If jews hate muslims and jews own all the media, then why does the media sympathize with muslim refugees?

If jews hate muslims and jews own all the media, then why does the media sympathize with muslim refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjzD5zTLepc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
nytimes.com/2011/04/21/opinion/21iht-edgreenhill21.html?mcubz=0
archive.is/9TQad
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
denverpost.com/2006/09/11/bush-ties-to-bin-laden-haunt-grim-anniversary/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
express.co.uk/news/world/737430/CIA-ISIS-Wikileaks-Carter-Cables-III-Julian-Assange
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2277524/Obamas-choice-CIA-chief-converted-Islam-says-FBI-agent.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sunni-and-shia-islams-1400-year-old-divide-explained-a6796131.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Playing both sides. Wipe out the White race. Ensure Israel is dominant.

kys.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton

I have a BMW K1200R and it is by far the best bike in the world, nothing compares. But when I'm around other bikers I look at theirs and go "nice bike"

Maybe because they are Semites as well?

Because they want to disempower the white majority in white majority countries, and empower the Jewish majority in Palestine.

youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4

Muslims come here and kill us then get poisoned by western culture just like whites have been so they can be replaced next.
All the while Jews make heaps of money

It's a leftist tactic which is tainted by fear and an egocentrism that makes them believe everyone thinks like they do, ideally Muslims can never claim systematic oppression (or more so than anyone else) if the media is islamophillic. This means no reparations, no extra welfare, no representative measures.

>Wipe out the White race.
They want to wipe out white culture, which is either Marxism or a fashion statement (postmodernism) depending on who you are, but they'd rather the white people mixed into everyone else. Some of them do want to genocide the whites though, again, this is either fashionable hatred or Marxist dislike of individualism.

>empower the Jewish majority in Palestine.
The flooding of violent muslims into europe is and encouragement to Jews there to go to Israel. Makes more people support Jews killing muslims.

because the jews are scapegoated as the cause of all evil by small minded retards, despite that leading to all sorts of logical contradictions

because they want to create a dumb racemixed slave mass with no identity or traditions that is easier to control

>pedophile child trafficker and their enablers all voted for Hillary Clinton
FTFY

Must be a good view from upsie downside abbo land to know all that

>because the jews are scapegoated
Oy vey, 109 countries for hundreds of years.

How do Trump supporters have to do anything with MSM?

If only Jews were so easily found out with straight forward plots, surely thousands of years of accumalted jewry would crwate multiple sink holes and dummies to get goyim off of them.

Imperialism is a sink hole, violence is a sink hole, classism isba sink hole, territorialism is a sink hole, patriotosm is a sink hole, Christianity is a sink hole as is islam.

distraction chicken.

New world mongrels who do not continue European teachings thought and such in regards to the Jews with retarded indibidualist nonnsensebdoomed the white race, America needs to be destroyed and replaced with a proper European community values and order.

There is no such thing as inherent "Americanisms" by living in this territory.

It's funny how little you idiots know despite how enlightened you act.
Did you know Jews intermarry in America at 58%, being even bigger victims of the """genocide""" you love to spout?
If you've ever been to college, you'd know liberal Jews are the biggest detractors of the Israeli ethnostate.

The only thing all Jews have in common is the rejection of antisemitism and it's very easy to see why.

True, except Israel's not a legitimate nation.

At best it's a nuclear rogue "state"

Being under the representation of a self proclaimed leader is also a sink hole.

Are you aware of the Jewish role in:

1965 Hart-Celler Act (immigration law that permanently changed our demographics):
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4

The Iraq War (and Syria)... literally Jews:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjzD5zTLepc

You can group Jews into three broad groups:

Religious Jews: Hasids, Haredi, etc, except for some shady business practices they're not that bad, mainly keep to themselves.

Nationalist Jews: definitely the best, hardcore Israeli nationalists and are often sympathetic to Western far-right movements

Internationalist Jews: the dangerous ones, tend to vehemently oppose any Nationalist movement, often, but not always, including Israel.

