weekend) if no-one else translates them.

Thank you, user! The alien manga chapter was translated already from Chinese, but thanks for your hard work regardless.

You are an angel, thanks!

I was disappointed when the Matsus didn't summon Akumatsu in episode 25. It would have been the perfect moment to bring him back.

Thank you so much user! It's a good translation.

>kara's dance
HOLY SHIT THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

At least the hair on this one is identical. But it's kind of stupid to see the regular Matsu hair on a girl and then just add hair extensions.

Fuck, apparently the characters in Fullbokko can talk with each other

Is Ichi being awkward?

No idea at all.

>Geri, do you have sweets?
>Yes I do

Sorry I do not understand this

Yeah, I doubt the talks are very meaningful but that's still some content we will be missing out on.

I downloaded the game and played a little of the event. I could take screenshots of the event stage conversations if you guys want to see them.

Yes please.

twitter.com/fullbokkoheroes/status/727336892069343232
twitter.com/fullbokkoheroes/status/727698105341091844

Thanks user!

Kara's hurt to look at.

It's from the fanbook. No one on twitter wants to say which staff member said.
I'd like that idea too, but it'd be so weird if they used the usual seiyuu.

Don't forget Oso. I imagine this 3D model with his phrase of the game.

>do you want/need sweets/a treat
>I do I do!

Imagine each of them trying to sound like kids. It'd be as hilarious as the Girlymatsu stuff.

What are they saying?

FukuJun has an impossible range and Irino has a naturally high pitch so they might be able to make it work, but not a chance for the others.

You don't think Nakamura sounds female? Have you ever met a girl?

FukuJun and Irino, best matsu seiyuu.

They truly need more quality time together.
makeover episode makeover episode

Fucking this.

>makeover episode
Totty may be a girly guy, but he's nowhere near F6 Totty's levels of Aoharu Ride-watching, parasol carrying frutiness.

Ichi&Todo drama cd when?

He had a parasol in episode 25.

The other way around.

Just imagine...
> Ichi and Totty
> screaming together
Fuck, that would be great.

I would pay for that.

The manga is our only hope. That is if Ichi could get his finger out of his butt and do more, but I like this Ichi more than Kittymatsu anyways.

I didn't know I wanted this until now.

I want that

More IchiTodo, OsoJyushi and KaraChoro in season 2, make it happen Pierrot.

>manga Ichi.
>doing anything.

Don't get your hopes up.

I've always wondered, why is Totty the only one with a cellphone?

they poor

As a NEET you don't use a cell enough to be worth staying on a plan, Totty is the exception because he's got decent social skills and goes out.

Supposedly that they'd like to do another adaptation of Osomatsu-kun itself after -san.

not a chance? sakurai and nakamura did a great job as kid bears in shirokuma cafe, kamiya can easily go higher too

No, wait, it's saying that the very first plan was to do another Osomatsu-kun for the new century. Then, the adults idea came instead.

> Kara fetish
“Heh. As long as there’s love…”
His answer is painfully vague, but makes you think he’d be up for anything. What does his adult magazine mean?

Some fans believe it reads out 生パンチラコレク = “Raw (used) Panty”.
But perhaps more accurately, a larger consensus is 生パンティ付!! = that the magazine “Comes with used panties”
So while we may not know the exact fetish of the magazine, it seems that Karamatsu isn’t opposed to buying one that comes with a girls’ used underwear for his own erotic purposes.

Still pretty tame

Especially compared to Jyushi.

>Context and who gave this answer?

That's not an answer. It's from page 72 of the fanbook which is an interview with Fujio Production and it's saying at first they wanted an adaptation of -kun not -san. They heard the pitch for grown up -san but asked them to do normal -kun. The next question asks why they OK-ed the -san concept etc.

Disgusting.

Doesn't surprise me since that's or was an actual thing in Japan.

That stuff about thinking of -San as a direct sequel to 66 -Kun kind of sounds dumb. It feels like the series is rooted in '88's version really. Chibita's accent came from the '88 series and it fees like the characterization from 88 just carried over in bits and pieces into -San. It doesn't help that -San is done by the same studio that did '88.

Do you think he kept Dobusu's panties after she died?

I think its a mix, with the 80's having a stronger influence.

I actually would have liked to see a modern -Kun. -San in some ways feels like it, but I guess I would have appreciated a different spin with the kids instead of the adults. But if that were to happen at this point, I can only see whoever's in charge of that grafting the -San personalities on the kids.

Yeah, there are some people on the forbidden site who like to fight anyone on saying it has '88 influences and who take it as a literal sequel to '66.
Totoko being two-faced and batty comes from '88, Chibita's catchphrase, and Hatabo even has the overalls from that.

Fanbook

Maybe he's into preparing food made with used panties, like drinking tea bade from used panty teabags or concentrating the scent of the panties into a liquid he can spray into onaholes to make it more realistic.

> FukuJun
> Nakamura
My sides.

But why? It's pretty obvious, right down to the opening. Hell I'm even surprised they didn't sneak the Ondo in, too.

That is less tame.

Does Sugita like Nakamura fat?

I remember hearing a theory that different adaptations would have an alternate take on the series or something. Like if -San's world takes some influence from '66 and a lot from '88, then one taking more root in Pierrot's -Kun would take some from '88 and a lot from '66.

sakurai and fukujun are so hot

Not even fatness can stop the best love story ever told.

9 last

Nice, translation or summary please?

But what if Sugita only loves him because of his chubbiness?