Sup Forums Public Service Announcement

Despite a recent infection of nufag/reddit/normie/leftist/housewife/antifa/cancerous aids, never forget we will outlast, out shitpost and redpill the living cuck out of them!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!! Diseases and infections can be cured. The redpill is forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/625507
derpibooru.org/879409
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die you fucking Barneyfag

I see this is a screen shot of your DVR list? Plenty of free streams leaf.

Burn to death

I agree OP.

But we're going to have to have a little talk about that pic. According to Global Rule 15, you just earned yourself a ban. Should I click report? I won't, because I want them to change Global Rule 15 and bring /mlpol/ back. But everybody has to follow the rules.

kys

Believe me user, I cut my fingertips off and drenched them in bleach after. The blood and chlorox are ruining my mechanical keyboard and I'm in excruciating pain as I manipulate each precious keystroke. It hurts. I bleed. I can only hope my pious exhibition of this becon of death from wars long past doesn't go unnoticed but awakens the inner aspie troll in each of us /oldfags/ and /newfags/. This is war. An infection is upon us. We must sacrifice. BUT, for posting this, as you suspected, I am ashamed.

get hanged

die

kek
oh gut chuckle

Pics

Although user, I must confess thats your moms blood.

kys fag

die fag

FEEEEEEL the hate Sup Forums... feeeeeeeeel it's magic.

die already

I love you barneyfag

Never stop posting

get killed

That could be an interesting meme but why is at like 1/3rd the proper resolution?

see previous finger injury post. i should fix it huh

literally die

this thread was over immediately as it started but I'm going to enjoy it before it gets pruned

literally kys

fucking die

kys

AYA LEE SUUN
AYA PUTA MAYA DICK IN A DOGGO ONCE (JUST ONCE, YOU GUYS!)

I AM VERY FRIENDLY ASIAN I DONT A EAT THE DOG I ONLY FUCK A DOG

THE RIDA NEVER ENDS

die

Fucking hang yourself
derpibooru.org/625507
derpibooru.org/879409