NUCLEAR SLIDE-STATE OF THIS BOARD

Continued from

It is the night before 9/11

Discuss the sliding going on right now,solutions we may have for it, and any and every topic they are attempting to stop us from discussing

All to restore board quality,minimize BAIT shit posts and slide threads

Nuclear slide out

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/learningenglish.voanews.com/amp/4019426.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbe_MPhDai0
windy.com/?pressure,40.980,-56.162,3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google.com/amp/s/learningenglish.voanews.com/amp/4019426.html

Lots of shit going on tomorrow

Canadian gang stalkers welcome

we're not mods, I don't know what kinda solutions could be proposed in the first place besides sage-bombing

Will Kim shoot a missile at the U.S.? He's been very ballsy lately

How many MOABs do you think could be dropped on NK before someone tries to stop the U.S. by force?

>16 years
>16
>1+6
>7

Peace and prosperity day cometh

You that one Canuck with the vague words in last thread?

I guess we can demand better moderation for starters,I mean it shouldn't be that hard to ask for a Sup Forums friendly mod that cares about the board

There was literal cp just getting posted yesterday,and it took mods forever to take it down,yet sky king and NK happening threads were deleted instantly

Here's a strange captcha I got the other day. Glad we're talking about them so I finally have a reason to post it.

I have been expecting a large scale terrorist attack on the US orchestrated by the globalists as an ultimate test on President Donald Trump, and what better time than right between two major storms and other natural disasters - and on the 16th anniversary of when they did the same to Bush.

mods are cooks

No, I'm not, although I did post in the last thread. Part of it is plebs falling for BBC threads in the first place. Sometimes threads get pruned if there are identical ones already posted. No need for 10 NK threads.

Cp thing is pretty bad though, but I hope ppl are reporting.

Also, skyking threads spin in circles aimlessly, they are garbage threads

I've also noticed a lot of threads with long videos or big walls of text this evening. These take up anons attention for extended periods of time and keep them tied up in the slide threads.

God, I miss old Sup Forums so much
I would really take Sup Forums from 2007 than Sup Forums in it's current state

That's how bad it is.

Let old fags be in control of our home.

I hate seeing this place go downhill.

Speaking of sliding, only rural and suburban retards slid on down to the polling stations to vote for Drumpf. City people all voted for Hillary.

What we used to do,after the first few major Shill wars in 2012 was just catalogue any and every tactic they used,and made sure everyone knew how they slid and shilled.

Those were surreal times,everyone called each other JIDF,but that's because the accused usually WAS a shill.

The average poster was a pro
We were brothers in arms
We used to be fucking spec ops tier against shills and anybody that dared to come here and start shit

am newest fag, was not here for juden-witch hunt. But if it worked then, it should work now? Just bomb BBC threads with macros until people get the message. I forgot about them because I filter.

But last thread you were asking for people to turn away from looter threads because there is some "happening" awaiting us on 9/11? I don't know what this happening this could be, and maybe if someone had a comprehensible thread going to turn our attention to said-happening then people would go to it. Here, we are just spinning wheels.

Also, what is up with these faggots?

you've been here for 10 years - probably thousands of hours of life. Just let that sink in

The purpose of the last thread was to disrupt shill operations while others were able to make legitimate threads to counter the slide.
basically slam the door hard as fuck and while they stood stupefied and recuperated,had others strike.
Like I said,just wanted to make the shills suffer,and it looks like I did some decent damage,those thread links for spread far and wide lmao

Like I said I have been doing this sort of thing for along time (10+)years shit posting
Have COIN experience.

This place molded me.
It's my home

And I will defend it

This was a one-man op by the way,shills are still struggling to pick their threads and replies back up.

And it cracks me up.
I live for this shit,for the time being.

Never lose hope guys,we can rebuild.

One day

God's Work

il bump you

bump for support

Thanks
For the bumps

Seems that the one tip they forget to tell whoever shills here is to lurk moar

They are so obnoxious with their threads,but people usually for the obvious obnoxious bait

That's all we can really do,is lurk moar

Goddamn if shit really does go south tomorrow and these are our last posts I just wanna tell you all I love all of you and this place.

I love you shills too,you guys made me an ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Fuck you
Fuck your spam
and fuck your reddit spacing you fucking cunt

well what is the possibility for tomorrow anyway. We have NK being framed for nuking as a possibility, but I don't think that the leftists have been properly drummed up to commence civil war for tomorrow.

Is there anything else we could be missing?

>Not with a bang but a whimper

i suspect nothing will happen

The day is finally here

Let no man say I didn't do my part to make wary every Sup Forumsack I could

Get ready for today you guys,we don't know what ((they)) will have in stock for us.

God bless Sup Forums and God bless the USA

>sliding
you can't slide a catalog, retard.

