Just got back to a visit from the US

Just got back to a visit from the US.
Mostly good, but one thing I felt i have to make a thread on is the music radio in the US.
WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO POZZED HOLY SHIT?
>ed shitrain singing u2 knockoff bullshit about his brother
>some song about single mothers
>other vapid shit
all kind of what i expected, all terrible, but the worst was a song I looked up, some shit by bruno mars, about what he likes. the song sounds like it was written by a fucking 5 year old imagining what adults talk about
>hrm, champagne, what makes that better?
>STRAWBERRIES I LOVE STRAWBERRIES
>i heard that 24 karat is the highest rating gold can have, so EVERYTHING is going to be 24 karat

why americans? why do you broadcast, listen, and produce this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wIDXclKtGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=PMivT7MJ41M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504673215268.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=lYO77zNhWl4
youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA
youtube.com/watch?v=yah54al6Cks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Views_(album)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_the_Lightning
youtu.be/QSiVjlknuSw
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have lots of good music, but it's rarely on the radio

I know you do, i wasn't saying all american music is shit, i was wondering why, when you have good music, you broadcast the shit

radio is dying in america.

i kind of wondered why people said the jews own the media

now i understand

And it's a rotation of the same 5 songs repeating before they're replaced by 5 almost identical ones

Yeah, whats with that? Even on the "classics" its the same 5 goddamn songs from the 80s or 70s or whatever.

Swizzles new song is based

Because (((they))) promote it non-stop. I know how you feel, this music has absolutely know meaning and I doubt anyone who actually follows this crap could actually tell you what the top song of 2015 was.

You probably want to hear stuff like this: youtube.com/watch?v=8wIDXclKtGQ

I fucking hate"what I like" and you hit the nail on the head. It's like what a fucking child thinks fancy shit is. Keep in mind that the fag who "wrote" it is like 32

Nobody listens to radio. Except maybe satellite radio.

Better than some flutist throat singing cock garbled cum drooling chink shit

You don't even use a real musical scale. Maybe your ears are slanted, too.

Don't come back

remember the type of media you are listening /watching to, and who its advertised to.

iuf there is lots of niggers or undesirables, changes are they're advertising to those groups.
thats why i dont listen to music or watch tv as much as possible, everything is jigger jams, satanic references, sexual innuendo, or even subtle pedophilia references. on tv and radio

its all getting out of fucking hand and no one that can see, can do anything about it. fuck

Go away Jew, we know you're scared of the yellow menace

100.3 the sound out of LA. Classic rock, over 2000 songs in their library, 60s to 80s. You can go days without hearing the same song. They even play actual records sometimes. Modern music is suffering.

this guy knows.

classic rock is white men music.

>t. radio jew

KEK, ironically enough, the Chinese base their music around the pentatonic scale which is exactly what every niggerfaggot pop song you ever heard is based around.

Everything is geared to the lowest common denominator. When speaking in public one of the rules is to talk on a 5th grade level. I had my daughter right my speeches and no one noticed. Radio is the same, most people are dumb, so they play dumb shit, further dumbing down the populace.

I'd rather hear throat singing than Lil John. Yaayyaa!

>some song about single mothers
Its fun to get women pregnant
Also its fun to hang out with pregnant ladies
she don't have to be a single mom, ya know

You know understand why everyone that can afford it has Sirius XM or some other paid service. Local radio is pretty much only good for local news and it has been like this for almost a decade now

Who /Watercolors/ here?

because like TV, 80%+ of all radio is owned by some corporate conglomerate, and they pick and choose which 12 popular songs spam ad nauseam until we submit to its insipid, degenerate shit.

I drive uber part time and few weeks of having the radio on nearly made me lose my fuckin sanity, so I now have my own shit on and refuse to play the popular radio.

Normies, especially the types that like to go out every fuckin weekend eat it up though.

Compare youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98 to youtube.com/watch?v=PMivT7MJ41M

No competition really, throat singing way better than island nigger music

Nobody listens to the radio that has an iq anywhere near normal.

RADIO DIED IN THE USA WHEN THE IPOD CAME OUT. NEVER LISTEN TO THAT GARBAGE.

>right my speeches
I can tell
>just takin the piss m8

Normies cant fathom good music taste

those 1817 feels. hard times create strong men.

All the terrible music I heard was in ubers. I asked all the chinese drivers to turn it off and they happily complied, usually saying it was only for niggers who ride

Only the lowest of the plebs listen to radio. Everyone else listens to satellite radio or just loads up an MP3 player.

I play audiobooks in my car or play music that I selected. You have that option instead of bitching about how bad the radio is.

The Media Jew will always pander to the lowest common denominator so in that light you can see that the music is intended for a retarded audience.

goddamn you guys are racist. good stuff. welcome to Sup Forums you soulless chink.

Martial and Gazebo band music is 110% redpilled. I'd gladly listen to nothing but sousa all day.

Jews.

stop listening to shit radio stations

>i was wondering why, when you have good music, you broadcast the shit

all the FM radio stations were bought up by one company in the 1990s

On the mainland, the government owns all of them, but you still have decent stations. You have some that play old music, including a lot of red army choir stuff, which aside from the commie shit, is alright

I mean, to be fair, it was still pretty pozzed back then, too. Pop music has been degenerate since Elvis, only difference is that it used to have more talent put into it

dessspaaciitoo

I'm assuming you visited coastal where your choices are top 40, "alternative" (just a bunch of bongos and moaning over a a slow techno beat), and rap

hardly anyone I know listens to the radio, they usually just stream songs they like off of spotify or listen to podcasts, there really no reason not to unless you don't have data.