So they contribute to white extermination as well, and you say this as a positive?

I group them all in non European.

""""Atheist Jews"""" are the real problem. Even actual jews hate those fucks but they're too jewed in the head to criticize them because muh antisemitism.
Atheist jews love multiculturalism and hate white people, theist jews are less interested in multiculturalism and only sort of hate white people.

Because Sup Forums blames the wrong middle easterner

Jews play both sides didn't you know?
Whites play one side
Blacks play one side
Arabs play one side
Asians play one side

but Jews? 99% of them live their lives with double standards backstabbing everyone. It's proven, check the richest jews on the planet, they represent me and everyone else.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

We know

the jews see muslims and christians as their slaves. although muslims and christians are technically goyim, these subcults see everyone else as kaffirs or saracens. the jews would be happy to kill anyone not a christian or muslim because they feel confident these 2 groups will sooner fight each other than the jews.

note in the religions of cuckianity and shitslam, both praise the jews and both slander them. it gives the jews cover (help were being persecuted) as well as allies (were the chosenites goyim!) depending on what their needs are.

some globalists see islam as their vehicle to take over the world.

Strange, I'm an astrophysicist and I voted for Trump.

My close friend is a Nuclear Engineer and he voted for Trump.

Guess not living in the city automatically de-legitimizes your intelligence.

Or maybe/certainly this is just poorly constructed bait that I'm responding to out of spite.

Really makes you think.

"Strategic Engineered Migration as a Weapon of War"
>belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war

Fucking Aussies only get their news from the media. The pollsters must be bent in their demographic gathering.

You're literally looking at the surface level and thinking you're smarter out of ignorance

Right wing Jews and left wing Jews exist on a different political spectrum (Invade and Invite)

Right wing Jews want us to invade the Middle East and support Israel. Left wing Jews want us to invite the world to reduce the power of the white majority.

"Using Refugees as Weapons"
"In the early days of what grew into the Libyan uprising, Muammar el-Qaddafi summoned European Union ministers to Tripoli and issued an ultimatum: Stop supporting the protesters, or I’ll suspend cooperation on migration and Europe will be facing a human flood of from North Africa."

>nytimes.com/2011/04/21/opinion/21iht-edgreenhill21.html?mcubz=0

Yeah man, gotta face reality.
All the blacks and Arabs I met here were honest as fuck. I've been living a lie this entire tim--

sec brb I heard a shekel being dropped outside.

Witnessed. Here's the archive. archive.is/9TQad

Good question.

It's because the media, the banks and the government are owed by Satanic Zionist. The Satanic Zionist have fooled most whites, Jews, blacks and Mezoamericans into thinking all kinds of stupid shit.

They got the Jews thinking that the Bankers love them. Hell no! the whole thing about Zionism is to get all the Jews together to destroy them. These guys are satanist, and think that by thwarting God's will they will bring about the 2nd coming of Satan on Earth.

They got whites hating Jews, to drive them to Israel as part of this plan.

They're bringing in violent Moslems to drive the Jews out as well. It's the same shit the Satanic Jews did in the 1930s. MOST Antisemitism is done by Satanic Zionist.

Are you aware that Netanyahu himself criticized the EU for their stance on immigration?

I've seen all your "info"-graphics. I bet you think Jews are also all communists. Did you know, you can point the same "critical" eye towards capitalism and conclude that Jews are the bourgeois keeping the proletariat down? Or that Chess must be a "Jewish" game? Or science is a conspiracy considering the over representation of Jews?

Jews are no more of a hive mind than Sup Forums is. If you've ever actually talked to people in real life, you'd see that self hating liberal cucks genuinely believe in what they say and don't need a boogeyman controlling them just because they're white.

>Citypeople
>Intelligent

Pick one. Citycucks are the ones voting for mass immigration and globalism.

