Which one of the three of us do you like the most, user?

Which one of the three of us do you like the most, user?

You're all a shit. I'd rather have Misato.

Not Mari, that's for sure.

She's got the best body of them.

I'm a definitive Asukafag but fuck if I wouldn't be sweating bullets given the situation. I'd prpbably get collectively bullied. Maybe even lewdly

Hey can someone explain to me why Yui is considered a good mother? She did basically the same thing Gendo did, allowed her own selfish goals to take priority of her sons needs, and neglected him. Yet some Annons call her the only female that showed Shinji unconditional love?

She is a very smart women, she most have known how damaging it is not to have a good female roal model in your life.

So objectively in this series what has she down that paints her as a good mother? Sorry im a bit high.

I like the one with the blue hair.

Shinji.

Running away? Runs in the family.

Well Asuka, you're firey and passionate. I think if you direct that energy into more constructive pursuits you could really make something of yourself and become a great scientist, or businessperson, or officer. Sky's the limit, kiddo. That said you need to learn to get a better handle of that temper. You can be really abrasive and that drives people away before they really get to know you.

You're a good kid too, Rei. Diligent, bright, and self-disciplined. You seem distant but I can tell you're a sweet girl. You come off as really cold and you don't seem to have much drive, though. If you put yourself out there, try new things, you can find something you really love and do great things. You and Asuka could learn a lot from each other.

Mari, you're a real firecracker and you know how to have a good time no matter what you're doing. You're pretty good at just going with the flow but other times you're a total maverick - which is nice, but I think you should open up to others a bit and let them in on what you're doing. No man's an island, after all, and there's a difference between being friendly and having friendship.

But that's just the ramblings of an old man. If you really want to slum it with me for a bit, howsabout I treat you all to a movie and some ice cream?

Her, but she's not on there.

>Misato
JUST

I want to be a part of that base house.

Fuck them all Maya Ibuki is best girl from Evangelion.

>Fuck them all
Gladly.

Same, but Maya is still the best.

>Same
That goes without saying, really.

Actually I take it back. All except Asuka, because she's a bitch, & I'll never understand the appeal. She's not even good looking.

So all of the evangelion girl offer to have sex with you. What would you do with each girl?

I would politely turn down Misato, because I don't want to fuck Kaiji's cumdumpster and I'm not into women who are older than 14.
Mari does not exist, so there is nothing to do here.
I would rape Asuka, possibly even analy.
But with Rei, I would make sweet and tender love.
I would also make sweet and tender love with Shinji, maybe even let him fuck me.
I'm not sure about kaworu tho, he is one creepy fucker. Maybe In a fourway with him, Shinji and Rei.

Pure fantasy. I love it. Keep it goin'.

>fuck
Nah, I'd rather just rip all their fucking faces apart. But, hey, that's just me. Oh, expect her. She's cool.

i like Mari the most!

I was an Asuka fag since I was a teen, but Mari... she won all over with her cat eye glasses. I melt when I meet a girl wearing these, and then... her outfit is a bright pink. The war was over, she is my girl, no contest. I liked Rei when I was a child.

I really want to know why people like Asuka. Someone explain the appeal in both personality, & looks, because to me she is weak in both.

Am I the only faggot here that would tell Asuka and rei to mate press each other while Mari gives me a rim?

Wellyou can go die.

>Please explain for the millionth time for I am a newfag
No.

>le rape meme
Gun yourself down, edgy kid.

I'd rather mating press Asuka.

Not even a newfag lol, I just don't like Asuka.

>not even a newfag lol
>lol
I believe you.

>I'd rather mating press Asuka.
Shinji would be more deserving.

Been on Sup Forums for six months (Sup Forums for seven I don't visit any other threads) is that a newfag to you?

Adam - the only correct answer.

Eat lead, shipper. You have no idea who I am. Take it back to Evageeks.

Lurk more.

No one?

