Is this race mixing?

In general, how does pol feel about europeans of different ethnicities "mixing"?

well i'm Hispanic and my girlfriend is white so I guess I don't mind, as long as it's not with niggers

post her tits

ROMANIZED

Disgusting. Spics are not White.

Not ideal, but it's not a disaster.

can't mix if you don't have a kid.
if they have a kid, still no.
moor + snownigger = eurotrash.

HE PUNCHED HER SO HARD HER NOSE BROKE. PEWDIEPIE IS A FUCKING NAZI NIGGER SAYING PIECE OF SHIT I HATE HIM.

It doesn't matter unless its Slavs mixing with actual Europeans

As long as it's not with sandniggers, actual double niggers or jungle asians/brazilians/peruvians etc I don't really care.

Though I myself wouldn't get together with someone if it meant that the child would not look like me.

You're literally a mud mix like me, no room to talk

I think to took it, I'm going from a skeptic to alt right. I'm looking for more evidence and sources, because I don't want to get confirmation bias. I'm trying to be objective and look at opposing, but it makes to much sense to me. Can someone explain to me the history

D I V I D E A N D C O N Q U E R

She is qt Italian.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

As long as they are from Europe. Spainards are white, don't let snow niggers tell you otherwise.

huff paint crypto kike

It's disgusting. She should not taint her superior Italian genetics with inferior backwater snowape genes.

> Ethnicities
> Race mixing

I don't have a problem with it.

>well i'm Hispanic and my girlfriend is white so I guess I don't mind
Of course YOU don't mind, a white gf is and upgrade for you.

it doesn't matter race is a social construct

>OP in pic

Mutts telling purebreds whether or not they should mix, I suppose it makes sense.

I think it's great. I did it myself. European mixing is as American as apple pie.

Post your 23andme

Bruh are you retarded?

It's as long as they are European, one might say I'm biased for being a mixed European myself some of the greatest men I know are mixed Europeans

>w-whites, p-please don't unify
>p-please keep fighting amongst yourselves while we galvanize non-whites against you

*it's fine

Yeah, let me just send the only thing given to me by the good lord (my dna), to a kike lab. Ill get back to you , never.

Are you really so dumb you think that Europeans never marry someone from outside their borders? That's like thinking American's don't marry someone outside their state.

A race-mixed couple with wealthy christian or western values is better than a marxist white couple imo

I don't like it but in today's age, if you want more white children you need to start somewhere therefore try to be as close as possible with ethnicities.
Assuming the ethnicities are white

it's really bad, specially with a fucking sw*de.

>Europe, a continent filled with many cultures is the same as United Mutts of America

aka pasta niggress

*but some of the greatest

pics or faggot

So if 100 people from the UK posted their 23&meme you think that the majority of them would come back 100% british only?

Also why are you hiding your flag

Meh, as long as the mixing is within Caucasian ethnic borders, (Being the obvious, Nordic, Roman/Italian, Balkan, Slavic, Irish, etc.) I honestly think it will be the best for keeping whites together.

>new worlder comments
literal mongel

>Pure European country
>British Isles

Theyve been importing non - Europeans longer than you have mutt.

If 100 people from Poland posted their 20jew&me, majority would be Polish.
Lithuanian
Latvian
Serbian
Croatian
Etc

Difference between a Frenchman and an American, being born in France, doesnt make you French.
Mutt.

The Italians and the Spanish and so thern Europe have olive skin because of multiple muslammaniacs invasions.

uh oh

She looks like spic so yes.

Caucasoid + Caucasoid != race-mixing

>doesnt know how DNA works

Yess, its a mix of ancient DNA that formed into nations, show me a DNA map of USA please.
You cant, because you're all fucking different mutts.

I bet that man tries to eat with other families when his grandkids come to visit. The shame would be unbearable.

I dated an Assyrian/Arab girl who was culturally white. She felt white to me. She was also drop dead gorgeous. I would've had a kid with her but she's fucking crazy. Case in point, she's currently begging me to live in my place because she's in a rut...this would be platonic, and I live in a studio.

But anyway, why the fuck does every one of /ourguys/ go with someone browner than them? It's like automatic. Only exception is Henrik and Lana.

so what you're saying is, I'm right

Yes the Spanish that are there are the decedent's of the one's that defeated the muslammaniacs

He needs to marry Taylor Swift and make white babies

What about a Swede and an Indian?

It would make burgers 99% mongrel

PEWDIEPIE MUST BE STOPPED

No, Im saying a person of Chinese origin born in Germany doesnt make him German

A person of Chinese origin born in America makes him American

Do you understand? European countries are ethnic groups, you are fucking mutts.
I understand you have no concept of ethnic nationalism burger, but at least you have based niggers.

>Doesn't show flag

>proceeds to call other flags "mutt"

If you're going to talk shit LARPer then atleast show your nationality.

they're both caucasoids so its all g

Obviously a fucking abomination. Anything + Indian other than Indian + Indian is abhorrent. Even then, Indian + Indian = Indian, so I can't entirely support that either

you're a retarded nigger and I'm done replying to you.

When is this board going to get webms with sound? It really needs them.

