Other urls found in this thread:

torguard.net/aff.php?aff=2377
Sup
Sup
pastebin.com/T9ueFJCD
youtu.be/orCEyHwveK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use a vpn. But for most you need to buy Sup Forums pass

If I buy a pass can I use tor? Whenever I try to post using tor I get blocked...

Any recs for VPN services?

Any thoughts on creating my own using a VPS or hosting service?

im not that smart. my seedbox gives me a free vpn.

traffic to Sup Forums is encrypted with SSL so the most man in the middle can see is that you access the Sup Forums server. Man in the middle can't see what you post or what page exactly you access without decrypting SSL traffic somehow.

I'm not too concerned about what I post on Sup Forums, but I think the reason I am getting hit with a mitm is because I post here.

I would like to simply avoid being targeted for mitm in the first place.

Sup Forums gold comes with vpn/proxy/irc/npm/virtualenv/crontabs/gps/3g/4K etc best $100 i ever spent

>> addition to 141104688
Emdedding non encrypted elements in page could possibly leak sensitive info like URLs, so you might as well get HTTPS everywhere (turn on "Block all unencrypted requests") and NoScript to further fortify your browser.

https

Thanks. already run noscript but haven't used https everywhere in awhile. probably worth reinstalling.

Tell man in the middle that you love Sup Forumsnime. At that point who cares whether or not you access Sup Forums.

But if you're already targeted and your connection is tapped somehow, VPN wouldn't help much since your traffic is getting intercepted anyway.

I'm getting a feeling you write this from some U.S. university or other place where privacy doesn't exist. At that point you better lurk channel 4 through tor for the time being.

So if I'm getting certificate errors when I say try to search to google, that's a pretty good sign I've got a mitm somewhere right?

Is this fairly common for those who browse pol?

I use tor but it's a hassle because of the lag and I can't post and there's captchas for everything.

It's not bad for reading the news and youtube and whatnot, but not ideal.

I have a VPN but every server is banned on Sup Forums already

don't use vpn, man up and support freedom of speech. If you are martyred for something you said then others will rise up in your place.

There might be several reasons. First: the date on PC is fucked up. This is the most common reason for getting certificate errors EVERYWHERE.
Second, you are using a veeeeery old browser version where certs are not updated. Unlikely.
Third, some fuckery is indeed going on. For example it's possible that your traffic is rerouted to a fake page without or with cert not matching the one in your db. You should get scared at this point.

Note, if you get cert error, your encryption goes to shitter.

>reddit spacing
>thinks he needs a vpn to post to Sup Forums
>is a total homosexual
kill yourself my man

Third is exactly what's happening. I did a traceroute to two difference websites at the same time, one google and one to bing. Totally different results, one I had ipv6 the other ip4. The ipv6 was where I was getting cert error. 50% packet loss. The other totally fine.

ifconfig showed a bunch of different listings for my ip address. I'm in over my head at that point.

hence my desire for vpn advice.

figured this was common for those of us who browse pol, but maybe not.

>anyone here use a vpn
if they're retarded.
nobody cares that you're on Sup Forums.

If you're really concerned with traffic interception, use Tor. Better than any VPN. If you wanna go with VPN, Private Internet Access is the one I heard a lot of good things about.
I do remember uni's in U.S. actively monitoring all traffic on their networks. With them being dick level sensitive, you can understand why user wants to hide his traffic.

torguard
get 1yr service for $30 with code: TGLifetime50
they have apps for windows, ios, and android, and support openvpn.
torguard.net/aff.php?aff=2377

just use a SOCKS proxy it is free. What do you mean securely? Quit being a pussy they already know who you are they listen through your phone track your every move and watch you through your tv ffs

its useful for bypassing work/public access point firewalls

If fags like the people in these threads went public instead quivering like faggots behind their keyboards afraid the effeminate kikes, you wouldn't have to be such pussies

go on

>Using a VPN for fucking Sup Forums
Are you actually retarded?

nord

lol dank may may. Well the shit we post here bro I post openly on FB and twitter. I wrote a book about what the kikes are doing, how they are doing it, and all the lies the god tier red pill material signed the publishing contract couple months ago. I get bribery and death threats frequently from free mason snipers, the JIDF etc. I don't give a fuck, if they wanted me dead I would be dead already we all would they know who all of us are.

I've found that the only proper way to get the Sup Forums to work is to make sure there's no system32 file getting in the road. Best just to get rid of that one from the main directory and everything will work smoothly.

The thing is about the kikes and Masons they don;t take direct action, it is some weird shit from the Talmud and considered "sinful", they are only allowed to convince others to do shit. So you are relatively safe if you know how to do what and what you shouldn't it is complex to explain. Put it this way they won't simply send someone to off you

I can show you a crazy FB personal message session with a marine sniper free mason telling to check the red dot out my window and shit when I wouldn't take a bribe and I know he is legit, because we became friends through an old friend of mine of mine from college frat bro and old roommate to be exact and he was in air force intelligence

Can you tell me more about that as it may apply in my case, like if I were frequently in a mason facility using the free wifi the masons provide for visitors

he spent 6 hours trying to bribe and scare me but I just lol'd because I know how they operate. We are in agreement the game is afoot. All it is really a chess game, they will play by the rules

i want watever yer having

This

How do you mean bro what do you want to know?

I post from my phone on public WiFi connections. No fear of penalty, this is America and we don't get tossed in the bin for our beliefs.

Hacking my router or other devices on my network is very much not playing by the rules though. I'm sure it can be justified as a security precaution of course, but it's a bit over the line. It could just be a neighbor kid who happens to be a netsec expert or something.

