The trick to a successful marriage

Marry a woman that you do not love, but that loves you a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

maxim.com/.amp/maxim-man/why-women-want-ugly-husbands-2017-7
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8100048
splinternews.com/study-married-men-with-attractive-wives-are-happier-1793840264/amp
newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/do-looks-really-matter-yes-and-209451
amp.livescience.com/7483-beautiful-women-marry-attractive-men.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So marry an ugly chick

Ha! women don't love men.

>you'll be happy with someone who needs you more than you need them

I have a feeling that is a recipe for disaster in the long term

I have a gf who
>loves me more than i love her
>is way more attractive than me

and I have zero faith that this will last a long time... but it's been like 9 months

This, they love money and success

True; you can always teach her how to hit the underside with her tongue.

>Marry a woman that you do not love, but that loves you a lot
Somewhat true, women insecure about your feelings are more likely to try and make you feel love towards them, so they'll do things that basically make them great girlfriends and wives. That's actually really sad, these women can't actually have mutual relationships because they're not capable of respecting anyone who loves them as much as they love someone.

Women who know this and recognises the signs, basically selfish emotional insecurity, can become like men and become immune to it. Literally nothing negative can be said about a properly red pilled woman.

Gotta keep her in check. She'll test you from time to time. Just gotta not shit the bed when she does. Chicks always get to a point when they feel they can do better but they want it to be your fault that they leave you for another option. Don't give in to her bullshit. If you don't need her then you'll be ok with losing her so you'll always be aight in that case.

Going on three years here and the girl I'm with absolutely loves me like crazy that she made a large cookie in a shape of a tank for my birthday along with a fan of anime and devotion to me along with full aware that I have autism but loves me anyway also she has Asperger's but isn't a retard though.

Should I be happy or sad?

You should be happy because fuck you for getting a SAWN id you lucky cunt

This is a hard pill to swallow, but it's true. If most guys think back hard enough, there's at least one woman who was infatuated with you who you simply didn't find attractive enough to pursue. Ideally, she's not outright ugly, but the nice, plain, or less-than-ideal girls who for some unknown reason are drawn to you are the ones you should pursue, even if you're never 100% into them.

I just did that and guess what?
After 5 years of married she told me she doesnt love me anymore, I told her I didnt even loved her on the first place

She is packing her stuff right now, so yeah, what a fucking shitty advice

Want a good fucking advice? Marry someone who loves you and you love her back. Dont fucking settle on low standards. Better be single than divorced.

The communist is right on that one.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will replace women. Anyone that still gets married in the current year is a retard.

>being so blue-pilled that you think women have the capability of the love emotion

you got dyk, which is something...

This is true. Dated a 6 for a year and she was infatuated with me, I was fond of her but was never going to marry her. Women date "up" and men date "down"

No you idiot you just marry a girl that's 20 years younger than you

Nooo....

maxim.com/.amp/maxim-man/why-women-want-ugly-husbands-2017-7

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8100048

splinternews.com/study-married-men-with-attractive-wives-are-happier-1793840264/amp

newsroom.ucla.edu/stories/do-looks-really-matter-yes-and-209451

amp.livescience.com/7483-beautiful-women-marry-attractive-men.html

Checked

you're not really man until you see that love is just a social construct, and can only be seen as real by the weaker member in the relationship. get off the vidya, virgin.

Please don't virgin shame on my board

But then what is the point. I'd rather stick with my anime waifus.

Nowdays love is all fucked up.

Love is just a checklist for people to feel good. If you check all their boxes, guess what? They love you. And if you don't check enough boxes? They don't love you. Now the boxes can be checked or unchecked at any time without your knowledge and you can't actively look at the list to safeguard yourself from losing the other person. Also things can be added to the list that you haven't ticked, should you manage to check all the boxes, somehow.

If you both manage to check all of each other's boxes you're madly in love. If you don't check any of each other's boxes or only a few, you weren't right for each other, etc. It's all arbitrary and very stupid because the truth is this:

people are too emotionally and intellectually stunted nowadays to legitimately learn about the other person so people play games in order to "reveal" the true character about their partner but usually these games are unknown to the other partner and the other person's notion of your true self has been completely formed on a whim through a trial you weren't notified you were taking part of without your approval.

That's love, nowadays, good luck.

Give her everything she wants and dont ask for anything in return.

Maybe you're just a retard whoo hasn't experienced a reasonable relationship.
Clean your room faggot.

>After 5 years of married she told me she doesnt love me anymore, I told her I didnt even loved her on the first place

You failed her test. Women need something to feed off you to blame you for them doing any action she wants to do. If you just asked her why and to elaborate in calm manner, she would've folded. Mexico fails again

I married down. My wife loves me forever. But she's still crazy.

im drinking english breakfast tea with sweet cream

i may not have a woman
but this tea is so good no wonder the british enslaved the Hindus