What was his fucking problem ?

the same problem we all have. We can't find a girlfriend.

He was a supreme gettleman

Sexually frustrated autist

He was just a neet with a gun...

He was legit diagnosed with autism and never had any friends that I recall.

He wasn't Christian.

He wanted to fuck Stacys but he wasn't a chad. He wasn't a beta orbiter either, he was an autist who fancied himself an alpha, but multiple rejections fried his circuitry and he went haywire.

Living in Cali with his cryptojew hollywood father.

his mommy always gave him anything he asked for but even she wouldn't fuck him.

This is board is literally the only place that still brings him up.

You speak like a faggot. Stop it

Anyone else tired of the whole jewish alpha/beta dialectic? There's literally no evidence to support that (((theory)))--I hate brahscience.

rich suburban "white" kid who went to college to get pussy instead of studying, denied pussy, tunnel vision ideals are destroyed and he kills a bunch of people because he feels the world owes him one

also he had a lot of mental issues
that's what happens when WMAF mate

you get the worst kinds of offspring from WMAF, same with WMBF if the male is Italian, and BMWF if the black is from the southern areas such as sudan (Ethiopian and Egyptian blacks have more genetic ties to Arabians and Jews).

>1. He had several undiagnosed or mistreated mental health issues.
>2. He (probably) had a poor relationship with his mother.
>3. He was given a bad break in life. Pretty sure this hero died a kissless virgin that never had women so much as show a slight interest in him.

Now, there could be a degree of blame on his part. Perhaps he set his sights too high. Perhaps some beta-orbiter female would have loved to suck his (white? latino?) dick and he just ignored her.
In all likelihood though Elliot Rodger was a necessary life.

Flag checks out.

The jews need to make everything about competition. It all divide and conquer. They can't possibly posit a world where people get along.

strange, seeing as how it's exceedingly hard to get along with jews

He was the product of race mixing. These are the dangers when you mix Asian and white races together.

The these half breeds never have an identity and just look stupid. I feel sorry for the white men who have to shame their race anf family by mixing with some Asian girl that they fancy because they have some degenerate fetish.

Or what? You gonna go run some people over in your car, you fuckin' robot?

Bad parenting. He didn't get his ass whooped as often as it was biologically required for him to become a functioning member of society.

He acts in his videos exactly like I guy I knew who was very different. The guy I knew was never diagnosed with anything but he very clearly had something wrong with him mentally and we all suspected some form of severe autism.
He was incredibly impulsive and absolutely hated rejection in any form. We became friends when we were younger but as everyone grew up, he didn't. By age 20 it was like babysitting a 14yr old with a drivers license. He would come up with childish ideas of things to do, almost always involved beer and women 24/7 like he had absolutely zero else going on in his brain aside from a section on consumerism; Latest apple products, car speakers, clothes... in one way or another most of it was geared towards women and beer.
When he made a suggestion on things to do he would be physically excited like a dog you just said "walkies" to and irate if you didn't share his fervor for his idea. No concept of things outside of his own life, like if I rejected going to a heavy drinking event till 4am because I had work at 6am the following day he would be very upset, even angry.

Autism and manletism.

I would wager that he's better looking than 99% of the stormfaggots on Sup Forums

he has a feminine face.

>
Stuck up women. Some thot have taken one for the team.
He wasn't crazy, it is society that is mental

What's his name again

He wanted hot bitches to approach him and beg to be fucked by him, as opposed to him taking the initiative - which he didn't know to do because he seemed to be legimately ignorant of the fact that everything in life is a negotiation, although it doesn't always involve money. He wanted sex but didn't know either that you must pay for it, nor how to pay for it when money isn't involved. I bet that his jewish dad didn't teach him about the negotiative nature of life for fear that he might get scammed by his own son eventually, if the son was too smart.

Cringiest shit ive read

the main one is between his collar and his hair.

An autistic rich kid with absentee parents whose only social interaction was a pack of /r9k/ tier incels

He was a man that didn't belong in this timeline.