A lot of people use streaming here, but the radio has some magic to it that was dead in the US

horse shit, they play bohemian rhapsody once a day

Jews.

IM IN LOVE WITH THE SHADE OF YOU

radio died after 2010 even life. everything before 2010 was good not even music. it got bad when the song every day im shuffling came out

Nothing more depraved than The Doors, but it was a subtle art house depravity. Miss those days.

We ran out of ideas after 1995.
That's why synthwave is hot right now.

Radio has gotten progressively worse ever since this passed: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_Act_of_1996

I quit listening to the radio at age 13 back in 1987. It was a great decision. Learned all about better shit after that, never looked back.

I miss Big Beat

Jews

look up pay to play

short answer jews

Lol, sorry, didnt proof read. That is a pretty crappy mistake chink user.

Ah hell I dont expect you to proofread a fucking Sup Forums post lol, i was just rustling your jimmies

God bless America.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504673215268.webm

nobody listens to the radio for music anymore. its ded.

Is this a joke kill? yourself

>WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO POZZED HOLY SHIT?

the answer is jews, as always. not even memeing, just look at jewish representation in media management positions.

Go away jew

jews

I don't mind it being pointed out, I've noticed the longer I've been out of school the worse my spelling and punctuation has become. I have turned off all auto correct in an effort to combat this because i think it dumbs us down. Language is a good indicator of intelligence, as is music. That was kind of my point. There are many things pointedly chipping away at mankinds intelligence.

Ok i will agree most music todya is shit chink, but i like this niggers musicyoutube.com/watch?v=lYO77zNhWl4
youtube.com/watch?v=34Na4j8AVgA

Today FUCK

>Not appreciating the best music ever made
Sorry Cletus, not all music is composed for jug and washboard

>Implying sounding like a drunk toad is the best music
Abo music sounds more fuckin pleasing than that

The last time I used uber was in Minneapolis. Some muslim with pitch-black skin was driving. He had no music on whatsoever. Complete silence for the whole drive. Based muslim following the prophet's rules. I tipped him $100 in hopes that it would go toward weapons that would eventually kill a few extra cucked swedes in Minneapolis when things start popping off. Fuck them all.

Rural southern flyover state here. We have the choice between generic garbage country that's come out in the last five years, or generic rap that came out who-knows-when (because it's all bad).

I saw this on youtube some time ago, and recently looked for it again, only to come up empty. You wouldn't happen to have a Youtube link for this, would you?

Our radio stations play things to brainwash consumers into a more docile state, much like our advertisements on television tell them to take mind altering pharmaceutical drugs.

SSRI's are evil incarnate, ADD drugs come in a close second.

I use uber there all the time

I always cancel the Muslim drivers kek

all the chink shit i hear are romance ballads that aren't too bad but i wouldn't listen a lot. Koreans hold the market on faggot pop music.

Radio is complete shit everywhere. Sadly where I work I have a radio on blasting all that generic garbage on repeat all day

At least I can load up an mp3 player on the car

that's when all the SJW shit began too

Jews own every medium of entertainment here

When I was over there they had some decent rock channels, playing all the classic British stuff like Zeppelin that the radio stations are so averse to playing over here.
>Listening to radio
and not what you want is cucking your ears and neurosonic phonicfulfilment pleasure gratification drive anyway.

Bring on the flashwave

Juz.

Classic Rock. COME HOME WHITE MAN.

Should write a tasker task that if uber sends you a notification that Muhammad is on his way, it auto-cancels

Ever seen Koyaanisqatsi?
The group that funded it, the Institute for Regional Education, put out some incredible ads in the 70s
youtube.com/watch?v=yah54al6Cks

Hey now. They have all been polite enough not to detonate their suicide vests with me in the car.

When I visted my family a few weeks ago (they're all liberal democrats) I discovered to my absolute glee that they now ALL listen to the local classical radio station in their cars. No rap shit, no EDM shit, just pure wholesome classical radio for all of them, all discovered separately and now the exclusive music of choice. It is inherently superior and does not fill you with angst, dread, sadness, anger, or lust like the bullshit on the other stations. I'm so glad to say this.

I'd listen to Mongolian throat singing every time over modern pop-shit.

Money.
This is how the American music industry works.
>Find someone good looking and make them the singer, if they can't sing, use autotune.
>A whole floor of cubical workers make the beat and write the lyrics
>An album is made
>Every radio station in America and MTV is paid by the record companies to broadcast the song
>Big surprise, the song is a hit
>Money is made
>A star is born
>3 years later the artist is forgotten
>Repeat
Think I'm fucking with you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Views_(album)
This is Drake's album Views. Look at how much personnel there is. Now compare that to Metallica's Ride The Lightening album
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_the_Lightning
Mind you that Metallica made the music, arrangements and lyrics with the only help being engineers assisting with running the equipment when recording.

Also, Americans don't really listen to the radio much anymore, with smartphones being the norm, they can just connect to the internet and get a playlist from Youtube with their favorite music. This of course means that record companies have to try even harder to get people to buy their shit or at least listen to it on youtube, which means the quality bar is lowered again to get more listens for the least amount of money invested in the "music".

Not all is lost, many people choose to listen to independent artists and don't care much for mainstream popular music except teenagers.

Behold brother ming the whitest and holiest of music free from temptation: youtu.be/QSiVjlknuSw

God bless

Sorry for late reply.
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

Jews

is jazz jewish?