Turns out murdering Qaddafi had the same effect

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

BUSH TIES TO OSAMA BIN LADEN
denverpost.com/2006/09/11/bush-ties-to-bin-laden-haunt-grim-anniversary/

>In 1978, Bush and Osama bin Laden’s brother, Salem bin Laden, founded Arbusto Energy, an oil company based in Texas.

CLINTON TIES TO MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD VIA HUMA

>Her mother, Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

OBAMA TRAINING ISIL FORCES

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU

CIA CREATED ISIL

express.co.uk/news/world/737430/CIA-ISIS-Wikileaks-Carter-Cables-III-Julian-Assange

FBI AGENT CLAIMS Obama's CIA DIRECTOR converted to ISLAM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2277524/Obamas-choice-CIA-chief-converted-Islam-says-FBI-agent.html

"BUT WHY WOULD MUSLIMS KILL EACHOTHER"

They have beening FIGHTING EACHOTHER FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sunni-and-shia-islams-1400-year-old-divide-explained-a6796131.html

Forgot the graphic that shows that the Satanic Zionist hate the jews.

Does this sound very sympathetic to the jews? Hell no!

Jews are European, there is no denying that

because the jews made the west dependent on media in order to shape an opinion. If the Jews made the Media to not support the muslim invasion, the muslim invasion would not happen
So they push it, in order to bring chaos, and let the muslim invasion happen
I dont know their endgame though
Kalergi plan or the destruction of muslims because we got pissed off to much, and the creation of greater israel
Im not sure
Maybe Both

Yes, see my previous post. I'm familiar with internal Israeli politics and those of the diaspora. The problem is that Jews are a seperate fifth column nation.

"Right wing Jews and left wing Jews exist on a different political spectrum (Invade and Invite)

Right wing Jews want us to invade the Middle East and support Israel. Left wing Jews want us to invite the world to reduce the power of the white majority."

I find it funny that people point out the hypocrisy of "Why do you want open borders for US but not Israel" because Jews who virtue signal about racism don't really give a shit about Israel anyway.

It's the way that our government and media responds to Jewish ethnocentric activism.

The end product of Jewish-controlled media and elite class is always:
-Wars for Israel
-Open borders

Regardless of what individual Jews think, Jewish political activity is a cancer that is destroying our nation and the world

Lets think it through together.
1) IQ is genetic.
2) US military requires an 85, because anyone below 85 is virtually impossible to place anywhere, where he will become a net positive to society or military. This was started in WW1.
3) US IQ is decreasing. Globalist interests are making us dumber. Common core. Disinfo. Shitty teachers. Shitty math. Shitty research. Shitty research availability. Shitty degrees being pushed. Colleges prefer dumber liberals. Conservatives with savings accounts can't learn, cuz can't get into school.
4) Refugees have massively lower IQ. Average Syrian refugee in Europe was mid 80's.... Our average is over 100. Different reasons of course. Big one is they are obscenely inbred. Plenty of data look around.
5) Multiculturalism. Jews plot to force multiculturalism on western world. Most useful vector is guilt. Fuck with our heads make us feel bad, and breed with low iq people. Soros and friends bring in low iq people. Soros and friends lower iq requirement for schools, phd's and supreme court justices. Dumber ppl are easier to coerce, and easier to convince to do unconstitutional things.
6) Look at the numbers in Europe. Almost 50% of kids are migrants. Jews discourage reproduction, claim overpopulation. Claim white privilege prevention = birth control. Push abortion. Make childless life cool via msm.
7) U.N. creates 20 year plan to take advantage of decreasing birth rates in the west. Due to culture, and 50% sperm rate caused by estrogenics.(gmo's bpa, etc.) Claims need to replace whites with migrants. Migrants breed 5x+ more than whites. Sharia law takes over, because history, all of history. Muslims and dumb ppl in positions of power.
8) Muslims suck at everything, they live in sand . They cant delay gratification for more than 9 seconds. Literally n e one can conquer muslims. They believe propaganda. Fight selves. stand 0 chance against genocide. We see big picture, organize, plan, delay gratification, and fight back.

if jews love israel and the media is owned by jews, then why does the media love palestinians?