If it's just some public place, stop giving a fuck. At most, stop visiting that shitty hole.

You all want to see the FB convo? Was just Friday night was long af but I will post the whole thing if you all want on a thread

Sure, why not.

I'd like to see it.

It depends on each university to what extent they monitor, but mine at the very least monitored for DMCA violations by users and infected users with malware on the network.

>there was also a dumbass freshman who made a threat online while connected to the network and got his ass expelled and charged

lol fuck ok but you all gotta give me some dank may mays or some shit this is gonna require a shitload of copy/pasta

do it fagut

nah it is playing by the rules they didn't hurt you, they will try to ruin if you are a threat. Lose your job run hit pieces on you in the paper if you are big enough etc. They will do everything short of physical harm. Even still doesnt mean they won;t off you using some MKULTRA nutter etc, they just won't do it personally or within their ranks they would get an outsider like they did with JFK

ok let me set it up I think I will do it screenshots rather than copy/pasta

If people had a VPN with a connection not banned, I doubt they'd share that to be ruined by the Jews or azazel

you can't vpn here without a Sup Forums pass

trying to find a way to DL it all. You pussies here would shit bricks if you knew the kind od shit I openly post. I get dank af and I have 500 followers

>encrypted with SSL

no it's not the protocol is HTTP

Can confirm this. My notebook runs twice as fast after getting rid of system 32

Wow, Hiroyuki should really make the Sup Forums.org default query always redirect to Sup Forums.org instead of Sup Forums.org.

Just get HTTPS everywhere, stop relying on someone else to do your shit.

Ok I got it, it sucks because there are no images with it so some of the convo may be based on images that aren't there but w/e most I will fuck with atm. I changed my name and his for anonymity

here:
pastebin.com/T9ueFJCD

This is the only way to get around having to use the Sup Forums pass with VPN

Wanna post on Sup Forums securely?

BE. HONEST!

oh and start at the bottom not the top just the way it DL'd from FB and I am not gonna take the time to fix it

go back and create an imgur post properly on 9gag im not cliqing that pay bin crap

FML still some personal info fuck fuck I missed the links there guys be careful I am serious do not fuck with the airforce intel or MI6 dude

you act like I care, there is nothing to pay there look or don't

Should've been more careful, user. Your paste is logged and preserved on the everlasting planes of internet now.

I will tell you all one more time swear to god if you are smart and repost any of that or share it remove the links to those agents please for both of us

as I already said if they wanted me dead I would be already as you read it you will see I do a lot more IRL than shitpost here, they know who I am they track everything I do

Get anything that isn't in the 5 eyes countries

The more you struggle...

type https:// in the location bar...

socks proxy is a good idea. free ones anyone can suggest?

Why? What's going on?
Are the cyberpolice coming after Sup Forums?

It doesn't matter since Sup Forums is just an NSA profiling scheme masquerading as a public message board.

this is helpful desu.
>"Nmap will allow you to disguise your MAC address and bounce your IP addy all over the world. So it just really doesn't matter if 'they' are watching,"

yah I am a computer scientist lol I can hide preatt easily when I want. I actually think this guy may be a double agent Mossad perhaps you can see how he goes from "me" talking about his orders to "your" dumb CIA etc. He is a wiley one I shook him up they hate it when you shut them down with logic and refuse to be intimidated or bought. Don;t if you guys ever dealt with real pros not your average JIDF/sharebule shill here but real pros recruiters

so I tried to nmap to Sup Forums and all I got was this:
>PORT STATE SERVICE
>80/tcp open http
>443/tcp open https
>8080/tcp open http-proxy
>8443/tcp open https-alt

Maybe not using it right? I wasn't in the airforce like you desu

/thread

Tails plus VPN plus Tor with secure modified settings

Regular wipes of my hard drive and only using different wifis while driving my car with a Guy Fawkes mask.

I am a normie leftie who holds any extremist views whatsoever.

Guys I did this on my dads computer and now it won't turn on. What the fuck do I do??

???????

only faggots don't take this advice

What's the equivalent on Mac OS? I really need this info to stay safe, thanks.

bleachbit

they gonna say
rm /. -rf
or some shit.

>not owning your views
I don't give a fuck

If anyone was wondering, this is actually the correct answer in spite of the poster's sarcasm.

If anyone wasn't listening before, they already know everything you do, trying to hide is pretty retarded from anyone but like personal acquaintances unless you really know what you are doing and need to do it for a reason

if you really want to be anonymous buy in cash or steal a laptop and use fast food free wifi and never save any personal info it, anything else is pretty pointless

>so you might as well get HTTPS everywhere (turn on "Block all unencrypted requests")
how to do that?

use venom

fuck I also had some other dank posting he made about his navy trident seal shit but we had a convo that was pretty top secret tier he deleted it. Fuck if I agreed to his bride prob send me to Israel or some shit for IDF Jew pussy and bitch kill me

youtu.be/orCEyHwveK0

honestly that account is fake also I am pretty sure, who knows with these kikes man they are sneaky lil fuckers

these mofos are MI6 IDF Mossad US they are all in on the shit together have their own Masonic networks within these organizations if you all only knew how bad it really is

>le ebin meme xDDDDD upboat for you good sir

I didn't sell out on ya though bros and I never will Deus Vult my dudes

>connection not secured
wtf does that mean?

VPNs aren't secure or secret unless the endpoint provider deliberately destroys their logs so that they can't turn over traffic reports if asked, which nearly no one does because in most nations that's a legal minefield.

I tell everybody I'm post on Sup Forums. Ain't skeered.

post your ip in thread, easily obtained at ipchicken.com