Europe needs to go back to its pagan roots to survive

it is clear that Christianity has failed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure thing bud

>odin the homo

Greek gods were superior. Nordic gods were pretty much stolen from Greeks.

The problem with paganism is that no one believes it literally in modern times. If you could get people to believe it literally you might solve the problem but you can't achieve that.

Christianity is believed literally. It has been a religion of the best ideals of white civilization in the past, and it is the only viable religion to shape the future.

It just needs to get uncucked. Christian men to to become warriors.

pagan vikings got chased away by native canadians
christian spaniards endured and wiped them out
who's the failure?

Going back to your ethnic roots is just reactionary and probably racist.

Christianity is an imported middle eastern religion AND tied to European culture.

We need to embrace Christianity and forget about all that dumb racial stuff. As long as they believe in Christ and love this country then they're OK with me.

Clutch assist user

>Christianity has failed
>Move to something that failed to Christianity

>Europe leave Christianity for secularism
>Shit hits the fan
>"it is clear that Christianity has failed"
It's a common cooking ingredient.

I liked reading about the Greek God's more.

I kinda liked the philosophy of the Norse Gods better.

Here is how to do it

My creds: I am an Autist with a 155 IQ who remote views and can lucid dream into remote view.

You don't need to bring back the religion of the old gods.
You NEED to bring back the tenets of them. That your family is your tribe and your tribe is your family
That fighting and yes dying for them is nobility and earns your place in valhalla. or the after life.
that makiing your enemy perish is victory - not losing.
its about repackaging

>all paganism is norse

Stop pushing paganism retard, it is underdeveloped and primitive and so old there are very few saurces about it and even fewer that are relieble. Paganism is not going to happen.

>it is underdeveloped and primitive
Good.

It's cuckolds like you that got us here. Enjoy your brown grandchildren you fucking Christcuck.

>pagan
>can't even spell a simple 2 syllable word like "preserve"
Imagine my shock.

>meds
>nordic pagans

>expecting intelligence from a cum slurping odinigger

>Europe becomes less Christian, starts failing
>Europe failing is the fault of Christianity, paganism is the solution
This is like the people saying Capitalism is degenerate when their problems with it have to do with government functions, who also think the solution is to give the government totalitarian power.

I could pretty easily embrace my Saxon heritage and follow Woden and Thunor. Fuck Judeo-Christian slave morality. It literally teaches people they are sheep. No wonder we are being lead of a leftist cliff. Christianity and Marxism are cut from the cloth.

>Christianity has failed
>Europe was at its best when it was Christian
>Stopped the West from becoming degenerate for 1600+ years

How has Christianity failed? You know what failed? Paganism.

Read Nietzsche. Christianity is a problem pole-bro. The pope is honestly being a good slave moralist. It is a collectivist religion just like the communism you recently shrugged off.

>read foregone conclusion man
Hohohoho, I'll read it when he makes salient points. I don't know a single Christian that would fall under Slave morality rather than master.

>Meds can't be Germani-

Another shill with his fake story written by a fucking jew.

That was written by a jew you shill cunt, I bet you also have a folder full of Spencer hair.

Just what I was going to say. I don't know of any Odin, I worship the river near my house just as my ancestors the iberians did.

Where I live the anglican church protests with antifa...

>Anglican
Maybe I get why Nietzsche thought the way he did now that I remember he lived in a Protestant country.

I prefer Wotan's

He was polish german though his dad was a lutheran preacher

Lutheran Christans are best Christians

Wotan and Odin are the same god.

If it could become uncucked and you guys get a better pope I'd go back to Christianity

good goy, do more larping

Wotan is the German version Odin is the Scandinavian version but yes they are the same god.

And the Reconquista took 800 years
The Roman Empire fell after it became Christian

>Going back to your ethnic roots is just reactionary and probably racist
Flag checks out

>Underdeveloped and primitive
So every society besides Christian ones are underdeveloped and primitive?

Not just the germanic invasions. The original inhabitants of greece were caucasian pelasgians that came from asia minor. (The etruscans-italians are their descendants.) The hellenes were indo-european aryan invaders. At first they didn't mix but eventually they did and became the same people, but the aristocracy became the indo-europeans aryans. Later more indo-european tribes descended etc. up until the final wave of slavic tribes. In between christianic fanatics and roman emperors that used them came in and put 98% of our history down the memory hole(destruction and genocide). (Not just aryan history, everything that is of our heritage was up for deletion.)

The reasons why today's greeks and southern europeans in general have some common dna with semitics is because some semitics are caucasian(think pelasgians) or got bleached(think alexander and great hellenism)/stole the dna.

