/AHSG/ Atlantic Hurricane Season General - Actual Subject This Time Edition

PASTEBIN
========

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>LANDFALL IN PROGRESS
>Hurricane Center updates are now hourly
>GFS Model runs every 6 hours (12a/6a/12p/6p EST)
>Euro Model runs at 2 AM and 2 PM EST

LINKS
========
>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
>Track the Tropics
trackthetropics.com/irma
>Tropical Tidbits
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/
>Mike's Weather Page
spaghettimodels.com/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-0-10
>Real-Time Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/
>Key West radar loop
flhurricane.com/flradar.php

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org/info/
>Local Alerts
weather.gov/srh/tropical
>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
>Jeff
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/
>Jason
pscp.tv/stormitecture
>Livecam Meta Site
codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/
>Pastebin Stream Lists
notehub.org/hhevl
pastebin.com/cgnmg8mg
>Liberty Radio
streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio

THREAD THEME
============
youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjBnYyV8yhc
twitter.com/CAIRNational/status/907074107166117895
i.imgur.com/0tObtjt.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just got home from a 12 hour shift. is the real happening in a few hours? worth staying up for like a hurricane harvey happening?

No

It's 11:00 and my power and cable are still on.

It's over user, Irma fell to a cat 2 and is rapidly losing power, didn't really do any major damage except to a couple of cranes and user's ceiling

You could hope for a storm surge but that's probably not gonna happen either. Sorry user.

posting THICC Irma

My lights have dimmed twice in Carrollwood. FUG

ATTENTION:

user here with DSLR

I took some cool footage around my apartment in glorious HD

will upload tomorrow maybe once I edit it and take some more. hurricane hasn't hit here yet (Tampa) but I got footage yesterday, then I got 2 hours ago, then I got just 10 minutes ago, I'm going to go again in another 2-3 hours. If my car wasn't out of gas I'd go drive around, but unfortunately that is not so.

Broward fag here. My power went out at like 2AM this morning. Power is still on across the street. Literally nothing.

Nothing happened and nothing will happen. Just got downgraded to a tropical storm. Disappointing. We wasted our time in this nothingburger

Same here in dunedin

What's going on in the Keys?

So long, girlfriend. I'd say it's been real, but...

Quick pro tip, if your power goes out your internet stands a good chance of working if you plug your modem in to your car or a generator. I had satellite tv and internet with no power for two weeks after a storm once.

Nah. It's remarkable how quickly Florida's terrain sapped power from it. There's not gonna be much interesting anyway until we see the morning damage reports.

The excitement and uncertainty is always in the prelude, when we're all trying to figure out where it will hit. Once it does, there isn't much else to see.

Go get some rest. Tomorrow is still Monday for all of us.

radar from tampa last 7 hours

>just downgarded to tropical storm

bullshit

Miami here. The winds were strong and for sure some shit is flooded, but this is hardly a happening. I have no power (laptop + mobile for internet right now) and probably won't for a while (have a generator though). By tomorrow afternoon should be alright to drive in an SUV/truck.

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!

>trying to sleep with no AC and constant banging noises outside
Oy vey this is anudda shoah

Irma is almost dead bros. I'm sentimental about it. Last relevant hurricane that happened here since I was born was George. Good bye Irma, you will soon only exist in my memories.

she ain't thicc any more

post skeltal irma

>damage control shill
>w-we swear goys it will b-be worse n-next time!

Hudson reporting. I just went outside to get a quick hurricane shower. It's pretty windy but not the worst I've seen. Hopefully we're all spares and get to keep our power.

Can I get a quick run down on the storm? Is user right is this another nothin burger?

wheres the euro model

Getting a little windy in daytona, boys

my wife is scared

It's going to go way more north.

shes dying lads.

Also I'm a 727 fag, we aren't even getting hurricane winds now? The fuck?

Are people looting? Find anything good?

youtube.com/watch?v=TjBnYyV8yhc
Literally Matthew 2: Nothing Boogaloo

pussies

New Port Richey, the wind is fucking going absolutely ham.

Somehow, my power has only blinked off for a second about two hours ago and has stayed on since, I hope it lasts longer but I know that probably won't happen.

Knock on wood I guess (or send a door through my houses window)

Southwest Florida got trashed. I was watching a Ft. Myers station through most of the storm, which is where it made landfall. Harvey was atypical, this one is doing exactly what hurricanes do. Come one shore and be nasty for 12 hours, then rain themselves out inland.

HOW AM I NOT DEAD

Anything more but the user who got his living room LEAFED and the other user with the bitching wife?

Yeah they're literally like 30-40mph

I think it's "supposed to get worse in a few hours" but that's probably just shill damage control

Hopefully the mods will permaban all the shills and move the Jose threads to /bant/

Who's ready to start meming Jose into an actual happening?

Thats the eye dying right?

wait is that its actual location right now? it's fucking nothing. I was just outside walking in this shit taking video.

fuck off shill

I hear some niggers were stealing shoes in Lauderdale, but not much in Miami right now. Miami has more Cubans than niggers, and say what you want about Cubans but they aren't savages like niggers. And they hate niggers more than white people do, which says a lot.

have happeningfags ever been btfo'd this hard?

Jose will claim NY or Boston and Lee will rise and obtain his righteous vengeance for his statues.

