Is Sup Forums really knowledgeable about politics/history/philosophy/etc. or is it really just a bunch of edgy teens...

Is Sup Forums really knowledgeable about politics/history/philosophy/etc. or is it really just a bunch of edgy teens, virgin dorks, and stormfront users? I started to believe in le redpill (((alt right))) ideology for a while and noticed (((coincidences))) and stuff but then I started to think maybe Sup Forums is just full of fringe extremists and this is all propaganda and disinfo? Convince me why I should trust you as a source.

Don't trust Sup Forums to tell you anything about history other than modern Western history. Use /his/ for that reard.

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

Is Sup Forums really one person?

Don't trust Sup Forums, it's riddled with retards, shills and newfags.

as a source for what? we cant do your homework

Just knowledge of current events/geopolitics and how history, economics and philosophy affect them. Like I want to know how trustworthy your sources are because I look at infographs and they don't have sources sometimes so I can't verify if it's true or bullshit.

>i've started to question things so maybe i should blindly trust Sup Forums
NO
you missed the point
question everything

S. Africa was completely destroyed by multiculturalism but internet was not as big in the 90s and the media went into full blackout about the situation.

Sweden is the latest nation to be fucked up its butt, but now with Internet being so widespead, we get to see images an videos of what is going on.

This is really the most important issue for us on Sup Forums. The PizzaGate stuff is neato and important in its own way, but what actually practically effects us are these disastrous immigration policies. I should know. I live in an area of souther USA that's been completely invaded by Mexican border hoppers. They are awful and treat whites incredibly poorly and we're basically forced to move out because resisting them in any meaningful way gets you in trouble with the police. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about political correctness so we can actually be truthful and honest about the terrible situation we're in.

Racism isn't a bad thing at all.

Don't believe anything, anywhere. Do you own research. Think for yourself. Everything is more complicated than you believe. Is the argument sound or not? This is what you should have learned from Sup Forums.

ww2 fag here

Sup Forums, and all of Sup Forums, is a paradise of free speech and expression. The crazy ones that post on here stand out but, in no way do they represent the majority of users. And fuck reddit.

depends who the user is

/pol changed after the election
Reichposting is almost completely gone...

If you ask for sources people will give you sources. do what you want from there.

All of these posts are me, you can trust me

you sound retarded. have you tried Sup Forums instead?

Damnit newfag quit pretending. Go start a redpill thread would you? Do something useful.

Sup Forums isn't one person, and most everything is shite except for those who can see the worthwhile and do

are you high? read the page and that will tell you how peer reviewed and likely to fly as a source this shit is. fucking ten page imageboard.

(((peer-reviewed)))