Can the "white people aren't good at sports" meme finally die?

can the "white people aren't good at sports" meme finally die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>caring if people think whites are good or bad at niggerball

Cute. Talk to me when you take over NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA, GOLF, Soccer, Boxing, Track

>watching sportsball in the year numbered two thousand and seventeen
ishygddt

Not until the Jews do, no

wouldnt say football/soccer.

NFL boycott week one was easy.

This is a joke right?
MLB has been taken over by spics but still holds a white majority and the NHL is still 99% white despite the 15 niggers being allowed to be in the league atm

Really nigga

Best players are all African or PoC, even on "white" teams like France and Spain and USA.

its fairly mixed in my opionion. Africans are starting to dominate.

Best hockey player in the NHL is Black: Pekka Subban Nashville Predators other big name is Seth Jones rising star and Black, we are coming up

MLB the best players look black as hell from dominican and shit those aint no white folk

Honestly it's true that white people in general are shittier and slower at sports. It'd probably be best just to ban them from participating and instead to get them all to focus on OP's anus.

Mike trout and Clayton Kershaw are currently the best players in baseball. Stop talking like you know anything.

>taking over
>lost to patriots
>jerry rice stickum
>jordan played for the Wizards
>jordan never beat Byrd in playoffs or cup
>Evander Kane and Grant Fuhr are whiter than Steph Curry
>lol no darkskins skate well
>NCAA lol you fucking wish
>Boxing you fucking NIGGER
Language is hard for niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
*oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
*oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

user the only position niggers have in football are linebackers.
Their entire job is to stand still then run into other niggers.
No good nigger quarterbacks

it has almost nothing to do with race. it has almost everything to do with ambition. ambition comes from lack of options in your current state of affairs. when running the world is determined by a fist fight white people invent guns.

those kinds of gloves gloves should be outlawed DESU

Bruh your fucking retarded when it come to hockey. McDavid seems to be the best out there right now and hes got a long time before he slows down.

kek. gloves at this point are pretty much covered in glue

Even the best black athletes are shitty wrestlers
they can't think two steps ahead they are impulsive, jon jones, joel romero and dc all lost to white dudes in college non have a gold medal... Jon at least has a state championship so I can't take that away

>watching niggerball
Hokey is the white man's sport

>handegg
>a sport

KEK

Yo OP,have you ever heard about tennis?Its a nice sport,not that much negroid people play it aswell.Peace

all sports are white mans spots, you're never white enough!

wait sorry Jones also won a NCJAA fucking staying in juniors, you black bitch

No. Just accept that you are doomed to fail at any sport where there is serious money to be made. Blacks are generally superior athletes.

Yeah and there probably aren't a lot of good black fencers. Try a sport where people can make a living.

I would rather have the more developed brain though, oh wait I do.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great year. There will be some great performances of niggers throwing balls, niggers catching balls, niggers running with balls, niggers kicking balls, and niggers crashing into each other. All of the teams have worked hard in the off season to ensure that their niggers are in tip-top shape to move the ball up and down the field. The coaches have no doubt come up with some great new strategies for positioning and moving their niggers to advantageous places on the field. Like every year, some of the niggers will set records while other niggers will disappoint, but in the aggregate we can look forward to the niggers putting on a great show. And if the 11 minutes of actual action during each game isn't enough, every game will also bring at least 2 hours of sweaty nigger close-ups. Is this the greatest timeline or what?

The NFL is the dumbest shit, I don't understand how people get so involved. I mean don't get me wrong i'll drink a few beers and watch niggers be circus monkeys but seriously.

>Random niggers from the country
>Compete for biggest check at whatever city will hire them
>You cheer them on like they represent you

I feel like you really have to be an ignorant fucking idiot to get into it unless you're in it for the fantasy football which is fun in a strategic way.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

I still remember when the White patriots completely BTFO the nigger falcons. I don't even like sports, but that really made me happy

It's funny how people, like Red Pill Philosophy, talk shit on people for being fans of sports simply because they don't understand it, calling them this and that, but when something like a Floyd Mayweather vs McGregor fight comes along, they become the fanboys.

We cheer them on like we cheer on our presidents, etc. It's fun to be a fan of a team, and see what they do in the future. It's fun to debate with others about how and why your preferred team is better, and how certain games will plan out. Sports really are a way of expressing intelligence to some people.

Patriots are /ourguys/ for sure

Why is this still a meme. The all white MLB team would destroy an all brown team

I find it odd how the left were the ones that pushed the bullshit about how the Patriots were the white team and the Falcons were the black team, and you guys just pick up the stupidity because you want to feel like what they were saying was true simply because the white team won.

>White people are good at sports
>Posts the Dallas Cowboys
>Not the Patriots
>Not Tom Brady
>Not Wes Welker in his prime
>Not the Gronk
>Not Amendola
>Not Edelman
Come on

NFL is the only sport that matters and Tom Brady is the whitest man in the league.

>NHL
Lol this is fucking pure b8

Get fucked nigger, you're barely even a human.

he took the ball out of bounds

Fucking gay as fuck.

