One Piece

He looks mad.
Please bitch slap Nami

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GGalfU0Z-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain this.

It bears rememeing,
This mushi was the strongest Den Den Mushi alive!

i miss dellinger..

Explain this.

Explain this

I'd be mad, too, if I looked at the bottom of my introductory panel and saw that One Piece was taking a week off.

>sanjis bro wants to marry puddin'

Is she bigger than Kaido?
Will we get to see her standing up soon?

Jack's bounty is ONE BILLION BERI

That is more than the combined total of all known bounties of pirates originating from South Blue, of which there are four: Kidd, Killer, Bonney, and Gyro.

>"Hah, im gonna get those stupid nakamas of my brothe... ohwait, a fucking hiatus? really?"

Oda and his 4th wall breaking

franky is from south blue too

Jack single handedly turned the bounty system into a joke

do the other blues now

Yet he wasn't able to bring back Mingo.
I wonder why his bounty is so fucking high. Maybe he killed some Celestial Dragons or something?

>Who is Franky

hes actually scowling at the hiatus notice

Apologies. However, even with Franky's bounty added, Jack's bounty still exceeds the total of 977 million Beri.

>he hasn't beat nobody but he beat the (bounty)sytem
its something

You know, why is Franky's bounty only ~90 million?
They made a slightly big deal about him having Pacifista technology.

Reminder that only people who are at the top of their chain of command can use CoC. We will never see a Marine use it
Ace never used it since he served under WB
Rayleigh never used it while serving under Roger

I thought the only way to survive in the new world was to join a yonko or go against them?
unless germa recently moved from paradise after this marriage deal.

he's like 200 million higher than i expected top tier yonko members to be, considering how brutal jack is, we are still ok in my opinion

He is a member of the inner circle of a Yonkou, the guys who the whole Marine/Shichibukai system are arrayed against. Not to mention everything we've seen about Kaidou and his crew suggests that they wreck shit for little reason whatsoever. Even if he isn't all that powerful, his bounty'd still get inflated, the way Kidd's bounty was higher than Luffy's even after Enies Lobby, cause of all the shit Kidd pulled on his way to Sabondy.

He hasn't caused any major incidents like Luffy, Zoro or Usopp.

Why Sanji got such a big upgrade and not him is a good question, besides Oda being determined to keep the Monster Trio dynamic, but discovering his association with the Vinsmokes is a pretty good reason.

They probably fought every yonko until now and aretrying to make an alliance with one

i hope Oda will give us more of these "Robin's imagination" things

and ace was born in south blue too, so now you're screwed

Sanji showed that he can fodderise old pacafistas, which is still an impressive feat considering that a crew that had a total bounty of 800m could barely bring one down pre-TS. And considering the bounty photos, they saw what he did to Wadatsumi.

I still feel like just having the technology is a major incident. Now that I think about it though, it might have been only Caesar that took note of that.

Sanji's bounty was kind of weird. They omitted the "or dead" part specifically because of the Vinsmokes, but they're not allied with the WG or the Marines, right?

Just look at this fury.

This is a man who's been wronged by the gods of hiatus.

Well, it doesn't really count because he grew up one eastu blue and started his pirate career there

Maybe not a Marine....
But just you wait for this motherfucker

Oh motherfuck

South Blue is pretty serious

>This guy has horns like Jack
>Has a cat theme
I bet this guy worked for Kaido at one point

At least a couple folks theorized that he was a Calamity before getting sent into the slammer

I always forget about this guy. I mean he is most likely 20-30 years older than Garp and Sengoku and still isn't retired. How strong is he? What will be his role in the story? Can he order to CP too or Marines only?

I have a theory that Zoro has the ability to use Conqueror Haki, Rayleigh was able to use it and he was the first mate of Roger's crew, just like Zolo is the first mate of Luffy's crew. For all we know he might be able to use it and has just chosen not to, like you said.

What's his job anyway? Is he the middleman between the Fleet Admiral and the Gorosei?

>Is he the middleman between the Fleet Admiral and the Gorosei?
Most likely. Its feels kinda pointless for me though.

We know his rank is above Fleet Admiral, he can give orders to Sakazuki if he really wanted to do so. I imagine he is also incredibly strong, stronger than Admiral level if not Fleet Admiral level. I actually think the only way to get into his position is you had to of been Fleet Admiral and then ranked up from that position, so he was Fleet Admiral at one point in time.

I remember reading a lot of theories about his power on Sup Forums, most people claimed he had some Zoan style devil fruit like a Gorilla or some shit. Not sure what mythological animal resembles a Gorilla, but that's what people were speculating anyway.

He certainly has the Will for it and Oda does love dickriding Zoro. I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't think he can give orders to the Gorosei so middleman would be an easy way to describe his position, he is above Fleet Admiral though. I don't think anyone can give orders to the Gorosei, they are considered the top of the top and have access to knowledge that most of the general public doesn't even know. For instance they know what happened during the null history, and the true purpose of the "D". They probably also know about all the world's secrets like the ancient weapons and what not.

>so he was Fleet Admiral at one point in time
Well, he was, atleast in the Episode 0. I'm still curious what what he can do that the fleet admiral can't.

He ate the Kong Kong fruit. He is a King Kong man.

I want to fuck his brains out.

>I don't think he can give orders to the Gorosei
nobody said he can

>I don't think anyone can give orders to the Gorosei
I also thought this but what does pic related mean?