What a fucking meme storm
The worst it'll do is keep my power off for like 3 days

I'm in Osceola and I wish I got to experience Cat 5...

Funny you should say that, since damage control is really the point of storm forecasting; not to give you something entertaining to watch over the weekend. If there are no casualties and damage to property is minimized to the greatest extent possible, then the job of the meteorologist is well-done.

We could look into nuking you if that would help alleviate your boredom and make up for our failed megahappening, Bongbro. At least let us overnight a few feral niggers to your house in lieu of a proper apology. We'll even include some sharpened spoons, though we can't guarantee that they'll make it through customs.

kinda funny. Black hole sun is appropriate

I'm in Delaware and I wish I could have watched you experience a Cat 5. I'm a happeningfag because literally nothing happens here. The only hurricane that hit us was Sandy and she didn't do shit.

Hurricanes are a meme

Sam guy did one for Matthew when it didn't happen.

Hey, I'm in Osceola too, my power hasn't gone out yet. What a gyp.

*same

>Sup Forums got happening cucked again

It's yet again the weather channel hyping up a nothing burger.
You fools will believe anything, except white genocide because that's actually fucking happening

St Pete/Tampa here

It's literally 30-40MPH winds

FUCKING LITERALLY 30-40MPH outside. I'm not kidding. I read posts on here from people saying it's nothing from PR and I didn't believe them.

I was walking around in this shit. I supposedly live in one of the worst flood zones and was told to evacuate on Thursday. I'm in evacuation zone A right next to the 275 bridge that crosses into Tampa. I'm probably not even a mile from the Tampa Bay's shore, if that.

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING, just a fucking rainstorm. Yes you heard that right, it's a windy fucking rainstorm, that's it.

it's all media hype to get people to spend money.

Admit it, you're disappointed too.

>I evacuated for this
Kill me

When did ctr take over this thread?

There was one in the '60s that trashed the boardwalk in Rehoboth.

MODS PLEASE BAN THESE THREADS NOW, MOVE THEM TO /bant/

PERMABAN THIS FAGGOT SHILL WHILE YOURE AT IT

you got meme'd on, son. Just like we did.

The Jews win again

90% of the people who were in this thread earlier live in Florida. Their power is out.

I'm just glad my car and other stuff isn't destroyed.

N O T H I N G

B U R G E R

No way Jose

shut up faggot I'm not scared my wife is because she's not from here

I'm hoping I don't have to work tomorrow not looking good boys

Sup Forums is for current events you dumbass.

not me nigga Ormond Beach coming in

Nah. They're probably all drunk and high. I'm sobering up rn and ran out of alcohol so I'm fucked.

do it

I didn't get meme'd too hard, I didn't buy any supplies except for a poncho which I left the tag on and will be returning to the store next weekend.

I genuinely feel angry for all the people who fled the state, this country is one big fucking scam.

Kids go back to school and uni around this time, mate, parents are bit skint and start saving for Christmas. Need something to bump up sales

LOL

YOU FELL FOR THE GLOBAL WARMING NUCLEAR HURRICANE HOAX????

LOL The Labor Day Cat 5 of 1930s and Key West Hurriacane of 1928 were the real deals.

Both were Cat 5 but lol MUH GLOBAL WARMIN

>eastern Pasco county
>still have power

feeling comfy over here, lads

How can a cat 2 hurricane be strongest ever?

>pinellas
>still have power and internet despite semi-frequent flickering
/comfy/

this isn't a current event, it's a fear mongering scare thread. half the state evacuated over this literal rainstorm. rainstorms aren't current events.

I'm going to miss Irma-Chan

Press F to pay respects.

Sounds like you're pretty lucky. I'd imagine half of Florida south of Orlando is dark right now.
I'll have a beer for you

I made a bunker for this shit man.

I'm still going to sleep in it.

shit's flickering here too. Went out for like a second a couple times but came right back up.

i right there with ya man here hoping it stays that way.

So this... is the power of the nuclear hurricane...

yo I'm in port orange how we looking up there homie?

WATCH OUT MUH CLIMATE CHANGE! LOOK OUT ITS GONNA KILL US ALL

never forget

Cocoa here.
Lost power for 2 hours around 6pm. FPL had it up quick and now I don't think we are going to lose it again

Speaking of fat Irma, I am deeply concerned about the Keys. I cannot find any info on the condition of any of the islands. Anyone know?

twitter.com/CAIRNational/status/907074107166117895

New recruitment program

again a little bit rain in amerikek ?
little bit wind ?

Had a tornado touch down and wipe out the fire station near Granada bridge. Otherwise we're good. I'm in a house with generators and a 'basement'. Haven't lost main power yet but it's coming around 2am.

Reddits pushing this fake wind story hard

i.imgur.com/0tObtjt.gifv

An evacuation of half of an entire state certainly counts as a current event. Sorry that we're taking space from one of your two dozen threads blaming Jews for making your pizza soggier than it used to be or whatever else the fuck you're ranting on about these days.

Jesus you're such a huge faggot
please stop breathing soon

All the liberals that fell for the nuclear hurricane powered by Trump and fled to Virginia...

LOL ironically their homes are all unmanned and are being looted by niggers they love and protect.