My Ancestor Thread :)

My Ancestor :)

Mi ancestro :^)

we wuz kangz n shit

My Ancestar :)

>spaincucks manlets were the jews of the 15th century

we wuz drug adix n shiet

im tired of honkies pretending only aztecs did this shit, plenty of accounts of vikings and celts do this shit too

why do mexicans always side with the Aztecs when referring to their ancestors instead of the Spanish?

the spanish were also their ancestors yet they'll talk shit about them.

>fuck the spanish they abused my people and ruined Tenochtitlan

You dumbass, your ancestors literally are the Spanish and the Aztec women.

The shit men that build Aztec society were killed off, you have no relation to them.

Not to the extent of the Aztecs.

My Ancestor :)

Based Peru.

We wuz anarchistic Kikes n shize.

Because if they identify with the white side of their ancestry they lose their minority status. It's all about where you want to fall on the totem pole of privilege.

The idea is that they are too brown to claim even Spanish European ancestry and still be taken seriously

you sound like a muh 6 gorillion kike, human sacrifice is still retarded even if they dont do it as often

>smoking opium while hugging your cat
That looks comfy as fuck to be honest.

It's Libertarian retards. Trust me. This is thier arguement against governence.

Yet my Roman ancestors burned people like the Incas.

Rome still rules the world! ¡Bajajaja!

>Some guy rapes all the women in a village while all the men are away
>they come back
>better kill this cunt
>dedicate killing him to Tyr or Odin so he'll help you out if you need it

being mexican isnt a monolitich ethnicity you tard, theres still plenty of mexicans who are either 100% native or close to 100% european

>woman is significantly whiter than the dude
Nigga, old world women didn't come until there was at least three generations of rape babies.

B-But muh huu-whyte Yurop.

Even though based Ginos were black as tar like my dad's dad.

the flag now

Nawp.

thats still pretty fucking retarded

>By the 10th century, Germanic paganism had become restricted to Scandinavia. One account by Ahmad ibn Fadlan as part of his account of an embassy to the Volga Bulgars in 921 claims that Norse warriors were sometimes buried with enslaved women with the belief that these women would become their wives in Valhalla. In his description of the funeral of a Scandinavian chieftain, a slave volunteers to die with a Norseman.

noresman and plenty of other people believed in some stupid primitive shit too, not just brown angry aztecs

Deal with it.

my ancestor

Your inhuman sick pathetic stone age ancestor who didn't know what a wheel was.

Moi predok :^)

>indians being that tall
>or that pale
>or that muscular
absolutely not

My ancestors :+)

ahem...sips tea....

The difference is, Native Americans where doing this shit until ~500 years ago.

Avus meus

Holy shit, where is all that gold?

They had wheels for childrens' toys.

more like Cortez fighting the indian hordes

WE WAZ KANGZ

>Cortés
>Gets his squad anally raped by brown goblins and all he can do that night is sit under a tree and cry

OLIMME KAANEI JA PASKOO

vikings were doing up until 700 years ago, really dont see the difference

My ancestors, here portrayed kicking the everlasting shit out of each other.

how do you do your ancestors were a small society from france? do you have a norman last name?

Իմ նախնին

Forgat ye pic.

Woah. Anglo-Saxon/Norman hivemind.jpg

my ancestor :)

What state?

University Grays descendant reporting in.

Minnehaha and Hiawatha?

My ancestor

:)

This commie relative gave my family a bad name.

Noble Savage mythos

>All this races that stoped fighting.

difference is that they stopped by the 0th century while you Amerindian niggers were still doing it in the 15-16th century and would've kept on doing it if we hadn't showed up and civilized you subhuman scum.

My ancestor according to genetics

lol the aztecs couldn't even invent the fucking wheel but some were pretty cool, like tlahuicole

This is a good point

>tfw Spanish and Aztec
Feels good man

Fuck is a gino? An argentinian gypsy?

You only missed the mark by a few thousand miles, nigger.

> cortes
> reks the Aztec empire using a few starving , diseased ridden, weak Spaniards who spent months at sea .

There are no aztecs left. The Spanish made sure to kill them all. They even timed their attack on the night of a festival in which every Aztec had to be in tenochtitlan or face death.

The aztec did invent the wheel. They even had toys and small wagons with them. Issue was that they lacked the necessary flat terrain and the animals for it to make sense. Same reason why there are no trains in America: place just doesn't lend itself to them.

I would love to have whatever history book you been reading.

>There are no aztecs left. The Spanish made sure to kill them all.
lol no. huge amounts of peoples moved south since the spanish showed up. hell, there's a tribe of north american (sw) injuns in southern chile that walked there in the early 1500s. no genetic relation to the Spanish or white people at all.

kek, what flavor of kike?

meanwhile the darkest truth of the 'whites'.. snowniggers in other words

Don't believe everything you read on Sup Forums you dumb swine

Being mestizo is having to accept one fact above all: unless you have a carefully recorded family tree, which includes everyone up to and during the conquest, you cannot know for sure who your ancestors were.

Again, unless you have that data, the likelihood of you being a descendant of some jungle dwelling retard, and a thief shit-for-brains spaniard refuge are equal to the possibility of being descendant of a noble mexica/aztec and a conquistador.

Mestizos are the newest kind of people.

If you meet anyone IRL who isn't 100% (or damn close to) native and says what you posted is a clear retard, ignore promptly.

My people.

Yes.

my ancestor : )

muh peñi

Your ancestors didn't know what a zero was retard

My family is from mexico. We have been in the country since the Spanish took over. Growing up I heard stories from my grandpa of how much Cortez hated the Aztecs and how La Malinche his fateful translator helped him conquer Mexico.

Mano protėvis

muh ancestor

> It;s spelled նախնիները
Diasporan Armenian education, close enough though.

both are my ancestor lel

My ancestor :)

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

my ancestor lol

My ancestors : )

My ancestor:)

My ancestor :)

The girl?

I keep forgetting wedding Geronimo hated Mexicans more than Americans lmao

Charlemagne

BTFO normies, fucking pure autism powered genealogical research

>wedding