I WAS BANNED FORM TWITTER FOR THE SECOND TIME I LITERALLY DO NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT ARGUE AGAINST LEFT WING...

I WAS BANNED FORM TWITTER FOR THE SECOND TIME I LITERALLY DO NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT ARGUE AGAINST LEFT WING, WHITE GENOCIDING POLICIES AND I GOT BANNED TWICE!!!!! I NEED A NEW PHONE NUMBER TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT GONNA USE MY MOTHER'S. I NEED A DIFFERENT COMPUTER TO MAKE THE ACCOUNT (GONNA GO TO THE UPS STORE) AND A NEW EMAIL. FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS UNDER ATTACK IF YOURE RIGHT WING WHITE MAN!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

files.libertyfund.org/files/2133/Aurelius_1464_LFeBk.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

on twitter it is

Dude it's Happening on all of the Main social media sites even youtube the only way to fix this is to make an alternative Internet Controlled by the people and well the alternate youtube is vid.me but that the only alternative.

B-But Twitter is the best for exposure and standing up to the cry-bullies who huddle together as cowards who hashtag DACA and grab Trump supporters MAGA hats from their heads and throw them in the receptical bin!!

>Banned from Twatter.

No great loss, bro.

Well perhaps you shouldn't be racist and just agree that white people are evil.

>freedom of speech

Twitter is a private platform, they get to set the rules. You wanna call them out on their values, thats fine, but you've got no right to be in another man's living room.

Twitter shoahed me about a week ago. I say fuck it, if (((Jack))) wants to ban anyone right of Mao from his platform, by all means. Pic related if anyone here recognizes.

But it has girls, funny girls, that like cartoons, unlike Sup Forums

There are no girls on the internet user. You know that as well as I do.

Sup Forums is 87% female, user. Not too funny, though.

But marxist, zionists and invaders of whites are IN OUR LIVING ROOMS! (The US, Western Europe) so that just gave me a pass to home invade them

If any board is predominately female, it sure as shit isn't Sup Forums my dude. /an/ has quite a few, and /vp/ may be 50/50, but not Sup Forums.

There are theyre just not hot, but on Twitter theyre good at bants you genuinely get the female perspective

No they aren't nigga. I had a few following me and they were all basic bitch thotties who would occasionally regurgitate an Evola quote before going back to changing their avi every 14 fucking hours.

Thats rhetoric. Its a nice pitch, but it has no bearing on the discussion.

There is no free pass. Twitter is a private space and, like any private space, they can eject you for whatever reason they please. Whining about it just makes you look like a child who doesn't understand the difference between public and private fora.

Go to Gab you retard

It does have bearing on the discussion

Gab is a joke, the userbase is smaller than even 8pol.

Retard??? Im not interested in this, unpopular "Gab"

I got locked out for this tweet

This one about a month ago too, made me lol

>WAAHH WAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T BE A RACIST SHITHEAD ON TWITTER LIKE I CAN ON /POLL/ WHAT THE NIG-NOG NEET
kys

I once called Laci Green a whore and told her to tuck in her tits. They put me in jail four days for that one.

That would be an opinion you have which bears no relationship to reality. You're like some screeching college kid barking about 60 genders and bitching because theres only two shitters.

it was probably the people who you argued with that banned you (like multiple reports) and was probably automated

> Not being able to say anything you want on twitter
> understandable jimmies rustled
> coming to Sup Forums to complain about it
> underage detected

You just have to wait a few days
but I got expelled. I worked so hard to make a second new account and now I got expelled again

holy shit go to bed kid, you have to be 18 to post here

I have another one

Im only responding to paid deep sate "celebrities" and literal unknowns with suddenly thousands of followers that are putting attacks on whites up and links to (((articles))) up

Twitter is not real.
Stop paying Twitter any attention. Focus your thoughts on your business in life, your skills, your estate, your family, your life. Better yourself.

How much time do you waste on Twitter? What if you spent that time reading philosophy instead, or learning Latin and Greek, or painting, or learning how to play a musical instrument? What if you went to the gym or for a run? Twitter is for niggers and Jews and landwhales; white men cultivate their minds, their bodies, and their souls.

An opinion? Youre saying that that is an opinion and not relating to reality? Are you crazy or did just eat poo?

Probably

Nit that i agree with this entire post but honestly hes got a point about time spent larping changed to something productive

Im 33 Im kinda young like on the inside...and outside. I look like an underdeveloped teen

Guys, OP is an antifa jerk. You're being played.

And OP. FUCK OFF ANTIFA SCUM.

Another Broome Rd capcha. What's going on here?

>twice
Heh.
I've just given up and wait for screenshots here. You guys post all the good ones.

>muh white genocide
MAYBE INSTEAD OF SHITPOSTING ON THE INTERNET YOU SHOULD BE HAVING KIDS.

What an odd thing to say.

(I do go to the gym) Yes ok but I got stuck in Miami cuz I left LA cuz the smog, not realizing theres more Cubans here than ever before so i have to move back asap and my only recreation for the time being is Twitter

twitter is a saudi company

What you mean Im anti-antifa
was your reply a sarcastic one?
I doubt anybody can answer your capcha paranoia tho

I dont like this world I am not bringing souls here

Dude let them do whatever they want, they arent going after people who will kick their ass thats for damn sure. when the weak decide they have had enough, then the bullies are gone. we are just waiting

Seeing that you're in Miami, I guess you'll have a lot more free time on your hands this week. Here's something for you to read while your world dries out and you are banned from Twitter: files.libertyfund.org/files/2133/Aurelius_1464_LFeBk.pdf

Their monopoly of the net is almost complete and none of you weak little nerds can stop them.

>I NEED A NEW PHONE NUMBER
There are online services that provide virtual ones for a small fee

>I NEED A DIFFERENT COMPUTER TO MAKE THE ACCOUNT
You just need a paid private proxy, which are cheap. And you can use a separate portable browser for convenience.

just come over ill pay you you do it
IDK where to get those things
Nor does it make me feel manly to know about those things

Books? IDK
Lmee guess... 200 pages; 1 000 000 calories needed to get through this book and none of it is going to my body/muscle/fat

Post the full image OP

I only like that part

Some reps for your 'ceps, some Stoic philosophy for your brain. Don't let the latter go soft while you harden the former. But stay off the Twitter: it doesn't do anything good for your body, your mind, or your soul.

> ((( you )))

It's ok I bookmarked it will being reading tonight

I am against rule of the people have you seen "people"? were living in a thirdworld troglodyte planet

JIDF pls go

How could you say that

You leave me no choice

I am trying to save white people on Twitter! ! !

Freedom of speech isn't a private business's purview, only the profit at the behest of shareholders. Face it, your thoughts aren't profitable.

gmx.com for email. You can create/delete up to 9 extra emails with various domains. Ultd storage. Perfect for making spam accounts that you can delete after use.

Twitter is a private business?
Heres the kind of stuff I say on Twitter
in pic related's case, about DACA's, migrants, & refugees

thanks

NP eh

Hear, hear. I do not know what this person thinks this means ("thirdworld troglodyte planet"), but I see it.

He responded because he knows he's been called out.

SAGE ((THEM)). Gtfo Zionist sympathetic twat