Christianity is only acceptable because it got transformed by european tradition(think paganism. Paganism is european tradition). But it has a lot of elements that you need to expel if you want it to be good for the european peoples and not just a dysgenics destructive element.

This is what I have come to regard as the raw truth. You can take it as gospel or add to it.

Honestly, so are Zeus and Dis Pater.. along with a whole slew of indo-european sky gods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

>pagans are white

lol the only territory in the iberian peninsula that was 800 years under muslim rule was granada and the only muslim kingdoms that lasted more than 400 years were in the south.

go and do it then. In western Europe Christianity collapsed decades ago and neo-pagans achieved literally nothing. They don't even run a town anywhere. Not to mention the fact that most of that tiny irrelevant movement are actually SJW leftards.

If you're a Nordic, that's more like 900 years. Then again, someone so historically illiterate can't possibly be Nordic.

Bümp

Deus Pater. Our father. He will return and we shall fight alongside him.

>2000 years
try 400 bud

>Europe needs new religion vs new political beliefs
Sure buddy believing in fucking mythology..that'll work

Good hopefully we can get rid of that kike on a spike religion and make way for our all father to take back the world and user in a thousand year Reich

Christians forgive the killers of their family and welcome non-Europeans as long as they're Christian.
Fuck Christianity, if the West is to survive it must become brutal again.

any day now,surely

>Fuck Christianity, if the West is to survive it must become brutal again

Didn't the west conquer the entire world while being christian? Didn't you conquer America, got rid of natives and enslave niggers while being christian?

I am not even a believer but most of historical criticism of christianity here can be dismissed with wikipedia.

sadly, yet so inspiringly accurate

Society has lost it's decency and dignity trough decades of degeneracy pushed by (((them))) in public school, media, and state legislation. The true white pill is the simpler life.

Why do pagans like to pretend that they're chads, they're one of the most autistic groups on this board, by admission even.

The pagans lost, why follow a dead Gods?

Not societies, religions. Paganism is primitive in the sense that it is a form of nature worship, while Judeo-Christianity is a product of urban centers.

>Didn't the west conquer the entire world while being christian? Didn't you conquer America, got rid of natives and enslave niggers while being christian?
They certainly didn't do it by following Christ's teachings.

Then go and embrace it, autist. What difference will it make? Go join one of these meme pagan groups that got nothing done in the last 50 years while you're at it. If all the neo-pagans in the west disappeared tommorow how long would it take before anybody noticed?

>Didn't the west conquer the entire world while being christian? Didn't you conquer America, got rid of natives and enslave niggers while being christian?
Christianity has changed from those days. One of two things needs to happen: either Christianity returns to its old form, or it's replaced with something else.

Will you say the same when Christianity loses to Islam?

No it is Christian teaching, If only the christcuck could see how Christianity is spread by subverting the local culture and condemning anything local as barbaric.

Europe became powerful whilst Christian. The Bible went first, then the sword. Not that that was necessary. The greatest power is to master yourself. This is the difference between the Christian and the savage barbarian.

kek'd

Christianity hasn't changed. It has become more infiltrated

As if pooing on the street and drinking Ganges water is worth anything.

XDDDDDDDD, while alcoholism and meth abuse is, fuck off abo

White nationalist Odinist pagans number in the thousands in the USA, your entire "religion" is a psyops created by anti-whites to associate white nationalism with anti-Christianism and thus alienate the tens of millions of right wing white Christians who might otherwise become an actual threat to existing anti-white power structures.

Kys.

Does the Bible instruct Christians to seek riches, worldly power, and to enslave less advanced cultures? Last time I checked it taught the exact opposite.

I'd rather drink alcohol than gigaliters of 'holy' sewerage. Go and worship your mother the open sewer, try not to step on any human faeces, holy cows or untouchables on the way there

>They certainly didn't do it by following Christ's teachings.

They themselves would disagree. They took christianity more seriously in the past than anyone now. Not to mention the middle ages, the most christian time in European civilization by far, when europeans were pretty much constantly at war with everyone and each other.

Christianity in the west got subverted with cultural marxism like everything else there, paganism included. Modern westerners are cancer pozzing everything they touch, even your communists are gay trannies now, and they conquered half of Europe, killed people by the millions and built a militaristic global empire, but apparently couldnt survive Amerikwa which reduced them to gay trans black jews arguing for no gender or something. If the NSDAP timetravelled to modern west it would be arguing against white cis males in a decade

Historically christianity was not the problem, you are. No ideology will help you, you will turn everything into progressive shit.

