Modern life is terrible

>near impossible to buy a house
>even finding a job is a pain in the ass
>women are fucking whores and roasties, they won't fuck any guy under 8/10 and by the time they settle down they had dozens or even hundreds of cocks
>get raped and lose your whole career if you come out against faggotry or feminism or degeneracy
>cucks and patriotards think this is the ideal way of living

I'm so fucking sick of it Sup Forums. I wish we could go back to being hunter-gatherers. Hunting wild animals with your buddies and getting a tribe QT would have been so much better than this cancerous, vacuous hell of a modern society.

I genuinely think at this stage niggers in African tribes are probably happier than most men in Western society. Fuck.

What keeps you going Sup Forums?

Always remember, it's not your fault that you're a complete failure in the most abundant, advanced time in human history!

>What keeps you going Sup Forums?
The thought of your eventual suicide.

Move out of the city.

Get a cheap house, a hardworking lady, and an honest job. It is not hard.

>tfw leftists have to come even here to mock and abuse us

Fuck you. This is why we hate you.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

>hurr durr just do everything the majority of Americans can't
You're a fucking retarded faggot and what's wrong with the world, shitlips. I've boiled cabbage smarter than you.
>meme flag
Color me surprised

I assume you live in America?

All three of those things are nigh-impossible here.

I don't even know anymore

I haven't had a job in 8 years. I should probably go back to searching.

Become the ubermensch, faggot. Life sucks. Overcome it. Find your meaning and become a man worth listening to and worth respecting instead of groveling how the world owes you respect. What have you achieved yet? What have you done? Work hard and be a model for your peers and community, and use that to build influence to make change. Use the redpill for good instead of regressing into a childlike state. Use the knowledge to create success instead of withering away on this shithole all day and night. Practice what you preach and maybe just maybe we can take back the West.

kys, beta cuck

If you can't grab life by the balls, it's no ones fault but your own.

No I'm a Leaf. Make like a tree and fuck off. Go be sad somewhere else.

God. Life isn't so bad user. We don't own anything in this world, make the most out of your life, have a good attitude, stay away from drugs, ideally don't drink alcohol, and aim at the highest good because eventually you will hit the mark. God speed

I'm just interested in seeing where it's all going. If I could ascend and become some sort of Watcher who just sits back and chronicles Earth and its inhabitants history I would in a heartbeat.

Drugs and alcohol

the hope than someday the world will end in a blaze of fire and pain

>Modern life in a welfare state is terrible not everywere else.
All those shit you described are the result of the welfare cuck state

Move to new zealand or another one of the colonies. new zealand is pretty mutch england but more rual and with abos

Canuckland. It is not so bad here up north.

>near impossible to buy a house
In many parts of the US it's pretty easy.
>even finding a job is a pain in the ass
This is also pretty easy in many parts of the US
>women are fucking whores and roasties, they won't fuck any guy under 8/10 and by the time they settle down they had dozens or even hundreds of cocks
Why would someone settle down with someone who doesn't have a house or a job and spends time complaining about it on the internet rather than taking action to change that?
>get raped and lose your whole career if you come out against faggotry or feminism or degeneracy
So try fitting in with society. There's things more important than being right in internet arguments.
>cucks and patriotards think this is the ideal way of living
Who gives a shit what other people think? Improve your own live before you go trying to improve theirs in a way they don't want you to.

you live a lie. he is saying everyone has their priorities fucked up.

>own a small cheap house in a small town
>have held a steady job despite being a high school dropout with no ambition
>gf of 4 years was a kissless virgin before we met, shortly after her 18th birthday
>frequently name the jew, question black intelligence, and call everyone a faggot at work and no one minds
Do you live in a city per chance? Try small town life, it's comfy.

>grab life by the balls in 21c
>get falsely accused of rape
>go into debt and get bankrupted
>get shamed on social media and turn into a living meme

says
>grab it by the balls
not
>not grab it by the pussy

butthurt leftist roastie confirmed, GTFO of here you skank

Modern Life is rubbish.

Source?

Don't despair, today you have more luxuries than J.P Morgan did at his height

You're all a bunch of faggots, pull that cock out of your ass and screw it back where it belongs.

>screw it where it belongs

your mom?

you sound like a fucking psychopath dude. do you read the shit you type?