>concussionball
>sport
Pick one, brain damaged troglodyte

White people can actually be super athletic. At my College, the team that won the rec league 7 on 7 and 4 on 4 flag football league in the comp division (most competitive) was all white chads. They're just too smart to try and play for a living and get their brains beat open.

>that ending

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA
niggers talking about football.
name one "African" or Black player who was considered top in the world in the last 5 years.

I was rooting for the Patriots, and thought the whole white and black thing was bullshit. You're not btfoing anyone except the idiots that thought the match up was about race.

You're here for life kid

Who?
Yogi Berra said it best, "Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical." This is the absolute truth and why it'll forever be the white man's game. The NBA is just jungle bunnies bouncing around and the NFL only inflicts more brain damage on already

sticky gloves

The NFL is designed to be a gigantic advertising machine. It has been thoroughly tested to provide the least amount of content required to hold our ever shortening attention spans while maximizing the number of things it can try to sell you.

How else could a game with 1 hour of play time require 3-4 hours of air time?

>messi and ronaldo dominating everyone for years, suceeding kaká
>real, barcelona, and bayern are almost fully white
>last world cup winners were almost fully white germany, fully white spain and fully white italy

>serious money
>70% of NFL players are black
Noggin' is a joggin' over here

here is the difference.....

white children are expected to excel academically AND athletically. All that time spent studying takes away from working out and practicing.

The bigotry of low expectations leads people to believe that if a black person excels athletically, they should let the academic shit slide because "its his only shot!"

>not having 7 hours of uninterrupted commercial-free action from the NFL Redzone channel
>not gambling and playing fantasy leagues with 11 other bros, creating competing teams, and getting together for beers and banter
>not supporting the last bastion of masculinity in American culture

>masculinity
>cteball
>niggercollide
lmao

>scrawny nerds shitting on physically demanding sports
Only wrestled in High school, but I never understood why people on Sup Forums out themselves like this so frequently

>LE SPORT BALL XDDDD
normies GET OUT

The Patriots are literally the whiter team. The Falcons play in Niglanta

>Giving (((them))) the money directly
>Being trained to watch even more football
>Wasting your masculinity in front of a television

Why should we care about some faggots who's only marketable skill is being an overpaid ball catchers fuck that shit it's not really entertaining and everyone with more than three brain cells knows that, Hell the main income source for the NFL is advertising and since ratings and viewership has dropped by 24% its on the verge of becoming a dead broadcaster past time imagine how devastating it will be if it drops even further and they lose that estimated 4.2 billion dollars in AD rev that helps keep them afloat

this
also realistically our bodies evolved for different things itd make a lot more sense to think the white man isnt really made for sprints. his natural home is the forest, no need for 100m

t. seattle cuckold

Yeah yeah, they're all just new age mandingos. white people making niggers smash against each other for money and entertainment.

What's funny is that the most important player on both teams was white, the only ones capable of making good decisions. Even the best black QB right now is a pussy.

Was Beasley the same guy that made the miracle catch during the super bowl?

/thread

>nigger ball
more like wear pussy armour cause you're all pussys ball XD

>>Being trained to watch even more football
>Watching something you personally find interesting and enjoy is bad
>>Wasting your masculinity in front of a television
>posts on an Anime image board

did the fucking ref try to pick the ball up?

pretty sure most athlete are white

>NHL

>Why should we care about
No one said you should, that wasn't the point I was making
>only marketable skill is being an overpaid ball catchers
You could've trivialize any sport through this sort of simpleton mentality.
> fuck that shit it's not really entertaining and everyone with more than three brain cells knows that
Personal opinion and it's a massive industry so "anybody with three brain cells" is still too few
>viewership has dropped by 24% its on the verge of becoming a dead broadcaster past time imagine how devastating it will be if it drops even further and they lose that estimated 4.2 billion dollars in AD rev that helps keep them afloat
Could also be explained by the mass uptick in viewership garnered from bandwagon/casual fans in past years being shaved away and averaging out

Is basketball OK?

>Boxing

>NHL
>Golf
>NCAA not even broken down by sport (therefore including every student athlete which will inevitably make it majority white)
try harder

> taking over
> all niggers are mutts from the slave days who were bred to haul shit
> all said niggers end up marrying some monkey-fucks and instantly diluting the genes they were given
> in 5 decades 100% of blacks will be obese foodstamping scooterlards as opposed to only 90% of blacks being obese in 2017
Jew-owned sports-"commissions" have been IGNORING roid-niggers and minorities in general for DECADES, you got something to say about that you overcompensating fat fuck?
Take pic related. One of these athletes got a 2 year ban for a substance that's openly used by athletes. The other one HIDES from drug tests in a safe room. I'll give you 20 guesses to figure out who's who, ya nigger dipshit.

>the white man isn't really made for sprints
>his natural home is the forest,no need for 100m
>"Huh I never really excelled at being physically fit, let's blame predisposed genetics"
>"what incentive is there to try anyway?"

>NHL
Nice try, Jamal.

Lol niggers cant wrestle and it's rare to see them in strength sports.
They're fast but thats it

White people aren't as good as sports due to our slightly smaller size compared to the American Negro who was selectively bred to be as big and strong as possible.

We're much smarter though.

>much smarter
>freed the slaves
Hmmmmm