On the day Muslims killed more Americans than whites have since, liberals will still focus on Charlottesville, Trump...

>On the day Muslims killed more Americans than whites have since, liberals will still focus on Charlottesville, Trump, and any other excuse they can to hate whites, while ignoring Muslim violence.

That is the ultimate tragedy of this nation.

No, the ultimate tragedy is that you're allowed to spread these lies. Islam had nothing to do with it. It was so conservatives trying to bend the Constitution.

It is a shame that white America women, who are often beautiful, get fucked by niggers so damn much.

The real problem in America at the moment is far-right violence, often motivated by white separatist sentiments and often promoted on Sup Forums. Clearly Sup Forums is a board of terror. It's about time that the FBI demanded OP's IP address and banned and vanned OP.

Does that include black criminals?

Never Forget Urban Moving Systems

It's a measure of terror-related violence. Unfortunately, white violence by Sup Forumstards is completely out of control at the moment. What can we do to stop them, user, other than arrest people such as yourself?

You didn't answer my question.

Having to skew the numbers this much to fit the narrative

An estimated 1 million Iraqi civilians died over the course of the Iraq War under presidents Bush and Obama.

>You didn't answer my question.
I told you what it measured. You can infer whatever you want to from that. It sounds like you've got your dick tied in a knot around the idea of race rather than focusing on the rising tide of white-terror in the US.

So, gang-related violence doesn't constitute as domestic terrorism? I mean, where is that on your chart?

Right-Wing isn't a cohesive ideology or movement that is a bs (((study.))) Islam is a cohesive ideology with a doctrine of subterfuge and it justifies political violence. Even outlining how to do it. 3000 people were killed on 9/11. If your bullshit nonsense about Right Wing terror was so big and real a threat - that would be the largest media cover up in history. But you are using a strawman argument with a flimsy willfuly manipulated study as a cover. This doesn't differentiate between a Nazi pushing a Jew down a staircase, or a plane highjacking where hundreds die.

Also, note how it doesn't include 2001 which would dwarf every number by whites over those years.

>insists that Sup Forums is a right-wing site
>says right wing isn't a cohesive ideology or movement

>People died in a war.
No shit you fucking retard.

>Ignores my entire argument
>Predictably refuses to defend his strawman by errecting a second even weaker strawman
And we're done here
>Captcha: Modello Cree

His flag tells all.

>His flag
Assuming gender

>Include 2001
You get 9/11, 1000+ deaths
>Include 2016
You get Orlando, 49 deaths

Dumb fucking chart, dude.

There's only two, bub.

Terror are just part and parcel in the war.
Talking about terror you should also talking about foreign policy, that's itself war.
When do white responsible for terror act downing the Iran domestic airplane for example.

Those feet are works of art

I dont really see that, and I live in one of the most degenerate parts of the US.

wew that's some narrative shift.

>Muslims killed
>Muslims