The unceasing anger.
I've given up hope on almost every aspect of my life, but i wont give up on being a paragon of everything this sick degenerate world hates.

Kill Jews OP.
Hunt the fuckers that did this to the world.
It's not hard.
They frequently live in rich areas, but if you watch them, there are a load of circumstances where you can get them alone.
I walked up to the back of this Jew's house I've been watching the other day, and walked right up to his glass door on his patio, and he didn't even notice me.
He was sitting in his chair watching TV.
I easily could have just made a noise to lure him to the door.
I like to think about what if I did.
I hate you fucking Jews as much as you hate us.
I'm going to relish it, I want you to know it.

kys

So fuck off to the woods you cunt. Nothing's stopping you.

>I genuinely think at this stage niggers in African tribes are probably happier than most men in Western society
You don't have to think about it, it's a fact

you are so dumb, yet you do not know how dumb you are. Ignorance is bliss, as it is said.

t. Schlomo Sheckelburg

we still have pity, for you, we dont want to abandon you normies, but each day that passes, i convince myself more, that you are not worth it

Literally everyone on the internet the leftists are trying to dox

You sound like a fucking beta, there's no way you'd make it as anything in a hunter gatherer society...

Jews are totally known for recommending that you hunt them.
You're a sharp one user.

did i strike a chord there edgelord? get a life

hahahah you cant even say something back, scum, how do you sleep at night? i bet in nice Egyptian cotton, made by slave children

>oy vey look at all the anti-semites on this Chinese water polo chatroom, shut it down goyim for the sake of 20 billion jews that were murdered by Hitler

whatcha doing here Rabbi?

Right now the only thing that keeps me going is my fantasy. I like to imagine that within the next 5 years, society will completely breakdown. Everything thrown into chaos, electronics going down, cities burning, people starving. In this fantasy, I survive this chaos, dodging feral packs of nigs and escaping with my family into the wilderness. There we manage to forage off of what little we can find for a couple months, wandering and living a nomadic lifestyle. Then, we manage to find a like-minded family that survived the chaos. And another, and another. We all group up for survival and find a place to settle down. We create an agrarian village, or perhaps a fishing village on the coast. We create a life there. It's a harsh life, as most of the knowledge humanity had was lost when upheaval occurred. We are attacked by non-white barbarians and nature is a cruel mistress. But we survive none the less, and we rebuild society. The era shall be refered to by historians as the New Dark Ages and it will be considered a necessity by everyone except the Jews who tragically experienced yet another Shoah during this time.

Of course, in reality I would have died within the week of the starting events but it's a nice happy place I like to visit.

>mid 20's
>decent job, working on certification to further open doors and provide opportunity
>gf who's a solid 7/10, and was a virgin before we met
>planning on getting married to her
>her family also owns a successful business that she's taken over (mfw I'm golddigging here)

Feels good man. But Also can't buy a house, a shitty 2 bedroom shack from the 70's goes for over a million bucks around these parts. Fucking techies.

Modern life is what you make of it you pussy, you sound like a whiner no matter the timeline you were born.
Go and move into the woods if that's what you prefer, I doubt you'd last 30 days.
Your attitude is what stinks.

Get a hobby other than going on the internet like wood working or cars something like that can change your whole attitude towards life

My faith in god
I have had so many experiences which had a low chance of habbening by random, plus there is a chance that god exists, so i believe in god, and that really keeps me going
Thats probably the only reason, god and my faith that it will get better
I can honestly say, right now, society is in a state, where a normal man does not want to be a part of it
Sometimes i think about just going out of my flat, into a forest and start chopping down some trees and building a wooden house and go hunting for animals, planting some potatoes etc
But not even that would work, some farmer or hunter would find you and probably call the police
You cant even fucking exist anywhere on this huge planet without fucking paying taxes to our jewish masters, we cant even fish in our own rivers without paying for it
Its disgusting, sometimes i just want to get out

I'm barely a 6/10 and i've had no problem fucking qts, and i'm happily married to one now. When you're a fat neckbeard with no interests but your japanese cartoons, that doesn't really lend itself well to attraction. I play guitar and drums, compose my own music, play amateur baseball and make short films, and i still find plenty of time to work a full time job and shitpost on the internet. Don't be boring.

I often fantasize about absolute destruction of modern civilization... to have a proper reset once again.

