Why won't white male gamers let progressive activists end pewdiepie?

Why won't white male gamers let progressive activists end pewdiepie?

Why won't gamers just focus on games? What the fuck made them so political?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J50Mzf1KhJI
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WcYDsLLvp0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=45M0cz-9Nvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#GAYMERS

They want to do to games what they did to comics. Ruin them since a large proportion of the following for it is white males. Infect it with stupid shit and basically ruin it so I'ts no longer worth looking into as an interesting past time.

They want to do the same with games, pussify them, make it to where it's just more leftist political bullshit. As in their eyes it would help with all the other things they're doing.

The obvious reaction of the gaming community is "we're not going to let you do to Games what you did to comics".

youtube.com/watch?v=J50Mzf1KhJI
34seconds.
seems funny

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
"nigger was a feeling"

>the cake is a lie
This is this definitive fake geek girl thing to mention to prove that you love video games just as much as any boy
Prove me wrong

Only sub-100 iq buffoons asked why Aeris died or why the cake is a lie.

>the cake is a lie being a popular gamer meme
Ain't it crazy that it went from being a popular joke amongst gamers to a popular Tumblr meme?

Bitch probably has never played Doom, let alone know what a WAD is.

>implying kids don't say this on xbox live every day and have been since I was 13

Yeah, I miss the time before Portal caught on to the massives, and it was just a unknown free game in the orange box.

Thread

>What the fuck made them so political?

SJWs. But you knew that and didn't want to own up to your complicity.

bitch definitely knows what a wad is.

This.

Pic related is what they did to comics. An overweight superhero blogger with telekenesis (literally, one of the only powers that doesn't require strength, speed, agility, or ANY physical movement), who only lusts after Chads and talks about how problematic things are.

Never again.

>implying white people can't say nigger

This. Nobody called themselves that faggy label in the '90s or most of the '00s for that matter.

Stop being a whiny nigger.

who is this, i see her being posted here frequently.

>why did aerith die
>aerith
It's Aeris you fucking dolt and if you actually played FFVII in 97 you'd have spelled it right you goddamn johnny come lately faggot sonovabitch tagalong parasite bastard goddamn

Underrated.

fucking this
>tfw there are people on this board right now who weren't even alive then

Calm down, but yeah it was Aeris outside of nipland before they corrected it via retcon in '08 with Crisis Core. Or was it in '06 with Advent Children? I can't remember.

>1997-2000: ROFLMAO pwned newbie faggot nigger t. Neo Sephiroth Blade666

>2007: u mad bro? lulz fuck off nigger

>2017: video games are shit

Something like that

She is 5/10 at best.
0/10 thread.
Sage

Because feminists stuck their jew noses in and decided everything was "problematic". People were quite happy being left alone to scream at 12 year olds

>gamers in 2017: why is this dumb cunt talking to me

I know they had it as Aerith when they featured her in Kingdom Hearts

Gamers in 1997: I always keep that nigger barret in my party

Gamers in 2007: I no scoped that nigger

Gamers in 2017: Liberals need to be hung before we hang the niggers

>pewdiepie can't

uh pretty sure he just did faggot

>why don't they get as upset as we are?
>why are gamers desensitized to racial slurs?
Gee wiz. I fucking wonder. Nobody cares.
youtube.com/watch?v=WcYDsLLvp0Y
>it's not enough that I self censor
>I need to censor everyone I disagree with from their audience
Fuck off Lana you nig. Ronnie Jones did "Video Games" better.
youtube.com/watch?v=45M0cz-9Nvs

>reality in 1997: Why can black people say it but white people cant

this was always a thing

Fuck gaming. I'm merely in it for the drama.

Grew up reading Valiant comics, enjoying stories about a Visigoth warrior in an alien suit of armor fighting Spiders from outer space and calling people cowards.

Oh cool Valiant came ba... (sees Hillary edition cover)... ohhhhhh

>Why are gamers getting interested in politics, after we tried to push politics onto them for years? I just don't get it!

This. The moment the left started to fuck with video games is the moment they fucked up. They awoke a dormant army of spergs who otherwise would not have been active in politics.

What do you call this zombified look? How the fuck do people get like this?

>Final Fantasy
>Portal

Such a nerd.