Fun fact: reddit and old Sup Forums have much more in common than you'd like to think

Moot was an eBaumsfag for lmaos sake

I don't think this is anything. Seems like a big nothingburger to me. I'm too tired to think about it anyway. Anyone else sleepy right now? It's getting pretty late, I think I'll go to bed. Let's go to sleep. Good night.

The hurricane is in place, just like on 911, talking about Erin, strange thing they stopped banning me for doing it previously. My suspition is that it really doesn't matter any more:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbe_MPhDai0

Charge all of your battery packs, you might need them tomorrow..

this

And the thread stops in it's tracks, aww

Thanks for the bump

Currently loading mags and about to get some eyes wide open restless sleep

I advise to Make preparations for tomorrow,make sure you have good drinking water,batteries,radio and food supplies for you and your families

If we all die tomorrow or lose the means to come here,Sup Forums,just remember the good times we had here.

Cherish the memories.
I've made friends here,
Seen men change here
Received news of friends dying here,
Witnessed history here together
I have seen everything here.
I was raised here

Do it for user
All the anons past and present
Remember me

Cause I will always
Remember you

but the hurricane in the US wasn't cancelled for tomorrow.

So what's the planned alleged false flag for tomorrow?

Think about something big turned into dust in mid air without any blast nor shaking necessary if conventional means (including nukes) were used. It's supposed to happen near the vicinity of a hurricane (still in the range of static field generated by storm yet conductive for a nice spectacle). It's a pure conjecture, but they love the numbers game.
Watch the vid, it's short and you've probably never seen it.

Lots of shit like

EMP,electrical grid failure,(((natural))) disasters,nuclear war,and general political unrest.

Tomorrow should serve as a day of preparation (physical and spiritual)introspective thinking,reflection,grievance for victims of the events past .

Pray tomorrow,you will feel at ease,with family if you can.talk to them,take time from your day and discuss life,the world we live in,and our role in it all.

But be ready for anything

The shilling hours ago was maddening

Never seen anything like it,not since sandy hook

>Will Kim shoot a missile at the U.S.?
The US through their allied proxy bases will shoot a missile to the US and blame in on the norks

Really hope i don't get digits, what i just said is a work of fiction

Hehe

This place sometimes

Magic

I remember when we were just figuring it out.

shilling for what specifically, OP? I wasnt here

I watched, it's a good video, but her theory was suggesting that they "cancelled" the hurricane, or led it away from Manhattan. The hurricane is here this time, but where is it supposed to be going? -Or not going.

Just your normal slide n bait threads theyve been using for years

Our user base changed,the tactics remain the same

This changed the rules of the game,too many alleged Sup Forumsacks to teach how to spot shills,they all just go nuts and give them (you)s regardless

Just pure garbage bait threads.

And on the other hand this place is famous now,whether even I like it or not it makes no difference
It has changed for good,possibly

We have decent numbers on our side but with literal world governments trying to take us down and throwing billions to our enemies to distract us what can one do to stem the tide.

uh oh

The hurricane was moving towards NY, was underreported - no drama in media, just local news and professinal reporting on sea - there precautions have been made. No evacuation order for Manhattan though. It stopped on 911 near NY - was actually visible from the shore, did it's thing with conjuction of some other source of probably microwaves (hence the jumpers hanging out of the towers taking their clothes of and eventually jumping). THEN it got disbanded. It rained on baby bush's speach high up north two weaks later. Going to watch it again just to be sure - it's been years since I subscribed to this one.

Can I get a quick rundown? Also why would they bother to slide if it's supposed to happen tomorrow?

Not like there's time to do anything. I'm also not very worried because you guys have been always been wrong about happenings.

Duh it's 911, 16 years later. 1+6 is 7. Look for Lagarde droning about magical number 7.

Be prepared

Learn how to spot shills
Study Sup Forums and it's history

Know that you are of purpose,and there's a reason you came here,why you post here.

Take care of your family,live love life

And carry a big stick

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general should give you that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see a loved one.

Think about what we have accomplished as a whole so far
Now imagine this place as a collective of good willed dialogue,and a place of love,that knows no favorite,that's what we've always wanted Sup Forums to be,so very much idyllic,a perfect friendly society,that every man should dream of.

When you really think Sup Forums is one the few truly good things in a dark perverse world

Basically be about it
Be about Sup Forums,be about this place if you really love it.
It will bring you strength from within.

And we will all need that when the happening comes.

Bump.
I kind of want to take a day off work tomorrow and I'm wondering if I should.

It's probably too late to prepare for an emergency.
>tfw live in commiefornia
I fully expect liberals to become ravenous.

>taking their clothes
Wet clothes because of sprinklers, wet clothes magnify efficiency of ADS systems.
She also talks about magnetometer data in Alaska corresponding to particular events that day, how bizarre is that? And she also talks about high pressure system that is superimposed on that of the hurricane low pressure. Just look at windy.com:
windy.com/?pressure,40.980,-56.162,3
Everything is in place. not saying anything will happen. But it could, everything is in place so to speak.