Negotiate with the Gorosei. Sakazuki and Sengoku just got shot down. Kong could probably talk to them and make them lenient.

I feel like the only reason Jack is so high is because of how brutal he is. It's not that he's twice as strong as Luffy or Law, it's that literally everywhere he goes he just demolishes the town and slaughters everyone.

Kidd's bounty was so high because he killed a bunch of civilians, and he's pretty civil compared to Jack so far.

>Zoro with Sanji eyebrow

Anyone in the Marines. The CDs are above everyone.

This translation is sub-par
The beast is referring to Chopper himself, as a "monster". Now, Magical beast is referring to Zoro, except it's more like "sword monster"

>Sanji hates/tsundere likes Zolo because he remind him to his brother

But are the CDs above the Gorosei? Are the Gorosei also CDs or not?

How did the marines capture Sanjuan Wolf?

The CDs are above everyone. Literally at the very top. The Gorosei are basically their puppets and the Marines are the Gorosei's puppets.

With great difficulty

They served cake and free tumblr browsing areas.

There are lots of characters that we haven't been introduced to yet, but it does say "SUPREME POWER OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT" so one would think that Gorosei are at the top in terms of ranking and chain of command. They clearly don't give a shit about Sakazuki's problems, and they even say the Navy is just the outward face of the world government.

They also don't like how Sakazuki talks to them either.

So, if the CDs can control smart and most likely powerful people like the Gorosei, then not all of them should be some inbred retards like the Saints Carlos family, right? I can't wait to see some competent celestial dragons. I also like the theory that they live on one of the moons.

Well, Doflamingo wasn't an idiot.
I mean, he's not really a CD, but you know.

>Cavendish's horse and Flapper the dwarf are Straw Hat pirates.
>Bellamy, Rebecca, Viola and Monet aren't

Well, duh. They are bound to have few crazy smart and strong guys too. Sabaody just showed off how awful they were as people.

They're not Strawhat Pirates. They are Strawhat Allies.

>Rebecca
Thank Christ.

>Cavendish's horse
I bet Cavendish is like Caligula and puts his horse into some important position in the Beautiful Pirates.

i hope so

They're underling crews.
Not technically a part of the Straw Hat Pirates but they fall under their banner.

He controls the navy and all government agents but the gorosei still outrank him

That's why they are not Strawhat Pirates. Barto's crew isn't going to be called the Strawhats from now on. They are still the fan club.

How did Blackbeard's crew beat the revolutionary army? Only BB and possibly Laffite have a devil fruit as far as we know

Germa 66 are Illuminati + Men In Black + Clones
They are cloned.

Jinbe said that tneyhad been farming good fruits for like 2 years. Shiliew himself is strong as shit. And the Level 6 prisoners are guarenteed to be so what strong. We don't realky know jack shit about the Revolutionaries.

Yes, agreed.
Also, more moments of her being strong against oponents, but weak against the sea. Idk why, but I like to see a SH DF user that is not a complete dumbass.

Post carrot lewds

When did this gag even start?
Was it Thriller Bark?

I remember when this series used to be good

Me too.
I remember last weeks chapter well.

>one hiatus
>hiatus piece

It begins. I felt dressrosa and way too many breaks.

That's 1,000 post-Alabasta Luffy's
theoretically Jack could take on 1,000 Crocodiles, likely more since he's a Fishman

Idk, the story is still fishy af.
Who was the informant? treacherous revo? Kuzan? BB? someone else?
Where the revos really defeated? and if so, in which terms? Almost anihilated? Tactical retreat with no lifes lost?
CPfucking0 really scared any of these incredibly strong factions?

Things don't add up, but I'm only expecting answers whenever we get to the Reverie.

The only parts of One Piece I don't care for are the first 7 chapters and Fishman Island sans flashback

For a series I've been following for over 10 years it's been shockingly consistent

Informant? Wasn't it Burgess and his vivre card?

Croc being a calamity is his dirty secret.

Maybe, but that would be him getting intercepted.
The newspaper made it sound like t was someone informing intentionally.

Why would the marines deny the capabilities of their intel? Well, maybe theres a reason but idk.

Base blew up. Big fucking deal. I bet no one important died.

The author could have died

we all know he's a furry

Give him a break, he's been having a hard time jobbing every plan he had in his mind

Why did we get the chapter so early?

Golden Week. The magazine takes the holiday off, and scans usually pop up a few days earlier when it comes back from break.

ace was born in the south blue and he had a bounty higher than luffy's

Some bub destroyed me with that already

guess you could say it was an ace up his sleeve.................

>people think speed reading is a meme

He is literally me

Kill yourself!

Whoooo nice digits famalam

if you think that's bad check out this LP
youtube.com/watch?v=2GGalfU0Z-4
it's hilarious, these faggots do DBZ abridged or some shit but none of them know OP except for one but he gets everything wrong, for example he thought rokushiki was haki, it's a long series but I watched it at 1.25 speed

After a reread, my only real problems with Fishman Island were Shirahoshi not telling everyone about Hody, and Luffy vs. Hody. Everything else was at least readable. I personally thought the low points of Dressrosa (The Birdcage, Rebecca's character arc) were worse (rest of the arc was fine though).

>41104110
Checked

>poison luffy so the crew is vulnerable
Sabo? This is Hack.