Stop sucking our Iranian cawks!

Some of you niggers on here constantly try to align yourselves with us Persians and keep on saying that we are the same people and all that shit when we're clearly not. We're not westerners, we're not Christians, we don't look like you nor would we like to emulate your degenerate toxic western culture, and finally we're not allies and never will be.

Our culture is better than your honorless "culture" of depravity and consumerism. So gtfoff our nuts and stop polluting our Persian nationalist movements with your eurocentric rhetoric and athiest garbage.

Fuck off!

Sincerely a Persian Zoroastrian.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/907025704595935234
i.4cdn.org/pol/1505084437242.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYhTRTXcAINwwL.jpg
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/10/cbs4-reporter-yells-irma-looter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

JEWS DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 9/11

DISMANTLE ISRAEL

Woah are you really a persian zoroastrian?? I reported that I am one on this website recently.. Hope this isn't a new psyop.

This looks like a slide/ divide and conquer jidf thread. real iranian zoroastrian here. saged.

Hey schlomo, nice post you got there. It would be a shame if people were to sage it

What is the name of our national organization??

>Persians

I have a feeling this is gonna be a 1 post thread. saged

Hey I'm a half Iranian and I'm a pretty good guy. If you are good I would give the shirt off my back and then some, and all that.

Blame that twerp Jorjani for trying to bridge Iranian monarchist FB with the AltRight. I don't even know where he gets off, he's not even a real Zoroastrian more like some weird transhumanist.

Jorjani must be pretty good because I see jidf agents constantly bitching about him and trying to stigmatize the man.

------------------------------------------------------------
TOMORROW IS MONDAY MORNING IN AMERICA
i.4cdn.org/pol/1505084437242.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJYhTRTXcAINwwL.jpg
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/10/cbs4-reporter-yells-irma-looter/
THESE LOOTER EVENTS ARE THE ULTIMATE RED PILL
YOU NEED TO WORK ALL NIGHT TO RED PILL THE MASSES
WE NEED YOU ON TWITTER TONIGHT TO BOMBARD NORMIE TWIT ACCOUNTS
WITH THESE EVENTS AND IMAGES
>TOMORROW IS 911
>TOMORROW IS 911
>TOMORROW IS 911
WE NEED FOR EVERY CONVERSATION TO BE AROUND DID YOU SEE THOSE LOOTERS
DURING THE STORM. UGHH WHAT A DISGUSTING SIGHT.
THIS IS THE TIME.
PEOPLE HAVE HOMES IN FLORIDA AND FAMILY TO THIS IS A REAL EVENT
SHIT IS GOING DOWN AND WE MUST....MUST! USE THIS TO OUR
ADVANTAGE.
WE WILL PROBABLY NOT HBE GIVEN A CHANCE THIS NATURALLY AND THIS
GOOD TO REALLY SWAY NORMIES.
THIS IS PSYOP AT ITS FINEST
GET TO WORK........

zoroastrian is a racial classification for me, i dont believe the shit to be honest but of course the values are good.

post your real flag nigger

>average turk

We Zoroastrian Iranian people are said to be super inbred, and to be honest, typically we are ugly as sin, whereas normal Iranians can be very good looking.

The infiltration of nazi/eurocentric themed rhetoric into Iranian nationalism sadly goes way way back.

I think shit like this is extremely toxic though as we're our own people with our own set of identity, morals, history and values very different from whites or europeans. Diluting us as merely "eastern westerners" is killing our actual Persian culture and heritage.

Westernization is just as bad as arabization for our people's.

>try to align with Persians
I don't. You might have been somewhat similar once, but not anymore you dirty Arab.

Yeah, we don't need all that, Iranian masculinity can stand alone.

Don't know wtf you're on about. Zoroastrian Iranians look literally like all other Persians.

Btw I'm a revert, wasn't born into the religion.

It's usually Iranians who come on POL and try and convince us they're white when it fact they're Arab rape babies. Iranians are not white

Well I am one, so I know what I'm talking about.

you are eastern westerners though. learn your human history.

>Ancient Persians wuz nordic vikangs

>using the word Persian
>pretend believing in Zoroastrianism
You're a faggot and you should kys
t. Iranian

Ok, well I can go to the local Zoroastrian organization website and post pics of the fucked up looking people if you want..

Exactly, we're not fucking white.

We're not rape babies either according to genetic tests. Our ancestors literally looked like us, no change.

>Diluting us as merely "eastern westerners" is killing our actual Persian culture and heritage.

LOL as if Arabs haven't already destroyed your Persian heritage when they forced Persians into worshiping their pedophile prophet religion. Modern Iranians are not the Persians of 2000 years ago the same modern Italians are not the same as the ancient Romans...you got mudded.

Persian is an ethnicity you fucktard. You would know that if you were actually an Iranian instead of a white faggot. Fuck off.

I believe Iranians were involved in the early development of Islam, I think a lot of people converted more or less voluntarily, because of the high status that it had at the time.

I would say that the broader usage of the term is to denote a linguistic group, as there are different people racially who consider themselves Persian and speak the Persian language. For example, in the East, there are Asiatic people who speak the language.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAApppffttt!!!

Like, our soccer player called Reza Guccinejad is an example of an Iranian with clear Asian admixture.

Even islam is closer to original Persian culture and Zoroastrianism than modern day degenerate western culture. I'd rather for example have moderate conservative muslim Iranians than christian or athiest rejects who have no family values or sense of community.

The west is a cultural abomination.

Btw, please explain to me what ancient Persians looked like?

Wuz they vikangs?

No dey wazn't vikingz. Dey waz niggaz.

Got 'em!! x'D

Yes, much like being an Arab or a turk, being an ethnic Persian depends on language first and foremost. You speak a Persian dialect as your main language and claim ancestry from the Persians = you're an ethnic Persian, it's not rocket science.

>christian or athiest rejects who have no family values or sense of community.

And (((who))) could be responsible for that I wonder? Probably the same bunch of hook nosed cunts who want to wipe Iran off the face of the map in the near future.

Iranians are bulls who will bang it out until the end.

>muh ethnicity
Too bad you're probably a little mudblood who's family got blacked by the Arabs. Engad koon nadeh

Yeah well the point is we share a common enemy in the jew. I don't have a problem with Iranians other than them being Islamic but as long as they're islamic in Iran and not my backyard I couldn't give two fucks...end of story.

>Arabs
>blacked
Riiigghhht..

U mad? U sound mad

Looks like a tranny and to be honest I'm not surprised, I live in Thailand and it's insane the numbers of Iranian that come here to fuck ladyboys (and I'm not even talking about iranian trannies that come here to get fucked by whites).

I totally agree with that sentiment. I see the jews as a biological problem and our world's foremost problem.

I have never heard of someone wanting to be alligned with Iran. You're another muzzie country of browns to me.

>Westernization is just as bad as arabization for our people's
OK Ali Shariati

They're quite literally the enemy of all humanity...Hitler was right.

Westernization means jew, homo and negro worship. At least Arabs value their own people who aren't as bad as the latter.

That's the jew curse. Go back pre WWII for real western culture. WWII was the end

Yes, I know, but I was talking about what exists now.

Any Persian speaker here know what "jamesh kon" means? I don't know Farsi.

Zoroastrians still exist?