There was also rarely any black people or anyone other than teenager white boys and some older white guys playing online from what I remember.
Better times on the internet.

>gamers in 2019: why do Jews have so much influence in society?

I thought it was still Aeris in KH1. Didn't play KH2, so can't speak for that one.

Breathing through their mouth and not their nose. It has an impact on your facial structure and cognitive abilities.

>this will one day be true
kill me

>Actually describing yourslef as a gamer

Like I know im pathetic why would you go the extra mile

This is a good question, why can't he say it? His ancestors had nothing to do with slavery. It's no different than if an Asian said it

To be honest, if it's such an awful word, nobody should say it.

The only reason this debate exists is because it's not a word that's inherently racist or bad. It's only bad when non-black people say it, sometimes extended to anyone non-white who grew up in the hood. If it was really so vile, only racists would say it, but we know that isn't true.

Resting bitch face is what it's called.

canaries in the coal mine, my eurasian-negroid

Gamers are unironically fucking redpilled. Check Runescape, check the global chat in Path of Exile.

24/7 leftists being BTFO by other players

>areith
>cake is a lie
Absolute poser of the highest caliber.

Why does Aerith Gainsborough, Tina Lockheart, and even fucking Terra Branford have English surnames?

Are they British?

Don't like what other people have to say about politics they shouldn't have brought it up in the first place since gaming was never about it

Thats not entirely true, its just most people of all backgrounds werent soft cunts and could take some racial bantz. If they were soft, they fucked off. But now they can bitch to the masses at how offended they are and what horrible people we are and every beta male will listen and preach about how we need to change for them. I'm glad the reaction from more sensible people has mostly been 'thats stupid but honestly everyone does it'. All these fuckers trying to act holier than thou as if they arent shitheads themselves is unbelievably grating.

Since they take bait so easily with that face, I call it a fish face.

>Why can't a person playing video games say whatever they want?
Gee I sure wonder why. Also he's a literal millionaire, he could lose his youtube and twitch account and still live in comfort for his entire life, he doesn't give a shit

Yeah but comics wasn't ruined by hews at all, it was ruined by the PROSPECT of being ruined by Jews
They self censored in order to avoid a fight and as a result they've spent the past almost 40 years becoming more and more gay. Well Marvel did anyway, DC didn't capitulate until the late 90's and even then they haven't self censored but just towed the line they've been given

Not to mention FGC is more diverse than ANY lefty institution. And they're all happily sexist racist salty friends.

Gaming got political when major publishers basically said left politics sell. Soon other publishers started catching on and throwing in whatever they could. If you notice this coincided with most stories turning worse. See Mass Effect and most games now. The attention it gets from both sides is too much for marketing.

So Poods has been hiding his powerlevel all this time?

Hey guys I'm a clever twitter person my name is Natalie Portmanteau
Get it? It's two different things and I put them together.

Bong names are exotic to the nips.

The invasion of the tech industry was much, much more important. Vidya is an optional hobby, but I support my family with my career. Now there are whole companies devoted to making sure non-white-males are given special treatment. I'll never go back to being liberal, and I work to destroy them permanently.

>member when we had quake and counterstrike lan parties and not a single woman or sjw in sight
>member when games tackled mature themes like Planescape or Deus EX
>member when games were made to be fun and they catered to a tight demographic

I 'member

You dropped your leaf, buddy.
Resting bitch face is being nice. Theyre just cunts.

Don't have to prove you wrong because you're right
The cake is a lie is a bunch of bullshit and portal was never worth a shit.
Valvecucks somehow managed to get it stuck in their heads that everything Valve releases is just Half-Life 1 with a new skin
Shit company, shit fanbase, shit industry they've created with the quirky team deathmatch with whacky characters

I honestly don't think I could care any less than I do about the situation.

Pretty much, people who say Gamers are racist and sexist are retarded, gamers are just very anti-PC and pro Free Speech, it's an extremely inclusive community. You've got tons of very successful female streamers who aren't parading their tits on stream (Hafu for instance), many do but whatever, who cares, nobody harasses them over it. You've got tons of non-whites who make a lot of money streaming as well. As you said the FGC is diverse as fuck, it's probably more non-whites than whites considering how big fighting games are in the black and hispanic communities (and let's not ignore the Japanese players). MMOs make you play with people of tons of different ethnicities, male and female. People by playing them learn to care about how a person acts and how a person is to judge rather than caring about their gender/race. People in MMOs don't hate girls because they are girls, they hate girls who use their vagina for attention/favors.

