downvids.net/cloud-generator-found-by-drone-1259114.html

>any idea what this is?
>cloud-generator-found-by-drone

no clue, op.

coco chenelle underwear
what does it look like?

its fucking nasty thats what it is sombodey call the peta fags

This is how you know if she's a real vampire or a poser

I dunno but what I do know is that I've been online way too late and I'm getting pretty tired. Anybody else feeling sleepy? I just want to crawl into my comfy bed and get some shut-eye.

Im aware of what the link says fag

its a farmer dusting with insecticide, its not a sleepy memeable thread

thanks for letting us know you're a bot.

You caught me

Something must be done about these vapists.

well that's just ookie fucking spookie, how soon until some user gets their hands on a cloud truck and starts fucking with the geo-engineers?

absolutely this

>cloud generator

Wow.
>Dusting with insecticide
That doesn't look like any dusting son. And why would he be dusting a forest

>cloud generator
Too heavy to fly. More like cover generator - army tier.
Still spooky though

Could it be mosquito killer? It looks like an area that would be prone to them. In Florida every few weeks a mini version of this drives through neighborhoods and sprays clouds like that of bug spray.

These are actually pretty common in the military. It's actually not a drone but a local truck that release a heavy, moisture-dense gas triggered by a combination of chemical to create a dense fog over a local area for combat scenarios. These are normally for training exercises and they really only work at night (redundant) or early in the morning / late in the day so the sun doesn't evaporate the fog away. It looks like they're either just setting up or testing to make sure it works for training later.

>t. engineer who's been contracted to repair these devices

>Those 4 guys
Ima just stand around downwind of this suffocating cloud of insecticide we're dumping

watch weatherwar101

they can manipulate the weather using water vapor.

The drone recorded it, dumbass