He was a lover and practitioner of chivalry and strived to become civilized.

He couldn't get laid

his view on women were correct - they shouldnt get the choice to decided on who they breed with bc they just pick chads and that leads to creating more chads

The answer isnt the genetics of race mixing, its the sociological aspects of it.
His parents are WMAF, and to most people and likely himself, he is of asian descent This means his father figure, who he molds the masculine aspects of his personality after, is entirely unrelatable to him. This makes it even worse than having no father, at least then you can blame your lack of success on being screwed from the get-go. This entirely eschews his personality, developing his masculinity on what women think of masculinity and how masculinity is. This is notable in his highly effeminate and faggy choices of clothes, haircut, car, just the way he holds himself in general. This overly feminine personality that based his worth as a person on his success with women, in combination with possible schizophrenia and aspergers eventually put him over the edge. Ive been obsessed with these killings ever since I heard about them, I even went to Isla Vista,and walked through the path he took on his rampage. It really is fascinating from a psychological perspective

How is that a bad thing?

Hapa here. White father and Japanese mother. My name is also Eliot with 1 L and I also went to school at UCSB and lived in Isla Vista. I'm also a virgin at age 30, soon to be 31 in October.

Being a hapa male is a completely miserable experience. I face discrimination from so many sides. Whites, Asians, Mexicans, liberals...

- Whites don't want to be around me because they think I'm Asian. They don't welcome me into their groups. They just see me as "that Asian guy- he doesn't have feelings, I don't want him at my party." My nights in UCSB were filled with "see you later Eliot, we're going to a party, but your not invited."

- Asians see me as a "white mutt" They see me as a parody of an Asian. Other Asian groups especially don't like Japanese people because of Japanese tourism, Japanese wealth, and WW2.

- My city is mostly white and Mexican. Mexicans certainly don't want me at their parties.

-And liberals HATE Asian men with a passion. They HATE the idea that there exists a minority that is wealthy and successful and doesn't have resentment towards YT.

I see a lot of "I would have totally helped Elliot Rodger if I could have." But nothing changes about the way hapas are treated. I don't get invited anywhere. My co-workers invite each other to parties and hang outs, but purposely keep me in the dark.

Your existence is a pitiful one- an abomination. I would recommend drowning the sorrows in alcohol.

daily reminder that the reason for all the shilling on the board right now is

Being a HAPA didn't help either...autism, HAPA, couldn't get laid, false sense of superiority...lethal concoction

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE SUPREME GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!

there was nothing wrong with him. he just was unfortunate to grow up amongst so much degeneracy.

i didnt order pasta

but even that post only has 1id user?

How can you tell them apart?

Obviously there was something wrong with him, wrong enough that he killed a bunch of kids who he didn't know because he couldn't get laid then killed himself as well...not normal.

nvm, saw the 3 previous threads :)

He was a murderous virgin. Next.

it's pretty fucking obvious

hapas are sexually frustrated and mentally ill

California.

Korean - tier dick

Speak for yourself nerd

I'm pretty sure he murdered some corrupt Mexican campaign manager with a croquet mallet because he wanted to help his mom sell pot.

He listened to what he was told about women, by women.

He didn't have a male role model to tell him that women have the sexual instincts of cavewomen.

Unattractive to women and probably men in a social setting, due to race mixing. Short asian mom who gave him manlet genes and white dad who made him look different than most asians. Living where he lived, you're probably not going to be very popular in school unless you're attractive and white. He probably also had a hard time with asians because he was half white. He could have probably made friends with them if he tried, but he was nutcase too. Him being a socially inept nutcase was his fatal flaw.

Any dude taking a selfie is mentally questionable.

yellow fever faggots create elliots

he was a narcissist to the max together with autism.

Everything will be alright my hapa user. just hang in there desu.

This is accurate.

He didn't get the pussy he wanted, but never realized that he was one himself.

>hang in there
Yes. Do it.

This type of Brilliance is unfortunately rare on this board.