No it doesn't. Nor are those things of value. The problem was that Christianity helped empower Europeans so much by teaching them the values of discipline, hard work, superior morality, and cooperation and obedience to rightly constituted authority that they became almost overwhelmingly more powerful than all other cultures. They virtually didn't even try to dominate others, they almost fell into empires just from their own inherent strengths. Look at the modern numale atheist fags, they couldn't run a small feminist co-op

Of course, the Bible went first before any imperialists

I'm not a pagan and I don't give a shit about pagans, but Christianity is dead and the West needs something to replace it. Better a return to old religions than to adopt a foreign one, namely Islam (which is rapidly filling the void left by Christianity)

europe was doing just fine under Christianity. until it apostatized and started using and promoting contraception, liberalism, secularism.

Is getting beaten by your drunk father considered education in australia?

Europe was not doing fine at all under the black death (which happened because christianity erased old hygiene practices)

Europe was also not doing fine when the church supressed all research and the fucking arabs became the most scientific civilization until the mongols destroyed them (no that was not christianity, not us)

Haha, wow the bantz are strong with this one. Why do you smell like excrement? You're supposed to bathe in water, not in animal and human waste. Well, you are what you eat. Go and worship an elephant while waiting to be reborn as a cockroach

>They themselves would disagree
They themselves would be wrong then.

>Historically christianity was not the problem, you are. No ideology will help you, you will turn everything into progressive shit.
I actually agree with you here. Modern westerners are hardly the best human stock this world has seen so far.

Discipline and hard work are a long way from pillaging and enslaving though.

>They virtually didn't even try to dominate others
kek

the plague was also widespread in china
>"erasing old hygene practices"

>people unironically believe that believing in special snowflake gods that no one has given a shit about for thousands of years is somehow a good thing for society

we wuz wiKINGZ

The plague occurred during Roman times and earlier. Your history is junk. The Bible has more advanced hygiene practices than did the ancient Greeks that is a fact.

No they didn't at all you complete moron. Byzantines in any case were more advanced in mathematics than the arabs ever were. In any case, very few cultural or scholarly figures were Arabs. Al-Khwarizmi and alhazen, e.g., were both Persians. The west was set back by waves of primitive Germanic hordes which destroyed culture and learning in the west, which was generally preserved by monks

>It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators.
-Adolf Hitler

>mongols again
See my other post
Also, chinks always had their problems. We on the other hand wouldn't have been fucking almost killed off from a disease on the other side of the globe if we still had our old practices (actually washing yourself, see roman baths, putting silver coins in drinking water to make sure most bacteria is killed)

>Christianity has failed
Neopagans have been around for at least 100 years now, and you've already degenerated into all kinds of rubbish (and I don't just mean Wiccan). The problem isn't only that Christianity has been subverted, it's that Western culture itself has turned into an abomination, and as a result anything it touches will turn to shit. We can see this in Germany where faggot mosques are being built for homos and feminists, now are you seriously going to argue that that's just Islam at work?

lol, keep believing your lies. I would make the effort in arguing against you if ThuleanPerspective wouldn't be talking all the time about exactly this. Go watch him

>supressed all research
>arabs became more scientific nation
the reason why scientific research was stalled in western europe was because it had small urban centers and were peasant based countries. unlike the arabs and chinese and byzantines

>People getting burned because they argue against the flat earth
Sounds like very liberal research. Go read about what exactly the renaissance is and what it has to do with the church

>taking Varg seriously
how does it feel being 10 years old?

The pillaging and enslaving weren't done by Christians on the whole. Actually, what pillaging? I think of Cortes and Pizzarro. They were opportunists. The Opium Wars were morally objectionable, promoted by greedy capitalists (hardly by churchmen). Many Christians owned slaves, but they weren't usually slavers as such. Or at least, most Christians would have had a problem with that notion. Many slavers would have been notionally Christian, I guess. However the Europeans didn't invent the slave trade. Wilberforce and others were driven by Christian ideals of common humanity.

And they didn't have to do much to dominate Africa or Australia. These people were on a pretty low technical and civilizational level

also
>what are the Dark Ages and why are they called that

Fantastic post, and not too surprising. The Abrahamic faiths are buttressed by a malignant narcissism that fears and despises nature. It's also one of the reasons why we won't be able to embrace space exploration until they're defeated.

>one ressource by the church
>dozens of other ressources which said nobles used tons of perfume and fake hair because they would stink so much and their hair looked like shit
>they had horrible teeth because they did not brush them, while the romans already had a form of tooth paste out of bone meal