North Korea threatens US again

North Korea warned of retaliation if the UN Security Council approves a U.S. proposal for harsher sanctions after Pyongyang conducted its sixth and most powerful nuclear test.

Kim Jong Un’s regime “is closely following the moves of the U.S. with vigilance,”, citing a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. “In case the U.S. eventually does rig up the illegal and unlawful ‘resolution’ on harsher sanctions, the DPRK shall make absolutely sure that the U.S. pays a due price

"The forthcoming measures to be taken by the DPRK will cause the U.S. the greatest pain and suffering it had ever gone through in its entire history," KCNA reported.
Source? Google it lazy fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/09/11/17/0401000000AEN20170911000952315F.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/09/11/17/0401000000AEN20170911000952315F.html

Source because OP is a fucking faggot

This is getting boring now. North Korea is all talk, and no action.

At this point we need to fucking just bomb Kim's location and dare the remaining Generals to do something about it.

Wipe this little fat shit out and make them completely understand Glorious Leader's propaganda is just that and we will fucking go nuclear on them all if they don't cut the shit.

nuke toronto, come on kek you fucking useless god, prove me wrong with some digits.

>in the battle of the two worst haircuts known to man, only one shall claim victory

I came up with this plan about 17 years ago shortly after 9/11 and I think its time to use it. Why dont we just airdrop pedophiles and bags of garbage onto North Korea until they shut the fuck up? I think its fair.

Fuck off kike. Kim is much more on our side than Trump is. NK and Iran are the last nations completely free of ZOG.

But I forgot /po/ is full of t_d neocon cuck faggots nowadays.

That is why Trump is not doing anything. We have satellites and shit over NK watching their every move. If they attempt something they will become one with the atmosphere. Until then you are right, it is boring and Kim is all talk, at least for now.

He'd be doing us a favor if they took out the west coast. Trump would definitely get re-elected.

>it's a NK threatens someone and doesn't do anything again, episode

If i was Trump I would destroy the entire country from the sky, i doubt he'd lose much support

Who gives a shit? Tired of this boy who cried wolf stuff.

North Korea threatens US again

Translation:

Rothschild is getting pissed for not having a shekel temple in NK (also, they want dat good opium, greedy norks must obey the kike oy vey racist chongs)

Also, OP is a collossal (((faggot))) from Mossad and 4cuck is complicit by not banning all Israeli IPs

Sage & Out.

And life goes on. The politicians of the world need to understand nobody really gives a shit anymore.

If the UN security council doesn't vote 'yes' on an oil embargo and at least try to freeze some of Kim's money, the USA is gonna look like a bunch of god damn pussies. (again)

KJU is not going to stop fucking with the USA until we make him, or he launches first.

I'm going to blow you Mongrel Faggots to Shit...

>THE SHADOW JEW IS REAL!
>SHADOW JEW IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN REAL LIFE GOVERNING AND LEADERSHIP BECAUSE IT ALL LEADS TO THE SHADOW JEW'S ULTIMATE PLANS!

You really should go kill yourself.

Oh, yeah. If anything, you Zioshits threaten the whole world

ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG EMP

THE TRUTH IS THEY HACKED THE ELECTRICAL GRIDS.

ISRAEL IS PLANNIGN A FALSE FLAG

Lost it m8 good one

California not hacked? Looks like I'll be on pol while the rest of you are huddling in fear in darkness.

me too.

FUCK ISRAEL THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING THIS TIME!

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

JEW TYPING

Literally, shit or get off the pot for fuck sake.

North Korea threatens US again?
For us, it was a Tuesday.

fuck off back to rreddit you cuck

"Google it" Flaming Fag Speak for- "I can't be bothered to cite any sources to validate my claims, so I want you to waste your time online trying to prove me wrong."

>believe that a few shithole nations that are the sweaty shit liquid oozing assholes of the world are based or you're a redditor
Or you're a fucking window licking retard.

It's 9/11.

If they hurt one American, Trump will nuke and gas them.

nuke test and missile over japan last week was ballsy

>calls mainstream media 'fake news'
>believes what they say about nk
pick one you cuck

Huh? Do you know anything about the Korea conflict. The US has no business there and should fuck the frig off.

>made absolutely no claim about 'fake news'
>tries to make a point about it

Why should we believe a word you say as a pedophile shit drinking pervert that enjoying skinning puppies alive and shoving hardees straws up his own dick hole?

K kim. We've just pull out entirely and abandon our South Korean military bases and access to Asia. Makes perfect sense.

that's some next-level projecting. too bad this isn't your blog and nobody cares to hear about your degeneracy you faget

>post = blog
You should stop writing then. Don't you have hundreds of years of white civilizations to destroy?

you are truly a retard with all your assumptions

>United Nations flag
>TAKE IN MILLIONS OF SHITSKIN MILITARY AGE CHILDREN OR PAY US A PENALTY POLANDDDDD!

You can. And I really do mean this. Kill yourself at the earlier convenience.

>thinking anyone with a UN flag is literally part of the UN
american education strikes again

>I'm part of this group
>HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA YOU FOOL YOU THINK I'M PART OF THIS GROUP?!

I mean hanging is traditional but in this day and age throwing yourself in front of a subway train is more vogue.

>thinking anyone with a UN flag automatically supports the UN
how's that 'no child left behind' policy working out

You either shit or get off the pot Kimmy. It's getting boring.

What if Kim flys a plane into one of our towers?

>Source? Google it lazy fuck
thats not how this works you fucking idiot
the only lazy person here is you

How the hell do you interpret any of that as Israel planning an EMP false flag. Just because you WANT that to be the case doesn't mean shit.

If they remove the Jew then we should happily surrender

i fucking dare you fat kim press that fucking button well be marching over the sheet of glass we turn your country into

i hope kimmy will raunch missiles

nukes are imminent

Seriously, if you study the history of North Korea they're really concillatory if you act concillatory to them first. Like when Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton went there.

They're kinda like a extremely prideful and stubborn person but if you reach out your hand first they'll take it. I'm not saying its def gonna work but Trump is just pushing them into a corner. The concept of face isn't just a asian concept but it means a lot more to them than us or even Japan or South Korea. I wish Trump would stop playing chicken with the fate of millions of lives at stake.

What are you doing with the UN flag if you don't support them?
You degenerate faggot.

Underrated

I can't pretend I actually care about nuclear threats at this point.

It will happen today

After the UN sanctions vote, yeah. What better than day than 9/11 aye?