Does Israel have nukes?

And does globalist deep state have nukes?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/wired.com/story/hackers-gain-switch-flipping-access-to-us-power-systems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1-oFjuPeI
rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unvis.it/wired.com/story/hackers-gain-switch-flipping-access-to-us-power-systems

ISRAEL PLANS TO FALSE FLAG AN EMP TOMORROW AND SAY IT WAS NORTH KOREA

THEY ARE SCARED THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11 WILL BE EXPOSED.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

If you believe Robert Gates when he was under oath before Congress, yes. If not, you might want to explain why the Israeli government arrests anyone who publicly says they have nukes within their cities.

Yes.

Samson Option

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1-oFjuPeI

Where at?

I always die a little inside whenever a foreigner posts about these Israeli memes that even IDF soldiers aren't being instructed about.

Whenever I come to this site, it always appears that someone who doesn't live here knows about my country and our politics more than anyone else here.

Israel has nukes that scientists from The RSA helped them develop. Some of your neighbours want you so utterly dead having nukes is the only sensible option israel has, you think IDF infantry is what stops them storming your tiny nation?
Come on

You are not required to know the big picture, you just play along and worship.

You're a slave just like everyone else. Don't you realize that?

Fuck you piece of shit mossad kike

I didn't claim we don't have nukes. But the Samson option was a term used back in the old wars when Israel was backed into a corner by all local opposing nations.
Completely irrelevant nowadays. But you know better, because that's what you've read and heard.

So everything I'll read and watch about your country will make me more aware of how your country runs even though you live there. Got it.

You dont matter at all goyim, you are cannon fodder to us, just like your grandparents were, just like your grandchildren will be.

I wiiish I could see the look on your face when Israel gets dismantled.

That day won't come, and even if it does, it will be long after you died in the next conscription.

It's not nuclear weapons that you should be worrying about. It's the weapons that have been developed in the 70 years since their inception that ought to cause real concern.

A little known aspect of the Samson Option is that Israel has nuclear weapons in almost every single one of their embassies around the world.

rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm

Yes Israel has nukes. Don't ask how I know

Conscript my balls into ur mouth. You don't understand. It's okay. Soon, you'll see.

You know that your Lord is the Chief Archon Yaldabaoth.

You basically worship Saturn.

Go ask your priest.

It's one of the reasons Kennedy got shot you stupid blinkered burger

I hear the Norks are acting up, better go fight for your freedom goyim.

The butthurt from Israel when Iran gets nukes will be hilarious.

ISRAEL PLANS TO FAKE AN EMP FROM NORTH KOREA

ISRAEL AND MOSSAD WANT TO FALSE FLAG AN EMP FROM NORTH KOREA

What's a deep state? Is it like the American government?

You guys don't even deny it anymore you stupid yid.

BTW is your dad going to beat the rap?