Watching natural disasters used to make me sad, but now I look forward to them. I chose not to have children in this life and for that I don't feel a guilt about prolonging suffering upon this world of ours.

People keep pumping out offspring just so that they can suffer along with us... it's abuse of consciousness in my opinion. Humanity should of never happened to begin with, having this much awareness brings more suffering than happiness but no one seems to understand this.

Where did you meet?

Everyday I stray further from my self being and dissociate with everything around me.

I mean I'm a American mutt, my country is getting torn apart by jews, whats the point? I'm probably getting more feminized and full of estrogen as we speak.

Theres always that hint of wanting to survive or persurvere though that keeps me going, I guess thats one trait that kept europe and america going the way it has for the thousands of years up until we got technology and alot got lazy and dependant.

Look, I'm not gonna sugar code it. But i'm working out, graduating and becoming a Blue Collar worker, If you can't plan out anything similar to that then fucking kill yourself, I know you wont. But wake the fuck up.

Friend set us up

Don't live in the city and find an honest line of work. Give up on corporate tech industry crap and white collar rent-seeking. Become a skilled tradesmen. Build houses for a living or fix things with your hands.

go live in the amazon and bleach some pygmies, breh

Read Gramsci

>>women are fucking whores and roasties, they won't fuck any guy under 8/10

This isn't the issue for me. I can get laid, not exactly by the prettiest, but KEEPING a girlfriend is difficult, no matter how much you act Chad-like. They all suffer from BPD, anxiety, etc. which causes them to be impulsive and cheat.

you see, i couldnt be with a woman and find out she cheated, cause i would kill her, no doubt about it

>what keeps you going
Drinking. I'm mostly drunk before 10am now unless I have to go somewhere

Lots men feel the same. If I saw an ex get hit by a bus and the last thing she saw was my face, I wouldn't shed a tear.

yeah wake the fuck up get buff and then work for the jew. good thing you finally figured it out there. In fact, make less money than the other goy slaves. You've won.

Government will hunt you down for not paying tax hunting without permission squatting etc

You're still in the EU for now right? Move to Hungary or Poland

Tribal sense.

same here, bitch is lucky that if she cheated, i didnt found out, but i know she most likely did, there where many red flags i chose to ignore...

and that was not all, she was a literal commie party member and elected official in the "board of directors" of a small city

she didnt actually went, she just collected salary and gave her vote to the guy that got her into the circle...fucking bitch probably fucked and blew every single person there

i swear if i could kill her now and not get caught, i would, hell, if someone else kills her, and the police come thinking its me, i wouldnt bother me that much.

>I wish we could go back to being hunter-gatherers.
You fuckin faggot. You think some 'hunter gatherers' would give 2 shits about 'coming out against faggotry'? They would have killed all the faggots so there wouldn't be shit to fuck up their society.
In other words, they would have killed YOU OP.

The realization that i would be dead otherwise. Its relatively simple, if people pretend they are rational agents, for the most part they play the part! I tend to think of it like this, outside of this fake society if you ahd been useful, people will have used you, if they viewed you as a threat, they would have killed you. Be glad you still can shitpost on the internet, find a nice grill to get with, and food to eat, becauss you could always have no mouth and want to scream!

My life is good, good job, fit, good looking, bright future. However, I cannot find any decent woman wanting to marry or even have a long-term relationship.

I never dated a lefty like that. Most commies in my area are pansexual, into open relationships, etc. and I regret fucking some fat hippie girl like that. She liked me immediately and broke down in tears calling me saying everyone ignores her.

The girls that fucked me over I planned to marry, and dated them for a good time as well. Got cheated on out of the blue and was told "It just happened." as if shit "just happens." The other girl randomly cut all forms of communication with me and married someone behind my back. I found out through a friend of what she did. She just silently did this and attempted to fade into the shadows.

Since then, I never bothered with girls who have anxiety, BPD, depression, take Xanax, or seem to have artistic capabilities such as draw/sketch.

ok brb going to go homeless and not get in any fucking job

This is my safe space!!! REEEE

personally i think its selfish for someones family to tell them not to commit suicide, because of the pain it would cause them....

>pain?, you dont even know me, you just think you do, fuck you!!