What a fucking nigger

Indians aren't caucasoids, they're more like mutts at this point.

because you gotta find a woman that commits to you first. it's not that easy.

Felix is an utter retard but I'm pretty sure that he had some swedish gf before and that she was a dumb stuck-up bitch.

Even with your horrendous writing i gotta correct you on the fact that people have been tanned in southern europe since the beginning of time. You cannot actually live there and not be at least slightly tanned with all that sun over the year. Only snow whites in those regions are the ones never going outside.
Haplos are a bit complicated but you can imagine europe as a paint brush, the more you go in one direction the more they have their distinctive looks, but they are all still fairly similar and you can find all kinds of looks everywhere.

It doesn't matter.

>europeans of different ethnicities "mixing"
Europeans are already somewhat mixed amongst each other so it's not a huge deal. White mixed with white is still white. It's only a question of culture, and in that case, the fathers culture should prevail.

Impregnate MARJAH

Its ok, Canadcucks and Ozzys dont understand ethnic nationalism either.

Honestly it wouldn't matter that much especially if his grandkids have a kid with a nordic person to restore those blond genes.

also his children still have a 50/50 chance of blonde hair and blue eyes, and they both would inherit pale skin.

you definitely shouldn't mix with them but at least they're uncivilized in peaceful ways, instead of being niggers or dog eaters

marzia doesn't want kids anyway.

but i think the real question pewds is if you're fine with having italian kids. you should know what a earfull they are on the internet. You should especially consider this since apparently, your dogs are spoiled.

Seriously, are you retarded? Do you know how fucking hot Spain is? Sicily? Croatia? I've always been baffled by these far flung theories of the "browning" of the mediterranean Euros,e.g. that Dennis Hopper speech. Oh yeah, Sicily was originally full of blonde/blue people like me--who would literally die of cancer in under a year without sunscreen--until the Moors came and raped everyone into olive complexions.

The best way I can explain to you is Austria-Hungary is a multi-ethnic state
Austria is a nation state.
Hungary is a nation state.

USA is a multi-ethnic state
Germany WAS a nation state of Germans, until recently.

Just a reminder that Europe is already a clusterfuck of ethnicities, but atleast we're all white so it doesn't matter that much.

For example, I'm around 30 - 60 percent scottish yet I don't inherit that stereotypical scots look, but I went to scotland and I found so many people that still distinctively resembled me.

Ok but the muslammaniacs have been invading those countries for centuries.
There usual mo is invade take female slaves and make babies
Spain was ruled by the muslammaniacs for 900 years . Forced inter breeding is why they look like they do.
They are one of the few places that got them out.

IMPREGNATE NOW

It's fine, and anyone who hates euro-mutts more than they hate non-whites is a jew.

? Why did you reply to me, you just said the same thing as i did.

>I'm around 30 - 60 percent scottish
Not even sure which man fucked your mother?
Typical Amerimutt

You have to go back Pablo.

She's hot, and also white. Stop making divide and conquer threads.

Literally pre-1965 immigration act America

>"Hurrr durr ameri-mutt"

No, Its just my ancestors have been here so long and when I researched it I didn't have time to estimate it, show flag.

ok cool but I'm saying that most likely none of those ethnicities are purely german, austrian, hungarian ect. They all are at least 1% mixed with some other european ethnicity (but definitely more than that).

Literally all you've been doing the entire thread is trying to push this shit. Yes Spain is probably mixed with moor blood but that was hundreds of years ago and they're mostly European. I don't think their appearance has to do with being "mixed".

Well considering I am a white American, I don't personally mind because that's what a lot of white Americans are (mongrels of various European ethnic groups), including myself. However I can understand if native Europeans feel differently, as in keeping Sweden nordic and Italy med. So basically Pan europeanism for America, and Euros can decide what's best for their countries.

She's white.

And you base this on what? Sup Forums theories on why spain is tanned? You should know this is completely false, as spain surprisingly isn't different looking than their neighbours and most countries that have been ruled over by muslims would have written about mass rapes that lead to ethnic change.

Sweden is gonna become sandnigger land anyways so rip

Take your meme flag off Canada.

Of course not, God didnt create "Germans", the Brits have been invaded numerous times. But there is still a German ethnic group, there is no American ethnic group, that is the difference.

As a nation founded by immigrants, the idea of ethnic nationalism is foreign to 99% of Americans and you mistrust/dislike the very concept.

Something like the Nazi party could never happen in America, and I believe America is the only place that can say that.

Latinas are our best hope of preserving what we have. FACT.

>Austrian and Russian
>Austrians not with Germans

Who was the fucking retard who made this chart? 107 years later and his idiocy is still on display.

Indeed they are, east germany aswell as austria heavily share R1a which is super dominant in slavic countries. Its only natural they do since they are neighbours. The language is one thing, dna is another.

Is this Sweden yes! or Italy yes!?

bad deal dor her considering she's diluting her Mediterranean genes but pewdiepie looks like he will treat her well, he even says nigger on stream

I dunno. Maybe take it up with his descendants.

Anyone who wants to "unify" Europe can suck the barrel of a Rifle all you larping faggots still have to pay for destroying our Reich

F. Probably america too

>race mixing
>race
are you fucking stupid?
European DNA x European DNA