You are asking it in a wrong way.

Fine enough.

I've been on Sup Forums for two years. I consider myself a newfag.

You're fucking underage too I bet

FUCK.

who's the redhead

Mari's swimsuit looks awful.

Mana. From Girlfriend of Steel.

>Gun yourself down, edgy kid.

It's not about being edgy, i just want to hurt asuka for being a bitch. And going in the back door with 0 lube would do the trick.

You wouldn't do shit you drooling shitmongrel. I'd kill to dox all the dumb faggots like you who spout similar shit because you universally cannot back your shit up. You deserve to be thoroughly curbstomped. Fucking vermin.

Rei.

Heads up:
This:
is an infamous Asukafag shitposter.

>you can't be defensive of you're waifu
Fuck off newchild. I bet waifus are just a meme to you. Cancer.

This one.

Thanks for the heads up that literally no one cares about or asked for. You're such an asset to the community.

Asuka for sure

Wait, I need to back something up? All I'm saying is that asuka should get raped, if not by me, then by this user or that user

>samefagging
Fuck off retard, you even got called out as underaged and new as fuck. Fuck off cancer. Consume cyanide.

Why tomoko not in this?

This a great thread.

Do you think you're being subtle? At all?

>literally posts children
Sorry, user. I ain't falling for your games.

the butthurt is delicious

>because to me she is weak in both.
That's the answer really. If that's what you think you'll demean any positive traits no matter how are those explained to you. So my advice is that just ignore Asuka and keep enjoying your favourite girl.

Kill Asuka
Fuck Mari
Marry Rei

This is the only solution

Fuck Mari
Marry Asuka
Kill Rei she can be replaced anyway.

Maybe, but it's not worth damaging her over.

>Marry Asuka

So you basically want to be ted bundy from married with children

Mari. She's the only sane one of the bunch.

rebuild 4.0 when

>killing women

it's not possible to send you to hell fast enough

She's a kickass supergenius and i'm not jealous of successful women.

If Kenshiro had been there, Eva would've only lasted one episode.

> kickass

She gets routinely humiliated, either by the Angels or by Shinji/Rei

> supergenius

she never once uses any of the 'knowledge' from her bachelors' degree, and routinely makes a fool of herself

Best answer there.

>implying she doesn't lose her mind in bed

>repeating yourself
Clearly you're no super genius

Why the fuck do you care?

No, I'm not. Neither are you. You, however, are a cuck

>>>/8ch/

Rei is always the best choice.

Do you feel as stupid as you look? You are arguing with 2 different people. One is a that "underage samefag", and the other is me (I only made 3 rape related posts on this thread). It's kinda funny being called out by a guy who is obviously wrong. You will make a great detective, once you grow up.

Arguing with me too, because I wanted to know the appeal of Asuka.

>I-I don't samefag, I'm totally not underaged and new

Would the butthurt underage asukafag please go kill himself? Thank you!

Tomoko call this thread shitfu thread

kusanagi

I could prove that I am not samefaging and that I am not underage. Tho I am new (only 11 months on Sup Forums)

>the average Asuka hater
Need I say more?

I don't I love Tomoko.

Excellent taste my friends.

Rei all the way

I have a wall scroll of that exact image

Rei is best girl.

Asuka.

>Rei the toilet
>good in any way, shape or form

Holy shit, this.

Rei is a fucking self-eating toilet.

>toilet
>girl

>all these toiletfuckers
>choosing a toilet over Asuka or even Mari

Who let the cuckshed open

>shinji
>fucking the toilet

This is what toiletcucks actually believe

OP, from left to right there's one best girl, one shitty toilet, and one pointless Mary Sue in that pic.

The choice couldn't be more obvious.

Rei is a shit character.

DELETE THIS

IT HURTS MY TOILET-LOVING HEART

When's 3.0+1.0? I can't wait to see Asuka break Rei's toilet ass.

So why isn't Misato on there?