cop looks mexican

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Choco_Optimus/status/906686851079180288
liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
youtu.be/8z0GHoDAr8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it edited?

When did he apologized? He nods, said "ok", the gave the nigger his ticket. Probably laughed it out later with his buddies.

>twitter.com/Choco_Optimus/status/906686851079180288

If what is written actually happened, I agree with the black guy 100%.

A cop shouldn't be drawing his fucking gun for a turn signal infraction. I don't care what race the guy is.

liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948

lol

Have you ever seen videos of how black people behave around police in your country? I'm surprised they dont come out with a riot shield

think of it as an animal control officer walking up to a possibly belligerent gorllia

I know damn well how black people act. But in this instance he had no indication that the driver presented a lethal threat to him. Drawing his gun was premature and inappropriate.

The guy is probably a rookie cop.

It's pretty obvious cops can do whatever the fuck they want on the road themselves, why wouldn't he be allowed to come up to you with a gun?

Lol, white bitch defending her black cock in 3,2,1

>Black

This is always a lethal threat.

If I was a cop I'd walk up to every car with my gun drawn. People are fucking crazy.

>no proof the gun was ever unholstered
>driving in the middle of the night
>existing criminal record
>immediately belligerent and non-compliant
must have been because he was driving while black.

Hey they can shit talk al they want. They still pay sticker price for big ticket items.

did the guy have his phone out and ready before the cop got to his window? if so, all the cop sees is the driver fidgeting with something before being approached, and I'll stand by the cop all day long since the cop doesn't know who or what he's dealing with when he pulls someone over.

Jesus fucking christ, that cop has the nerves of steel, i would have slammed my fist right through his fucking face, serioisly i wouldnt have resisted 2 secs, and reading the comments on twitter makes me go apeshit

Because this is America and not some communist shithole. The citizens of this county shouldn't have to have to incompetent meathead point a firearm at them for missing a turn signal. I don't care if the guy was black, and I agree with his indignation at the officers behavior. (This is all said with the assumption that everything happened as described, there's obviously the possibility that the nigger was doing something belligerent that was unseen in the video.)

>this officer gets shit on for two minutes and just nods his head and apologies

That's not what happened at all. The cop sat there with a blank expression on his face saying "okay". The cop was letting the man rant, sometimes that's the best course of action with angry people.

Fuck, you guys are single and it shows. Men often have to let women rant. You don't say, "You're wrong, dear. You're wrong. You're wrong." You let her vent.

>Sup Forums is so young and dumb they think they have to argue with everyone whenever the opportunity presents itself instead of just being quiet

Fucking teenagers on here, man.

My thoughts on the video: The cop probably did have his gun drawn while approaching the car. Black Americans receive far inferior "services" from police officers in America. The police in America have historically stood for White interests, as Whites have used the law in the past to maintain their power structure (segregation laws, miscegenation laws, etc.) That's why Sup Forums ardently supports the police no matter what, even if the police officers are clearly in the wrong.

>pulled over for failure to signal
Are you burgers serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

>that video
>those racist wypepo giving aid and comfort to the Quincy the evil racist (black) cop and the frantic (black) woman who seems to be a family member

this

everyone in that video was black

You don't have to signal? Must be something to do with the fact roads are a rarity for you.

The random guy who tries to help him sounds like an older southern white guy to me

that's how old southern black guys sound too

>messed up that black people get pulled guns on them
"my husband has experienced the same"
>well then he must be some ugly mutant lol

That was the "official" reason.

The truth is that the officer racially and economically profiled the driver.

The cop doesn't give a fuck about turn signals, he just wanted to check to see if the driver had any warrants or could be arrested for anything (ie car smells like marijuana)

It was a chickenshit stop by a chickenshit police officer.

Thread theme for the bootlickers:
youtu.be/8z0GHoDAr8k