m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjzD5zTLepc
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been funny since 2001.

It's funny 364 days of the year that aren't today, give it a rest

this
pussy

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Christ, the Onion used to be so good. What the fuck happened?

if you would be ok with being at the top when the plane hit, then i guess you can find it funny

Pretty funny how right wing Jews immediately used it to advance their murderous political agenda

Jon Stewart's Daily Show poached their best writers in the mid 2000's, i can't remember the source but I definitely remember hearing/reading about it

11/9 was always funny.

Lolz

Pretty solid prank from the neoconservative Jews.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjzD5zTLepc

God damnit, why didn't Noah fire them for lack of vibrant diversity so the Onion could be good again

fuck off

/leftypol/'s inability to name the Jew is pretty hilarious.

They're so confused about how the Democratic elites support neoliberal, pro-Israel "good for Jews" policies once they have the number of nonwhite voters to coast to victory on identity politics.

see Dr. Judy Woods Book , " Where Did the Towers Go " . First understand how they came down, that leads to who did it.
www,drjudywood.com

They aren't, though. Not even a little bit.

>The Russian "fake news" meme.
>the Jewish distraction of trying to make us focus on class.

I read Kevin MacDonald, and unironically want fascism over leftism.

Nothing the Democratic Party stands for is good for me, aside from being less cucked on Israel.

>thinking I am asking you to support Dems
The entirety of US establishment belongs in a mass grave.

I literally just want self-determination for my people.

Identity politics have been treating straight white males like we're the enemy, and assaulting people for the wrong political opinions.

How can white people have self-determination with California demographics?

If demographic trends continue, the world's foremost military power will be a corrupt, leftist one-party state.

yes

Identity politics are garbage and liberals get the bullet, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

>yet

No - give it three or four more years though. By that time most people under 30 will have little to no memory of it

Millennials happened

I think 9/11 jokes are shocking and funny if they are done right. I think its in poor taste to make fun of the reading of names. I do think every american should take time on 9/11 to think about it seriously. Not necessarily about whatever was behind it or who knew what or jews or bush did 9/11 or truth whatever but just to remember the people that died terrible deaths and their familes.
Lots of people on Sup Forums these days probably aren't old enough to remember what 9/11 was like. I was 14 and probably at the most impressionable age of my life when it happened. Its strange to think about how I might be different if 9/11 didnt happen when I was that age. It scared me for sure, and I was on the east coast. I remember being scared that an airplane was going to crash into my school or being scared at the airport. Hell even today when im getting on a flight I look around to make sure there arent any sweating nervous quiet middle eastern guys getting on my flight.

I've noticed a lot of younger adults and kids make fun of 9/11 a good amount and thats just because they didn't experience it. It was pretty scary that day if you remember it and also interesting that you lived through an event that literally changed the course of the world and have some memory of what life was like before 9/11.

Once again we have another fool who believes the lie that jet fuel itself did not do 9/11