Portal sucked

While not entirely true, of course, chances were very high if you connected to North American servers and played online games in the late 90's and very early 00s the people who you became regulars with always turned out to be white kids the majority of the time.
There were some cool people from all over but they were heavily in the minority from what I remember, generally speaking.

go on dota 2 the literal highest paying game ever
>elon musk is trying to create bot ai to play this game it's so good
>gamers collectively hate outside people
>really all games do this
>it highlights the wide extremes between cognitive effort in groups of people
>so when people who come to american server instead of staying in their own are 99% retarded shitskins
>you create a counter movement of racist rts boys
>mfw it is the cure to the plague of all online games
>server refugees are called all sorts of shit for ruining the fun of local gamers
mfw I get to just sit back and enjoy the redpills as shitskins rage

I wonder if anyone updated this.

>People in MMOs don't hate girls because they are girls, they hate girls because they're men pretending to be girls to skip the DKP system.
Fixed

what the fuck is an aerith?

Not that I disagree with you but that isn't the slightest bit relevant to the angst of the vidya crew. I dont think /tg/ would give a fuck about the invasion of the manufacturing process if the God Emperor in 40k was replaced by a black lesbian tranny

Nobody in 1997 called her Aerith. Nobody who's not a fag calls her Aerith even today.

Is Pewdiepie /our guy/?

His millions of young fans are going to see this and get redpilled.

/vr/ here,
nailed it

fetal alcoholism

>HAHAHAH THE CAKE IS A LIE XDDD US GAYMERS AMIRITE?

2001 to 2014 was basically reflected on something other than gaming before 2001 came along. It's a trend. It will pass.

i bet they sjw will be coming after red letter media soon

>Why won't gamers just focus on games? What the fuck made them so political?

You did.

What did he even do?

>2015-video games are racist, probably
>2016-video games are racist
>2017-liking video games is the equivalent to burning cross and gasses jews

Remember back in day all we had to deal with was Jack Thompson? Why the fuck has this world gone so fucking retarded that I want that idiot back?

If a girl loves Portal, I agree with her.

i pretended to be a girl in WoW and beta simps gave me so much free shit and even power leveled my account for me i didnt have to do shit
women have so much privilege its not even funny

Younger White males (the main people who play video games) aren't into (((progressivism))) as much as their millennial counterparts are. In general young people go against what society tries to push on them, this happened in the 1960s when hippie leftism became a thing at a time when society was very patriachical/conservative, and it's happening now with young Whites not giving a fuck about being racist when society is very liberal/PC

I do wonder why they couldn't just use a Phoenix down on aeris though

> Gamers in 2030

Nuffin'
He a good boy, he go to da church every Sunday

You might be right, but you're also a finalfantasycuck and no nipboo can hold enough worth to have their opinions considered.
You're worse than Mario fans post-2007

Called someone on PUBG a fucking nigger

Now all the jewelry stores are out of pearls because whiny fags and cunts bought them all to clutch.

The 2017 one could say something like
>why the hell did gamers vote for Trump?

>Why are you resisting, you disgusting privileged bigot??!?!??!!!!!!!
>Thank you for changing, now give us money!
>Making games is hard and most of them are boring. What else is there to ruin?

Btw, OP's screenshot is a tranny right? Don't feel like checking, but I just assumed.

greedy feminists delved too deep when they went into the world of video games and comics. you had already won le culture war but you couldn't leave shit alone. you started going after their past times and fantasy lives. you dumb cunts awakened that beast.

if you to blame any someone, blame feminists.

Progressives need to just get the fuck out of everybody's recreational activities.

I hope not, Mike says diversity in Star Wars is good so I think that covers their bases while making fun of SJWs

mental libshits are on full attack mode today, must be to distract us from something i wonder if it was based on that Hillary thing... what was it again the.. thing the thing she ah yes the real day that she died and was replaced by a shit actor followed by the hologram that glitched on live tv

sage.
you wont survive. What made people political is invading their personal life and thoughts.