>have no mouth and want to scream
chronic sleep paralysis, been there many many many times

This infographic shows a misunderstanding for even basic economic principles. Your post is pure irony

we dont have abos, thats australia

I feel you Sup Forums. I'm tired bro, I'm tired of this life. I'm only in my 20s and I can't remember a time where I havent been tired and stressed and pushed to the limit.
The only thing I want, what I've wanted for years now, is to be able to get a good nights sleep, wake up not feeling out of it, and have a single day to relax and do as I please knowing I have no responsibilities

You could move to the rural areas, it's full of old people who are conservative too

I know where you're coming from OP, only degenerate scum can't see that this is the worst period in modern history to have been born.

I'm honestly about done with it myself, I have absolutely nothing to look forward to except blind hopes.

The reason any of us is posting here in the middle of the night (or early morning UK) is because things in our lives aren't as they should be. But I'm not convinced that past generations necessarily had it any easier, except maybe some of the Boomers -- life used to be a lot more hard work and earlier death, which precluded a lot of complaining. I'm middle-aged and on the whole I'm disappointed in the world too, but objectively I realize that on a material level at least I am very very lucky (and on some other levels as well; I have a house and a few acres of land; I have a nice wife and good kids). For people of a certain temperament there is no happiness, just moments of contentment, but if you're wise you can string the moments of contentment together and make a decent life out of them.

t. insomniac

>Jews are totally known for recommending that you hunt them.

they literally are, jews make more anti-semitic propaganda than we could ever hope too, then they use it as an excuse to do whatever they want because "oy vey look at these nahzees'

You are an imbecile and you're cutting out the legs from the very real, very pertinent concerns of things like housing prices, wages not keeping up with inflation, a job market more dreadful than the devil's ass and a huge immigration/housing crisis where there's without exaggeration not enough homes being built on this island to accommodate the ever increasing population.

Why don't you kill YOUR self, you obtuse on purpose fucking cunt. Your shitty argument is outplayed and not applicable to the current generation, so go back to the 1950s and try then.

The countryside has an innately calming effect on human beings. When you stand in a grove of trees you realize that, no matter how bad things get in society, nature doesn't care and will never change (or at least, not change quickly enough for you to notice).

That's American women in a nut shell for you.

lmao whats the story?

You either cheat or get cheated on homie this the modern world. If your lucky a foreign girl will trap you, and never go for ugly girls there insecurities mean they will cheat at the slightest bit of attention. Better and less promiscuous the more esteem they hold to themselves, got to get one with pride.

>You're a fucking retarded faggot and what's wrong with the world, shitlips. I've boiled cabbage smarter than you.

Fucking savaged. Have a (You).

Not here, unless it's a retirement community. Rural areas are just as degenerate, unless it's in a well-off rural area. Otherwise, it's basically a redneck version of brodude or wigger with people dancing to today's version of Soulja Boy like we had a decade ago. So many drunken car wrecks. And if the town is small, expect the cute girl to actually have slept with everyone, even the old mechanic at the tire shop. Kind of like a backward Ukranian village where the girl even sleeps with the fat guy.

The only differences in cultures between urban/suburban and rural areas are rural areas are still stuck in the MySpace and MTV era when it comes to pop culture.

First world betas whining.

Our economy is terrible & we're at war with Russia.

You're just a pathetic little bitch OP.

woodworking, camping, knowing that if it all goes to hell in a handcart ill be alright. i hate to say it, but get the fuck off of the island. our home is gone.

Housing is only so expensive because boomers and the banks need zero percent interest rates to stay alive, might seem shit at the moment but sooner or later no fucking idea when that's all going to unravel.. Hope you've got capital ready to plunge into things when it does.

>burger
>red dwarf
ah you're a man of culture too, I see

>these problems are fixed but yet there's an entire different set of new problems!
>wow its almost like everything is different now!

If you aren't happy now you wouldn't be happy if you had a million dollars

People from the richest countries always caught whining the most at how bad their lives are... Incredible.

>Rural areas are just as degenerate,

Depends on the area, I find. There's always been booze and now increasingly drugs in the sticks but I don't think that's different from the city. Same thing with promiscuity. Rural Christianity, even if hypocritical, does have a restraining effect on people's worst tendencies, as does the distance between houses -- you don't get nearly so much conflict provoked by proximity. Mostly you get to mind your own fucking business without a lot of noise, gov't interference, or minorities and that's the best part of it.

Stay based, Brit bro

>Modern life is terrible
Modern people are terrible.

(You)'s aren't upvotes you fucking faggot