Might have finally found it?

So folks, I'm scrolling through google earth, and I think I found a 3D model for the temple for the Ark of the Covenant.

Take a look. Its got the fucking jewish candles, bulls, all that type of stuff. Its insane. And its in the middle of a desert near Israel too.

Check it out.

google.com/maps/contrib/108114976640972856294/photos/@30.8198635,33.1688883,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/907025704595935234
i.4cdn.org/pol/1505084437242.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYhTRTXcAINwwL.jpg
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/10/cbs4-reporter-yells-irma-looter/
temple3121.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you have any idea what it is ?

That looks like a scale model of the twin towers in NYC.

Coinkydink?

Dude wtf. This place is fucking insane.

No idea, I was just browsing through. I saw some people online saying that in that desert is the famous Ark of the Covenant though.

This is a 3d model of the temple

fake and gay

TOMORROW IS MONDAY MORNING IN AMERICA
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/907025704595935234
------------------------------------------------------------
i.4cdn.org/pol/1505084437242.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYhTRTXcAINwwL.jpg
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/10/cbs4-reporter-yells-irma-looter/
THESE LOOTER EVENTS ARE THE ULTIMATE RED PILL
YOU NEED TO WORK ALL NIGHT TO RED PILL THE MASSES
WE NEED YOU ON TWITTER TONIGHT TO BOMBARD NORMIE TWIT ACCOUNTS
WITH THESE EVENTS AND IMAGES
>TOMORROW IS 911
>TOMORROW IS 911
>TOMORROW IS 911
WE NEED FOR EVERY CONVERSATION TO BE AROUND DID YOU SEE THOSE LOOTERS
DURING THE STORM. UGHH WHAT A DISGUSTING SIGHT.
THIS IS THE TIME.
PEOPLE HAVE HOMES IN FLORIDA AND FAMILY TO THIS IS A REAL EVENT
SHIT IS GOING DOWN AND WE MUST....MUST! USE THIS TO OUR
ADVANTAGE.
WE WILL PROBABLY NOT HBE GIVEN A CHANCE THIS NATURALLY AND THIS
GOOD TO REALLY SWAY NORMIES.
THIS IS PSYOP AT ITS FINEST
GET TO WORK........

Its not fake though. I just randomly found it.

No shit sherelock.

Fuck off faggot.

Folks, OP here.

After doing even more research, I've come across their website.

temple3121.blogspot.com/

Weird. Really weird. Let me translate it.

"List of preparations for immersion"

"
Baptism before going up to the Temple Mount is more severe than the baptism practiced by men.
In order not to split between the dipping and the water, it is necessary to ensure washing and thorough examination of the entire body."

Its in Hebrew FYI.

The fucking kikes...they're up to something.

I found it?

This shit is all getting really weird...read the post above.

Folks, this is getting really weird. Translated more.

>"Tearing the cities of Judea
Just as a person should rip off his garment while he mourns one of his relatives, his clothes should be torn to the destruction of the land, which is the general mourning of the people of Israel.
Three levels of destruction - the cities of Judah, Jerusalem and the Temple. "Rabbi Elazar said:" He who sees the cities of Judah in the destruction, says: The cities of your sanctuary were destroyed, and the tears were broken: Jerusalem is in its destruction, saying: Zion is from the wilderness, the hills of Jerusalem are desolate, and the temple is destroyed. " "We have sanctified and created that our father was a burnt-out fire, and all our possessions were destroyed, and torn" (verses from Isaiah 64: 9-10).
In other words, a person who immigrated to Israel when he came to one of the destroyed cities of Judah would tear the first tear. And when he got to Jerusalem he would tear again. And when he saw the place of the temple he would tear up a third time. And each tear is a length of 8 cm, and these tears are like the severe ribs that tear on a father and mother, which must not be corrected completely, but that if he wishes, he can sew them in non-straight sewings (Shulchan Arukh Orach Chaim 1: 1-4 ).
And of course, a question arises here. Is the State of Israel also established, and the cities of Judea and Jerusalem have returned to their settlement?"

Classic, isn't it?
Every theory, benign or malignant, will have a group dedicated to making it reality.

big if true

shitty larper

Its not a LARP though. I just found it on my own, and wanted to share it. Take a look at it, why dont you.

Cos it's too much translation and the ark most likely isnt real anyway.

bump for potential state of israel being bombed as a false flag on iran

>ark most likely isnt real
incorrect!
the ark is real af.

>can find the Ark of the Covenant
>still can't find the evidence of human trafficking or the secret pizza dungeon

rly fists my faggot fissure

It could be, but also could just be a story. Why you say "real af" what proof is there?

>the ark is real af.

>link goes to middle of desert

I don't get it big dan.

>implying that the creation of a blogspot webpage is only available to world elites and you couldn't possibly have wrote it yourself

Do I look like I know fucking Hebrew? I'm no kike. I just found it and did a quick google search. The 360 image was taken in november 2016 anyways. Wait a second...what else happened in november 2016...

One of the most sacred and powerful objects in religious history is just hanging out in a poorly protected hut in the desert and a webpage tells you all about it.

Yep. Confirmed real

Retards

everyone listen up. this is a kike shill right here. Clearly he didnt even take a look at the pictures, since its not a hut, but a temple.

he seems pretty sure that its not real considering he didnt even take a look at it doesnt he